Knock me the F out!!!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
My sleeping schedule is messed up!

I work nights a few nights a week which makes hard to sleep when I'm off regardless how tired I am and those nights I'm working I have hard to stay asleep :(

I need something that helps me fall asleep and keep me asleep?!

Right now I'm using Somatomax and when I really have hard time to sleep or have to make sure I sleep I add ZzzQuil. Somatomax use to be my favorite sleep supplement but now it doesn't work so well it used to, I only used 1 bottle so far so I doubt I got used to it...

Please help with what really works for you, not what the company your repping have...

Thanks guys!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
my favorite combo:

2 Caps DopaDex
2 cap Chlorotest
3mg melatonin
150mg picamilon.

most relaxing and deep sleep i ever did have

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Nimbus Abyss
AdrenoSurge
ChloroTest
Bulk Ashwaganda caps

or

fap
+
lots of carbs

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Growth factor xt and g8 are great options. I only used a sample of g8 but I liked it. I love growth factor though. Both are available at strongsupplementshop.com

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G8 love in here is well deserved :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I don't think supps will really do too much in your situation. I know everyone is different, but I do think it is important to be able to develop a sleeping schedule in order to get a proper night's rest. With your schedule of working nights a few times a week, it seems like it is something your body has to try and get used to.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eat a large carb meal before bed

then Ressurect PM as a sleep aid
3z + HGH Pro another good one.
Prime Sleep GH

3 favorites.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Growth Factor could be something to try, will this help me fall asleep also?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I would be glad to send you a sample. We also have a promo going right now for a free bottle;)
GFXT is awesome, best sleep/gh product out imo, that formula is stacked

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Growth Factor could be something to try, will this help me fall asleep also?
Falling asleep is another bag of worms but it should help to an extent.

Id suggest using it primarily to get the best sleep possible in the shortest time. It may help bring on drowsiness though as well

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Falling asleep is another bag of worms but it should help to an extent.

Id suggest using it primarily to get the best sleep possible in the shortest time. It may help bring on drowsiness though as well
I agree that actually eliciting sleep onset is something that OTC products don't shine at. Sleep depth optimization is achievable, though.

ENP

Awards
if you want something to go into a coma... look at Blackstone labs Anesthized! it is decent and somewhat affordable. Just be careful about how much you alter your sleep with compounds like these.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nimbus Abyss Unparralled
Evomuse Sleephoria

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cuanto es senor?
I'd give you the whole bottle if you post a review afterward. Keep in mind our goal was not to put someone into a coma, but provide a slight sedative effect, increased REM sleep, and waking up as refreshed as possible.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I'd give you the whole bottle if you post a review afterward. Keep in mind our goal was not to put someone into a coma, but provide a slight sedative effect, increased REM sleep, and waking up as refreshed as possible.
I can do that!

I love all of evomuses formulas. Gut health and defuse are my two favorites

If this can help me stay asleep, I'd love to try. Only 1 product has been able and that's GFXT

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I can do that! I love all of evomuses formulas. Gut health and defuse are my two favorites If this can help me stay asleep, I'd love to try. Only 1 product has been able and that's GFXT
Definitely would follow this log

dbenj7

Awards
I see G8 mentioned alot, but is taking phenibut daily wise? Withdrawal when ceasing use?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
if you want something to go into a coma... look at Blackstone labs Anesthized! it is decent and somewhat affordable. Just be careful about how much you alter your sleep with compounds like these.
Looks like fun but kinda expensive...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
fun is an understatement, you will wake up 3 days later. Its priced very reasonably.
Now it got so tempting... The most important question, will it help me fall asleep?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using/logging G8 by FINAFLEX. Check out the log in my sig.

I'm really enjoying this stuff and it works wonders

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Growth factor XT only thing that works for me.

Dont expect it to put you to sleep, but once youre asleep its deep and you wake up super refreshed

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs Blue Growth! I feel great when taking it. I feel you on the effed up sleep schedule.

G8 was good if you're looking for a powder instead.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My sleeping schedule is messed up!

I work nights a few nights a week which makes hard to sleep when I'm off regardless how tired I am and those nights I'm working I have hard to stay asleep :(

I need something that helps me fall asleep and keep me asleep?!

Right now I'm using Somatomax and when I really have hard time to sleep or have to make sure I sleep I add ZzzQuil. Somatomax use to be my favorite sleep supplement but now it doesn't work so well it used to, I only used 1 bottle so far so I doubt I got used to it...

Please help with what really works for you, not what the company your repping have...

Thanks guys!
My favorite sleep stack ATM (it will knock you out, keep you in a deep deep sleep and you will wake up feeling refreshed)
Sleephoria + humanofort + passion flower

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got home from the gym and went through my stash, found some samples that snags (r.i.p.) had sent me and theres g8 in there

i've used g8 before and it's an awesome sleep supplement, i personally only need half a dose and i'm out

out cold is good as well, usually i look for melatonin, valerian root, and 5htp in my sleep supps

tombo

Awards
g8 works really well for me, just make sure you don't have anything to do early the next morning. need at least a good 8 hours after taking it I've found.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
g8 works really well for me, just make sure you don't have anything to do early the next morning. need at least a good 8 hours after taking it I've found.
Took me a while to adjust as I go to the gym first thing, about an hour after I wake up... Used to find it really difficult but it's alright now. I've adjusted :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Took me a while to adjust as I go to the gym first thing, about an hour after I wake up... Used to find it really difficult but it's alright now. I've adjusted :)
That's how I am about to get down.

New Years training, getting ready for the wedding. :D

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
That's how I am about to get down. New Years training, getting ready for the wedding. :D
Some days it's so difficult, not going to lie. Especially when it's cold. Also if you've been up in the night at all.

Just got myself some myokem nitramine... Hoping that's going to give me a little boost :)

LG science EPIC worked wonders, but I thought I'd try this too. :)

Good luck for the wedding!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Some days it's so difficult, not going to lie. Especially when it's cold. Also if you've been up in the night at all.

Just got myself some myokem nitramine... Hoping that's going to give me a little boost :)

Yeah buddy! Lmk how you like nitramine!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Yeah buddy! Lmk how you like nitramine!
No problem man! :)

Found my local (ish) store sell it here in the UK!

They sell loads of stuff that no thee company sells too. (Sports nutrition UK)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

I used to get up at 4:30 for the Army and workout.

It's not that bad if you train yourself to get up and get moving.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I used to get up at 4:30 for the Army and workout. It's not that bad if you train yourself to get up and get moving.
Yeah that's it. As soon as your out of the bed it's fine... It's just dragging yourself out.

The funny thing is that if on a weekend I get a lie in until about 8-9 I feel terrible all day. Yet getting up at 5.30-6 I feel alright. Body is used to it I guess.