Olympus Labs Conqu3r-DGE 5 Star Review

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r Demigod Edition - Unbiased Supplement Reviews

Forum feedback has been great, and apparently you guys weren't the only ones to think that Conqu3r-Demigod Edition was top-notch. Here's a small excerpt from the review over at suppwiththat.com.

"Conqu3r Demigod Edition, like the original Conqu3r, contains nothing but highly effective doses of well-established ergogenic aids as well as a pretty comprehensive focus/stimulant blend. Olympus has done a great job of bridging the gap between pump-based/physically effective PWOs and those that are more psychoactive/stimulant-based."

Follow the link above to read the full review that is also a complete ingredient profile breakdown.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
5 stars is awesome!!! Especially in such a competitive market!!! Makes me feel honored to be a part of it..

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 stars...and well deserved. Glad so many people agree.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And it begins =)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took my first serving yesterday...I was pleasantly surprised. I wanna see what other people have to say.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Formula is solid IMO. If I didn't stock up like crazy on those old Athletix high volumes would definitely pick some up.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
question, why did you guys decide against using AMP citrate in the new formula?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
question, why did you guys decide against using AMP citrate in the new formula?
Given the recent media circus surrounding the ingredient, we simply thought it prudent to stay out of the fire and focus on other aspects to make the profile top-notch.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given the recent media circus surrounding the ingredient, we simply thought it prudent to stay out of the fire and focus on other aspects to make the profile top-notch.

Exactly, excluding amp allowed us to polish up the remaining formula and make it the beast it is today.
I'm very curious to hear feedback and comparisons on combining VITAL1TY with CONQU3R versus using CONQU3R standalone.