best time to take an AI/Anti E

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
If going to dose once a day, best to take pre bed or 1st thing in am?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just be sure to dose the same time every day and stay consistent. I would opt for morning dosing personally.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
2nd for morning

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
3rd for morning;) What AI are you taking or going to be taking?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Have a few on hand. Erase, erase pro, revolution black

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Revolution black says pre bed but the same time every day is the key. I actually prefer night because it just seems easier for me as I am always rushing out in the am. Some have l-dopa and it kind of makes me tired so I definitely do those pre bed.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I remember back in the 6oxo days, i would dose pre bed. But most of the onea out now suggest am.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd agree that consistency is key. May as well dose in the AM. If using Erase I'd personally go in a fasted state to take advantage of the PPAR agonism that Dehydroabietic Acid elicits.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
morning. Especially with topicals like formabolic. Fresh out of a shower and apply.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
add me to the list of am i take mine then as well

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember back in the 6oxo days, i would dose pre bed. But most of the onea out now suggest am.
^ This, I'm old school, and back in the day it was recommended to take AI at night, since this is when estrogen is peaked in the human body. Whether there is any truth to this I do not know, but it was generally the way of thinking back then.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree that consistency is key. May as well dose in the AM. If using Erase I'd personally go in a fasted state to take advantage of the PPAR agonism that Dehydroabietic Acid elicits.
Good to know for the new erase.

What about those of us who still hve some original.. I'm spacing out 3 caps.. 1 am, 1 4-6 hours later (usually pre or post workout) and 1 before bed.. Sound alright?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good to know for the new erase.

What about those of us who still hve some original.. I'm spacing out 3 caps.. 1 am, 1 4-6 hours later (usually pre or post workout) and 1 before bed.. Sound alright?
Yes, seems fine to me. Is this the original with Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione? Or did you just mean the non-Pro version?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
take 12.5 exemestane eod in the morning. I take everything in the am around 5am before the gym.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know for the new erase. What about those of us who still hve some original.. I'm spacing out 3 caps.. 1 am, 1 4-6 hours later (usually pre or post workout) and 1 before bed.. Sound alright?
That's fine.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a few on hand. Erase, erase pro, revolution black
For those, morning, why? Because they have inherent cortisol modulation as well. That's if the E and EP are the old arimistane ones. Not sure about the current formulas though.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For those, morning, why? Because they have inherent cortisol modulation as well. That's if the E and EP are the old arimistane ones. Not sure about the current formulas though.
B. diffusa has an adaptogenic MOA behind its cortisol modulation properties.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B. diffusa has an adaptogenic MOA behind its cortisol modulation properties.
Adaptogens usually take awhile for them to start really working. I think the arimistane pretty much targets the problem from the get go? Could be wrong. So dose timing for the new stuff might not be that much of a concern (presuming one takes it at the same time every day for consistency)? Dunno, that's a Cooper question tbh.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I recall, timing is less pertinent in regards to spacing them out. Could dose all 3 first thing in the morning (ala old Erase Pro label).
This. You could go about it by spacing like you are or dose all 3 at once.

wray98

wray98

Awards
I use AI prior to bed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i like arimistane products in the morning.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Whats the longest time you all have gone before taking a break from such supplements?