Help with Forskolin/Norco Timing!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so I am using Forskolin 95% and Norcodrene for my upcoming 16-week cut and have a few questions. 50mg Forskolin + 1 Norco in the AM, and 50mg Forskolin + 2 Norco PM. Questions are as follows:

1. I will take both together in the AM but how long would be best before I can actually eat breakfast? Is there a minimum?

2. My PM dose will be 20 mins pre-workout. I eat my third meal at 3PM, will take the Forskolin + Norco at about 4:15, and then lift around 4:30-4:45. So, that is taking this stuff ~1 hour 15 mins AFTER eating. Is that okay?

3. I take soy lecithin granules (for PA) pre-workout 20 mins pre-workout. If the above question is "okay", then if I take F + Norco WITH these granules (since it's not on an empty stomach), is that alright too?

4. Would it be in my best interest to add a lil more mg of Yohimbine in the morning with the Norco? Or do you think the Norco is all I need?

5. What's the deal with water retention from the Norco? Should I expect to look a little more filled with water, and to drop it off when I stop my 12 weeks of F + Norco? Or does the water retention actually come AFTER I stop?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
1- as long as possible but 30 minutes is a recommended minimum

2- less effective for fat-burning after your meal but still good for partitioning and workout benefits

3- perfectly fine

4- not necessary IMO but based on tolerance I know some use extra

5- i have never had much of any water retention using Norco or any burner, IMO it is much more diet dependant, or if it has heavy effects on electrolytes like TTA seems to

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys so I am using Forskolin 95% and Norcodrene for my upcoming 16-week cut and have a few questions. 50mg Forskolin + 1 Norco in the AM, and 50mg Forskolin + 2 Norco PM. Questions are as follows: 1. I will take both together in the AM but how long would be best before I can actually eat breakfast? Is there a minimum? 2. My PM dose will be 20 mins pre-workout. I eat my third meal at 3PM, will take the Forskolin + Norco at about 4:15, and then lift around 4:30-4:45. So, that is taking this stuff ~1 hour 15 mins AFTER eating. Is that okay? 3. I take soy lecithin granules (for PA) pre-workout 20 mins pre-workout. If the above question is "okay", then if I take F + Norco WITH these granules (since it's not on an empty stomach), is that alright too? 4. Would it be in my best interest to add a lil more mg of Yohimbine in the morning with the Norco? Or do you think the Norco is all I need? 5. What's the deal with water retention from the Norco? Should I expect to look a little more filled with water, and to drop it off when I stop my 12 weeks of F + Norco? Or does the water retention actually come AFTER I stop? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) Recommended at least 30 minutes before a meal. The appetite suppression may make that easier to extend, but I usually have mine upon waking then eat 30-60 minutes after.
2) That's fine. I usually aim for at least 1.5 after a meal, but I wouldn't sweat it too much.
3) No issues there.
4) I'd try it out solo first. Especially since the first dose is on an empty stomach you'll probable get a good "feel" and there is plenty in there already for the fatloss benefits.
5) Some note some water retention on Y, but I've honestly never had any on Norcodrene or Alphamine and haven't read many reports of it. If for some reason you do it'll come off after cessation of product use.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your thread, but I have a similar question.

If the ergogenic benefits of Norcodrene are completely ignored, would it be better, for purely fat burning purposes, to dose 2 caps AM during my fast and 1 cap pre-workout?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your thread, but I have a similar question. If the ergogenic benefits of Norcodrene are completely ignored, would it be better, for purely fat burning purposes, to dose 2 caps AM during my fast and 1 cap pre-workout?
How long are you going in the AM before you eat? Ideally, you'd want around 1.5-2 hours before eating.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your thread, but I have a similar question. If the ergogenic benefits of Norcodrene are completely ignored, would it be better, for purely fat burning purposes, to dose 2 caps AM during my fast and 1 cap pre-workout?
IMO, yes. And use an alternate stim added pre workout if you want more in that period (note that is against label directions so base it on your tolerance)

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Sweet thanks bolt and Driven for the responses! I really appreciate it. So how does this plan look for the last 12 weeks of my cut (16 weeks total)?

Week 5:
AM: 25mg Forskolin + 1 cap Norco upon waking. (no food until at least an hour after is my goal)
PM: 25mg Forskolin + 2 caps Norco ~20 mins pre-workout

Week 6-16: Same as above except I will bump up the Forskolin to 100mg a day.

Questions:
1. Does it even make sense to take a full week with 50mg of Forskolin a day then bump, or if I feel alright after the first day then just go right away to 100mg?
2. What's the deal with F + Norco on off days? Same dealio?
3. Just wanted to put out this scenario. Right now I am planning on scenario A but just wondering if scenario B would be less effective or the same?
A) Take F + Norco upon waking @ 7:30AM, and eat ~9:00AMish
B) Eat breakfast @ 7:30AM, take F + Norco @ 9:30AM, eat lunch about 2 and a half hours after.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Scenario A looks fine to me, Forskolin effects are over extended use so the only thing you would see in a day is if your GI system tolerates it well.

Issues with the 95% extract seem rare and I see no issue running 100 throughout

On off days I would dose the same personally, just take dose #2 6-8 hours after your morning dose

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your thread, but I have a similar question.

If the ergogenic benefits of Norcodrene are completely ignored, would it be better, for purely fat burning purposes, to dose 2 caps AM during my fast and 1 cap pre-workout?
I'd still think 2 caps prior to exercise would be best for optimizing the effects of the product.

Sweet thanks bolt and Driven for the responses! I really appreciate it. So how does this plan look for the last 12 weeks of my cut (16 weeks total)?

Week 5:
AM: 25mg Forskolin + 1 cap Norco upon waking. (no food until at least an hour after is my goal)
PM: 25mg Forskolin + 2 caps Norco ~20 mins pre-workout

Week 6-16: Same as above except I will bump up the Forskolin to 100mg a day.

Questions:
1. Does it even make sense to take a full week with 50mg of Forskolin a day then bump, or if I feel alright after the first day then just go right away to 100mg? I'd still bump slowly. Couple days 50, then 75 a couple days, then 100 is all goes well.
2. What's the deal with F + Norco on off days? Same dealio? Ya same deal. I'd probably dose 2 upon waking and 1 later in the day if you aren't lifting that day.
3. Just wanted to put out this scenario. Right now I am planning on scenario A but just wondering if scenario B would be less effective or the same?
A) Take F + Norco upon waking @ 7:30AM, and eat ~9:00AMish
B) Eat breakfast @ 7:30AM, take F + Norco @ 9:30AM, eat lunch about 2 and a half hours after.
I think A would be the best bet.
Opinions in bold.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
How long are you going in the AM before you eat? Ideally, you'd want around 1.5-2 hours before eating.
6 hours on average with LISS cardio on 3 off days per week.

IMO, yes. And use an alternate stim added pre workout if you want more in that period (note that is against label directions so base it on your tolerance)
This is what I was toying around with. I perform better with my current pre-workout of 400mg caffeine, 1 cap AmentoMax, 2 scoops High Volume than I have in the past with 2 caps Norcodrene, 1 cap Alpha-T2, 1g agmatine, 6g citrulline.

The High Volume is a recent addition, but 400mg caffeine, 2 caps Amento was better than the Norco/AT-2 combo as well.

I would change this to 1 cap Norco, 2 caps AT2, 2 scoops High Volume, 200mg additional caffeine, 1 cap AmentoMax.

I'd still think 2 caps prior to exercise would be best for optimizing the effects of the product.
Even if a meal is had 2.5 hours after taking?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I think I have a good grasp on this stuff and I am ready to go. One more quick question out of curiousity:

What if I woke up early in the AM to take Forsoklin + Norcodrene, fall back to sleep for a few more hours, then eat when I am up again. Would this be okay? I figured it would be the same as taking it and staying awake, but I just want to know just in case. This "dosing technique" may come in handy for me at certain points, if acceptable.

Also, does the second does have to be within 6-8 hours later, or as long as it is generally one dosage AM and one PM then it's all good?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, I think I have a good grasp on this stuff and I am ready to go. One more quick question out of curiousity: What if I woke up early in the AM to take Forsoklin + Norcodrene, fall back to sleep for a few more hours, then eat when I am up again. Would this be okay? I figured it would be the same as taking it and staying awake, but I just want to know just in case. This "dosing technique" may come in handy for me at certain points, if acceptable. Also, does the second does have to be within 6-8 hours later, or as long as it is generally one dosage AM and one PM then it's all good?
Totally fine to the first part of your question.

One AM and one PM will work.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, I think I have a good grasp on this stuff and I am ready to go. One more quick question out of curiousity:

What if I woke up early in the AM to take Forsoklin + Norcodrene, fall back to sleep for a few more hours, then eat when I am up again. Would this be okay? I figured it would be the same as taking it and staying awake, but I just want to know just in case. This "dosing technique" may come in handy for me at certain points, if acceptable.

Also, does the second does have to be within 6-8 hours later, or as long as it is generally one dosage AM and one PM then it's all good?
That works, or go with 50 at once in the morning

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sweet, I think I have a good grasp on this stuff and I am ready to go. One more quick question out of curiousity: What if I woke up early in the AM to take Forsoklin + Norcodrene, fall back to sleep for a few more hours, then eat when I am up again. Would this be okay? I figured it would be the same as taking it and staying awake, but I just want to know just in case. This "dosing technique" may come in handy for me at certain points, if acceptable. Also, does the second does have to be within 6-8 hours later, or as long as it is generally one dosage AM and one PM then it's all good?
Do you feel you'll be able to fall back asleep after taking Norcodrene? Certainly not an over-powering stimulant effect, but 200mg of caffeine would keep me awake I'd think.

Nyrin

Awards
Do you feel you'll be able to fall back asleep after taking Norcodrene? Certainly not an over-powering stimulant effect, but 200mg of caffeine would keep me awake I'd think.
Not to mention the other stuff! I'm definitely stim-tolerant but a couple caps of Norcodrene would screw up any attempt at my sleep for a few hours for sure.

Besides, one of the big benefits of the yohimbine derivations is the effect on fat utilization in response to activity; sleeping through the entirety of its effects is probably the single biggest waste possible, with a nice bout of moderate heart-rate activity likely maximizing what it can do.