In the Mail ....

Page 87 of 178 First ... 8586878889 ... Last

1. Cracked into my new RXS Radiate sour peach rings today... REALLY enjoying this flavor (mixed one scoop in about 12oz water + ice). Its got enough of a slight sour pop to make it exciting, but I think its more on the sweet side of the peach ring. It truly tastes almost exactly like the rings you get in those $1 bags or at the candy store. One of, if not the, best peach flavored supps I've ever had. Really excited to run this whole tub to see if the results match up with the flavors (have the cherry too, but gonna use one at a time).

So far, sipping it has led to a nice, smooth flow of energy and good focus (just at work today doing computer stuff). Feel like i'm typing faster and putting thoughts into words at a nice pace, especially considering I was a bit groggy this morning initially. Definitely a different feeling than the OG alphamine I had been running up until about a week and a half ago (took time off after finishing during my deload and diet break time). Less "stimmy" feeling to it, but still what i would consider "high energy".
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    300mg caff + y for you? that should be a ride ha
    Leg day calls for the heavy hitters
    Good thing I only take a stim once a week!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Leg day calls for the heavy hitters
    Good thing I only take a stim once a week!
    Think that might be a bad thing ha... no tolerance buildup to keep it reasonable.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Think that might be a bad thing ha... no tolerance buildup to keep it reasonable.
    Been doing it for a long time.
    Never have to cycle stims, and use them when needed. I have my tolerance, but I know that if I went like 400mg caffeine+ other things included I may end up in a casket
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

5. Name:  Primaforce.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  129.2 KB

Just got these babies yesterday !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Name:  IMG_4645.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  1.62 MB
    Love it!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Shout out to @USPlabsRep for sending over all 3 new flavors of USP Modern BCAA.
    Short Summary on my thoughts of each flavor after trying them all..

HoneyDew – When I first cracked this flavor I had my doubts. I thought there may be a cantaloupe resemblance to the flavoring. After first sip I had to let it settle before mustering my thoughts. You get a hint of sweetness (honey) in the aftertaste, and the overall presence of the flavor is mild. While it is not a top flavor from the USP labs team (to my taste buds) it really is unique. For something to sip on in the summer it is absolutely refreshing to say the least.

Peach Tea –. Right away you get a nice hit of peach that is subtle, but very refreshing. With all Modern BCAA flavors they are not overpowering because they use very little amount of sweeteners in their ingredient profile. The tea flavoring is the aftertaste. Think sweet tea here combined with an overpowering peach flavor. While I am not the biggest peach fan this could easily grow on me to be a favorite. They hit both aspects and did a damn good job of it to.

Natural Orange – The only other Natural Orange flavor I had before was Intra-MD Orange. At first sip the orange is present, but I had doubts there may be some bitterness due to the added stevia. That was not the case here. The orange reminds me of orange jellybeans, but with a very underwhelming sweetness. Due to the makeup of the product you have to expect that. The stevia still adds a touch of sweetness in the aftertaste, but not something as strong off their original lineup. For those who monitor their artificial sweeteners they should have no problems drinking this. For those who want to cut back they could half scoop this with a regular flavor off their lineup (Orange mango). Overall this was well executed by USP Labs for still providing a bold orange flavor with stevia.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

HoneyDew – When I first cracked this flavor I had my doubts. I thought there may be a cantaloupe resemblance to the flavoring. After first sip I had to let it settle before mustering my thoughts. You get a hint of sweetness (honey) in the aftertaste, and the overall presence of the flavor is mild. While it is not a top flavor from the USP labs team (to my taste buds) it really is unique. For something to sip on in the summer it is absolutely refreshing to say the least.

Peach Tea –. Right away you get a nice hit of peach that is subtle, but very refreshing. With all Modern BCAA flavors they are not overpowering because they use very little amount of sweeteners in their ingredient profile. The tea flavoring is the aftertaste. Think sweet tea here combined with an overpowering peach flavor. While I am not the biggest peach fan this could easily grow on me to be a favorite. They hit both aspects and did a damn good job of it to.

Natural Orange – The only other Natural Orange flavor I had before was Intra-MD Orange. At first sip the orange is present, but I had doubts there may be some bitterness due to the added stevia. That was not the case here. The orange reminds me of orange jellybeans, but with a very underwhelming sweetness. Due to the makeup of the product you have to expect that. The stevia still adds a touch of sweetness in the aftertaste, but not something as strong off their original lineup. For those who monitor their artificial sweeteners they should have no problems drinking this. For those who want to cut back they could half scoop this with a regular flavor off their lineup (Orange mango). Overall this was well executed by USP Labs for still providing a bold orange flavor with stevia.

Super-curious about the honeydew flavor.
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Super-curious about the honeydew flavor.
    Thats why I wrote a review for you...... lol
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Thats why I wrote a review for you...... lol
    I'm thankful! Next time I need to buy a BCAA, I believe I will give this a run on flavor alone. Protein powder manufacturers, note that Key Lime Pie will elicit a similar response. That's right. Invest thousands of dollars into a new flavor for my one guaranteed sale!

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Great review as always.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I'm thankful! Next time I need to buy a BCAA, I believe I will give this a run on flavor alone. Protein powders, note that Key Lime Pie will elicit a similar response. That's right. Invest thousands of dollars into a new flavor for my one guaranteed sale!
    There is a company who makes a great KLP (MTS).
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. You're a damn hero. No matter the problem, you have the.. Erm... Solution.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Solid reviews, Bob. Love new/unique flavor options diversifying the BCCA market
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

15. @The Solution sending care packages to his loyal Scivation and Primaforce customersName:  IMG_20170607_162311_184.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  73.8 KB
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just got new dymatize pre in
    Here is label for people wondering

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just in from MT

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Looks good for grueling power workouts. Leg day haha

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

That's pretty good, besides the silly 350mg of NALT.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

20. Name:  1496903349892.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  57.9 KBName:  1496903353028.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  64.3 KB
    Received this today. For collection purpose.

21. Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    Name:  1496903349892.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  57.9 KBName:  1496903353028.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  64.3 KB
    Received this today. For collection purpose.
    please show us whats in the comic book haha

22. Name:  CP Bob.JPG
Views: 152
Size:  123.6 KB

When you buy from cp Bob com @The Solution always hooks you up with XTRAS !!!

Thanks Chef Bob !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

23. Name:  IMG_8265.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  1.70 MB

Did somebody say hook up? Boom! Courtesy of @The Solution. Full tub of Xtend Perform, t shirt, funnel, and tons of samples!
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

So much blood orange..... You are all in for the GOAT Flavor of xtend!!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-14-2017, 12:20 AM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM