natty bulk lite stack

tx121

Awards
hey there everyone long time reader first time poster been in and out of the gym now for about 10yrs give or take took a year off recently as i was a full time student and took night classes monday-friday getting home a 10pm on my nights leaving me no time to do anything ,..but finally finished and graduated college. getting back on the grind been back at it for a few months now generally working out 4-5 days a week spilt doing 2 on 1.I have used many different supplements in the past and have ran a few ph cycles throughout the years while in college before i started working. my goal is to add lean bulk/bulk through natty supplements .

weight:208
height:6'2

heres the stack Im considering :
Anabetta elite or alphamax
ep1c/Follidrone-for reduced inflammation
glcyer grow
x-gels>would consider but I've read about inflammation flare ups when using this product. which i have pinched a nerve in my neck which has flared up a few times and i would like to avoid that happing.

supporting supplements will be:
orange triad)multi-v
protein
bcaa's
trib test booster(possibly not 100%)
liv52-livercare
cq10

most likely will run 6-8 weeks and adjust dosage as need

any suggestions or tips as far as dosage and timing the dosage goes ?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good however i am a bit confused about you including a PCT? In your last sentence you said you'd like to add lean bulk through natty supplements so as yoou know your stack: Alpha or Anabeta, Epi, X-gels etc would all be natural and would not require a PCT.

As well for 'supporting supplements' theres no reason to add trib test booster, as you would already be taking a natural testosterone booster as it is.

Overall you have a great list of supplements, Alphamax, Anabeta, X-Factor are all TOP NOTCH supplements, however it does sound like you could do a bit more research before jumping the gun so to speak!

Let me know your thoughts, i can def. help you set it up properly but would like you to have a better understanding of it personally!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
check out ironchampusa hpta and volume....you can get them bogo free for a limited time.

use code BIGTBOGO at ironchampusa.com.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You have no PH in there, no need for liver support and PCT. Definitely no tribulus.

Anabeta Elite + Follidrone would be great.

Seeing as you budgeted for all those extra you could consider adding in additional Forskolin

Solid lean bulk plan:

Diet with a 200-500 calorie surplus
Lift
Adequate protein (I would say 1g per pound)
Creatine
ABE
Folli
F95

If you eat a good amount of carbs you could consider a good GDA like recompadrol or burn 24

Reactions: mw1

tx121

Awards
thanks guys appreciate the quick responses okay the pct is out i just thought it might help limit the estrogen in the long run but if i don't need it then i won't run it. and i like taking the liv52 anytime I'm taking any type of pills as a personal preference . yeah my first thought was ANA+ep1c/follidrone looks like i was somewhat on the right track thanks driven. one other question with the Forskolin is that not what causes Gi problems for some? i really don't want to get to complicated with this so most likely ill run what i have listed with the ANA+folli/ep1c with supporting supps

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys appreciate the quick responses okay the pct is out i just thought it might help limit the estrogen in the long run but if i don't need it then i won't run it. and i like taking the liv52 anytime I'm taking any type of pills as a personal preference . yeah my first thought was ANA+ep1c/follidrone looks like i was somewhat on the right track thanks driven. one other question with the Forskolin is that not what causes Gi problems for some? i really don't want to get to complicated with this so most likely ill run what i have listed with the ANA+folli/ep1c with supporting supps
I have never had gi issues with forskolin, especially higher % extracts. It has been reported though. Let us know how it goes.

tx121

Awards
can you recommend a higher % extract product having the option is always a plus, most likely if i do add that in i would probably do so about half way in maybe at the 3 week mark to let my body get used to everything else first

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would look into Alphamax + X-Factor as you planned.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, high percent extract so you shouldnt get any stomach upset!

Also has a full 75mg arimistane to control both estrogen and cortisol, helping to lean you out while adding lean mass.

And to round it out, Alphamax also contains Divanill + L-DOPA, perfect 1-2 punch for both Free and Total testosterone.

And ofcrouse it contains full 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc for testosterone support.

Tons of great Alphamax + Xfactor logs, awesome stack for lean mass!

tx121

Awards
man o man the choices !. just wondering how much the follidrone would help out with the inflammation x-factor might cause as I'm kind of prone to some. i think a safe route to avoid any of that would be to run the alphaMax +follidrone/ep1c combo any thoughts

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man o man the choices !. just wondering how much the follidrone would help out with the inflammation x-factor might cause as I'm kind of prone to some. i think a safe route to avoid any of that would be to run the alphaMax +follidrone/ep1c combo any thoughts
Even if Follidrone did help with inflammation, that would defeat the purpose/reasoning of running ArA.

If you're worried, go with X-Factor Advanced or dose your fish oil and/or inflammation products 4+ hours away from ArA.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've stacked Alphamax and X-Gels. I absolutely loved the combo. I put on a few pounds while not appearing to put on fat. Lifts went up, I had a nice dry look, and the pumps were insane.

tx121

Awards
antm1564 how did you cycle the two? same time or overlapped? and what kind of dosage if i where to go that route should i run?
and kbayne whats the difference between x-factor and x-gels?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
antm1564 how did you cycle the two? same time or overlapped? and what kind of dosage if i where to go that route should i run?
I ran them at the same time, but I had two bottles of Alphamax. If you have two bottles of Alphamax, I'd start Alphamax , then at the beginning of week 4, start X-gels and run that for 50 workout days. That way you still have some overlap and can theoretically "extend" the cycle. How many days per week do you train?

tx121

Awards
4-5 on a good week it depends on work though honestly usually train mon,tue, wed-off, thur,fri. with cardio on sat or sunday depends

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you train 4 days a week, you will be using your X-Gels over a 12.5 weeks period. 50/4 is 12.5. What I would do is this:

Weeks 1-6 X-Gels
Weeks 6-12 Alphamax and X-Gels
Weeks 12-14 Alphamax

That is if you run 2 bottles of Alphamax. If you're going to run one, I would start Alphamax at week 10. That way, you still have two weeks solo and are extending your cycle past the 12 weeks.

Or you can start the products together and your X-Gels will last longer, it is up to you. Don't make it complicated, which I did above. Just make sure your dosing them at the correct times, make sure your diet is in check, have a good training program, and do not forget to sleep!

tx121

Awards
as of now I'm kind of still on the fence as to the combo i did some research and I've read about alphamax messing with peoples stomach ..this is what I'm thinking
ABE+ep1c:
start off at 1 a day for the first week with the ep1c, then slowly ramp it up based on how i feel.
Anabeta Elite On days.1 pre workout/ 1 post workout first week , on to 2pre/2post ,
Non workout days:
ABE 2 caps spread throughout the day for the first week >onto 4 caps a day for the remaining off days .

cycle will be:
weeks 1-4 ABE
weeks 3-8 Ep1c
will start abe for the first 3 weeks and then the 4 week will work into abe+ep1c and end with using only ep1c.

this along with the stuff i listed above

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

tx121

Awards
i usually take my supps with a shake/food anyways so i guess ill be okay then?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be fine. You'd have to try it and assess.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
taking it with food should curb any issues.

Generally any upset stomach would only happen during first 2-3 days then generally it subsides, however dosing with food should fix it right away.

Also keep in mind this is with any Forskolin containing product including ABE.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as of now I'm kind of still on the fence as to the combo i did some research and I've read about alphamax messing with peoples stomach ..this is what I'm thinking
ABE+ep1c:
start off at 1 a day for the first week with the ep1c, then slowly ramp it up based on how i feel.
Anabeta Elite On days.1 pre workout/ 1 post workout first week , on to 2pre/2post ,
Non workout days:
ABE 2 caps spread throughout the day for the first week >onto 4 caps a day for the remaining off days .

cycle will be:
weeks 1-4 ABE
weeks 3-8 Ep1c
will start abe for the first 3 weeks and then the 4 week will work into abe+ep1c and end with using only ep1c.

this along with the stuff i listed above
ABE+Ep1c should be a nice stack. I'm basically doing a version of that right now. Although, there's no reason you couldn't stack them together too. And just so I'm sure of your dosing, I would recommend taking Ep1c every day, not just on WO days.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
the best stack ive ran yet was alphamax/OG Anabeta/X-Gels. so many people can attest to that as well

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
There's a name I haven't seen in a while!
school has been killer this semester! nobody told me that taking 20 credits as a student athlete was the dumbest thing a human can do..... ;)

Now im on break preaching the good word about natty stacks!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
school has been killer this semester! nobody told me that taking 20 credits as a student athlete was the dumbest thing a human can do..... ;)

preach brother, preach!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think common sense would have said doing all that is near impossible! Good to see you made it though

tx121

Awards
back once again okay I ended up staying away from the ep1c brand and went follidrone based on reviews . also while reading through threads and doing research on my upcoming cycle I came upon multiple threads of guys saying if you want more bulk than cut use the original anabeta which is more or less what im wanting to throw on some lbs and that will save me a $'s then if I like the pes product ill move onto elite when I do my before summer cut

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Skimmed through the post above and all great ideas! ABE and X-gels are very popular and form a great stack. I would also look into myokem magnitropin, It is similar to ABE but a lot of logs here have shown great lean gains off of this. And if you want to get real fancy you can add in Myokem alphadex, this stack is lethal/killer. But again the ones listed above are great and have amazing logs you can look into for more info. But if you have any questions don't hessite to shoot me a DM.