just bought me a tub of conquer from OL

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
What y'all think of it? Is it a solid preworkout.
Compare it to something.
Also I'll list the preworkouts I've tried.
C4 first
Jack3d
Insane pump
Xpand
Iron pump
Animal rage
And six stars New preworkout from walmart

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried it but the profile looks solid.

I would rank it above all of those you mentioned.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What y'all think of it? Is it a solid preworkout.
Compare it to something.
Also I'll list the preworkouts I've tried.
C4 first
Jack3d
Insane pump
Xpand
Iron pump
Animal rage
And six stars New preworkout from walmart
Just try it and see for yourself:)

Let us know what you think.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only ones in that list I've tried are C4 and Jack3d.
Conqu3r > C4 > Jack3d

Don't like feeling like I'm on speed before I get to the gym. Conqu3r = cleanest focus for me.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hard to compare to some of those pres because your comparing totally different formula's.
Conq3r is a great pre-workout, especially with a lot of high dosed and properly dosed ingredients. personally i enjoy it and have a tub of it on hand at all times.

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
hard to compare to some of those pres because your comparing totally different formula's. Conq3r is a great pre-workout, especially with a lot of high dosed and properly dosed ingredients. personally i enjoy it and have a tub of it on hand at all times.
true that thanks for sharing your reasons lol. I cant wait till it comes in.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Just try it and see for yourself:)

Let us know what you think.
Haha, yea, I could see you asking this question if you were THINKING of purchasing a tub, but if you already pulled the trigger, then try it out and let us know what you think and what you'd compare it to!

In for some feedback

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
NOOB but conquer is by Olympus Labs? I get confused by the Condense by Purus I believe that I'm about to finish up.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NOOB but CONQU3R is by Olympus Labs? I get confused by the Condense by Purus I believe that I'm about to finish up.
Yes indeed! Olympus Labs crown jewel get some ASAP

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
hard to compare to some of those pres because your comparing totally different formula's.
Conq3r is a great pre-workout, especially with a lot of high dosed and properly dosed ingredients. personally i enjoy it and have a tub of it on hand at all times.
Thanks for the love Solution!!!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Which version did u get? I loved the original, I have 2 tubs of the Demigod edition coming tomorrow

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Conquer is definitely legit, my workout partner grabbed a bottle during the Nutra sale and I'm kicking myself for not picking up a bottle or two. From the few scoops he's let me tried gotta say I'm a fan

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conquer is definitely legit, my workout partner grabbed a bottle during the Nutra sale and I'm kicking myself for not picking up a bottle or two. From the few scoops he's let me tried gotta say I'm a fan
See post above!!! Still pretty good deal at NP.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've got 4 tubs in my stash. so, what's that tell you, OP. quickly became my favorite stimmed pre.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Really glad to hear your liking it.. Like my brother said check the link he posted!!! Sick deal

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar