Tudca - so expensive - what's the best deal?

organometal

Awards
I know I need Tudca for liver support, but wow is it expensive. Most supps with it come out to $2 or more a gram.

What's supp is the best bang for my buck? Any stores with great Tudca deals right now?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I know I need Tudca for liver support, but wow is it expensive. Most supps with it come out to $2 or more a gram. What's supp is the best bang for my buck? Any stores with great Tudca deals right now?
Were you looking for TUDCA solo or as a component? Over at Orbit with code SOCIAL our TUDCA works out to $1.65 per gram.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I know I need Tudca for liver support, but wow is it expensive. Most supps with it come out to $2 or more a gram. What's supp is the best bang for my buck? Any stores with great Tudca deals right now?
Idk what stores have great deals but the two beat bang for your buck tudca product and general liver care are Aegis from Anaetus Labs and Tudca from olympus labs. I believe orbit is having a 10% off with promo code social
Edit: just saw the post above me, he has the right idea

organometal

Awards
Tudca as part of a mix is fine with me. Saves me the trouble of buying hawthorn or nac, or whatever by itself.

I am still waiting on a pre-dasca order from orbit, but I can head over. The social code will help a lot.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Arimicare Pro by OL.
Boom

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tudca as part of a mix is fine with me. Saves me the trouble of buying hawthorn or nac, or whatever by itself.

I am still waiting on a pre-dasca order from orbit, but I can head over. The social code will help a lot.
Most supps with Tudca in the blend will have it dosed too low for any real effect.

Your best bet would to be to buy it bulk and add it to CEL cycle assist or something similar

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Olympus labs makes the cheapest quality tudca

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Anybody try Premium Powdwers Tudca its about $36 bucks @ mrsupps with free shipping?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
They actually have documentation of quality? Would be one of the first.
they started a thread after all that stuff went down posting labs but I haven't visited the thread in a while.

organometal

Awards
I had never seen the OL testing thread. Very cool.

Cycle assist plus bulk Tudca seems the most sensible path I guess, but think I'll wait for a sale - don't need it for a month or so.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old thread, but Antaeus labs Aegis is phenomonal liver protection for about $40 a month...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs makes the cheapest quality tudca
Thats a great endorsement from you MrCooper.

Not doubting you or OL, i love their products..!

I would just like to know why you have such confidence in their Tudca that your able to make
that statement about the quality...?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aegis Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 180

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid 85 mg **
Polyenylphosphatidylcholine 200 mg **
Vitamin B6 3 mg 150%

Buy some NAC (cheap) to stack and you'll come out cheaper than OL Tudca and enjoy superior liver care!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aegis Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 180

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid 85 mg **
Polyenylphosphatidylcholine 200 mg **
Vitamin B6 3 mg 150%

Buy some NAC (cheap) to stack and you'll come out cheaper than OL Tudca and enjoy superior liver care!
Pretty amazing combo with the NAC. If you are willing to spend a bit more, you can also add NA-RALA with the NAC, plus the TUDCA supp, and you'll be golden. Pretty superior liver health stack right there.

organometal

Awards
Anybody ever try LGI damage control? It has a great profile (below) but I don't know their reputation.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per container: 30
Amounts per serving %DV
N-acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) 500mg **
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 Natural/Ubidecarenone) 100mg **
Alpha Lipoic Acid 150mg **
Hawthorne Berry 200mg **
Celery Seed 75mg **
Saw Palmetto (std. min 18% fatty acids)(berries) 200mg **
Quercetin Anhydrous (min. 95%) HPLC 150mg **
SAMe 52% (S-Adenosyl Methionine Tosylate Disulfate) 400mg **
Bupleurum Powder 500mg **
TUDCA Sodium (as Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid Sodium) 200mg **
**(DV)Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Silicified Microcrystalline Cellulose (Nutrasolv 90- JRS Pharma) , Maltodextrin M-500,

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It looks good, but I like to dose NAC at 600mg twice daily.
NA-RALA is far superior to regular unstable ALA. I like to dose NA-RALA at around 200+mg twice daily with NAC.
SAMe is a great addition, something I usually also add.
TUDCA / UDCA, I like to dose a bit higher than this. I personally use more like 300mg twice daily.

