ARA supplementation in the morning?

modernoscar

Awards
Using original X Factor at 4 caps pre workout with GMS. Workout every morning at 8. Been taking on empty stomach so it gets in the system but get no pumps. Do you guys eat anything with ARA or does that just take the effect away?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dont eat with it, but hydrate. Lots if water and GMS, should get those pumps going

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea the pump is the best when on an empty stomach.. I'm using x gels by sns right now ans I usually don't eat about 2 hours before I take them.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Empty stomach is the preferred dosing protocol currently, you may want to do some intra carbs though since you're suffering ill effects of training fasted (no pumps).

modernoscar

Awards
Empty stomach is the preferred dosing protocol currently, you may want to do some intra carbs though since you're suffering ill effects of training fasted (no pumps).
So something like PeptoPro in Gatorade won't get in the way of absorption?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Do you get a pump with 4 caps at other points in the day - using the same dosing (GMS and empty stomach)? Probably not. As mentioned up the water intake. I find I a much better pump with 6 caps as opposed to 4 (and not much of difference with 8).

modernoscar

Awards
Do you get a pump with 4 caps at other points in the day - using the same dosing (GMS and empty stomach)? Probably not. As mentioned up the water intake. I find I a much better pump with 6 caps as opposed to 4 (and not much of difference with 8).
Well my last run I felt more pumps but I was eating a meal with 4 caps and working out later in the night that could have been the difference. I will up to 6 and see if that helps more in the morning.