The other items look like traditional oral cycle support supps.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Supps like this that incorporate several items are great ways to save money though, and are effective.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i usually use LGI Damage Control stacked with AL Aegis for the added Tudca.

Usually pick up Damage Control for $30 a bottle and buy 2 bottles for an 8 week cycle.
And 1 bottle of Aegis for $40 which will last 8 weeks when adding it to Damage Control.

So basically $100 for 2 months worth of complete cycle support :)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I typically use straight UDCA, so I'm not sure how the dosage compared to TUDCA.
I believe I've read a report saying that a preventative dose of UDCA is 200-300mg a day. A treatment dose for an obstruction is much higher.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I typically use straight UDCA, so I'm not sure how the dosage compared to TUDCA.
I believe I've read a report saying that a preventative dose of UDCA is 200-300mg a day. A treatment dose for an obstruction is much higher.
ive read that a preventative dosage of Tudca is 250-500mg per day and a treatment dose starts @ 1000mg per day.

So udca is probably a little stronger from what I understand...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where's your udca come from
Gutterpump?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive read that a preventative dosage of Tudca is 250-500mg per day and a treatment dose starts @ 1000mg per day.

Treatment is right around 1g a day, iirc that's the science i read. Preventative i thought was right at 500mg.

I don't see spending more money on a product that incorporates 100-200mg of TUDCA per serving. You're better off buying CEL Cycle Support and going with that. The more hepatotoxicity is studied, we've learned that damage from oral steroids is actually less than once thought. However, i still think that appropriate doses of TUDCA is a solid addition.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

TUDCA is actually more effective. The molecule just weighs more...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
To reiterate, a liver panel consists of, among other values, bilirubin and AST/ALT.

TUDCA is used to lower bilirubin (cholestatic liver injury).

NAC is used to lower AST?ALT (hepatocellular liver injury).

There is some overlap but they are different forms of microscopic organ damage ultimately

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Treatment is right around 1g a day, iirc that's the science i read. Preventative i thought was right at 500mg.

I don't see spending more money on a product that incorporates 100-200mg of TUDCA per serving. You're better off buying CEL Cycle Support and going with that. The more hepatotoxicity is studied, we've learned that damage from oral steroids is actually less than once thought. However, i still think that appropriate doses of TUDCA is a solid addition.

CEL Cycle Assist Rendering (150dpi).png

Speaking of CEL Cycle Assist these are the new labels . :p

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should come with a nose plug and warning, do not open capsules an dump contents in mouth

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
To reiterate, a liver panel consists of, among other values, bilirubin and AST/ALT.

TUDCA is used to lower bilirubin (cholestatic liver injury).

NAC is used to lower AST?ALT (hepatocellular liver injury).

There is some overlap but they are different forms of microscopic organ damage ultimately
What is the best quality tudca?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It isn't out yet, but soon, keep your eyes peeled brother.

Did he.....hmmmm?

Is it cheapest quality, or cheapest & quality?

Hmmmmmm......
Quality, and cost-effective. We are one of the few companies that tests and publicly discloses our results. There`s a reason we`ve made a name for ourselves in this industry. But in the end it`s up to the consumer`s choice on where he or she decides to spend his or her money.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quality, and cost-effective. We are one of the few companies that tests and publicly discloses our results. There`s a reason we`ve made a name for ourselves in this industry. But in the end it`s up to the consumer`s choice on where he or she decides to spend his or her money.
<--Looks around...... Are you talking to me about Olympus labs?

Any ways, Olympus has a good deal. But it's lonely at the top.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
It isn't out yet, but soon, keep your eyes peeled brother.

Did he.....hmmmm?

Is it cheapest quality, or cheapest & quality?

Hmmmmmm......

This is what I'm wondering. I thought he meant lowest quality.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niiiiiiiice

Depending on price point tho, Aegis is still awfully hard to beat....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's not going to be much over cost...time to get CEL back in the game
Shooting for $30-32
I agree. That 1 you sent me worked so well!!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not going to be much over cost...time to get CEL back in the game Shooting for $30-32
nice! Will be buying

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O LAWD. CEL now has Cycle Assist AND TUDCA... no better 1-2 punch in the industry.

Shut up and take my money. Now i can run 5 methylated products at the same time!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
ugsavage Nutrition / Health 13
TESTP89 Nutrition / Health 7
EpiStrong Supplements 19