In the Mail ....

Page 43 of 62 First ... 4142434445 ... Last
  1. In the Mail ....

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    My favorite flavor of Select
    One of my favorites. Try adding a couple table spoons of skippy natty pb. it's f'n amazing.

Even though they have a peanut butter cup flavor that's on point.... the taste is unbeatable with the real deal added in it.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    My favorite flavor of Select
    Tried it today and really enjoyed it very unique and tasty taste
    •   

3. Name:  bps.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  649.8 KB
    @BPS Fast Shipping, and incredible packaging for an amazing product!
    RIP TDs! I should have gotten more.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?

4. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post

Just in from Gaspari Nutrition! Thank you!!!
    I had to open it right away, and it smells delicious!
    @dougefresh93
    Niiiiiice!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Getting a few more tubs before its gone!

Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. ^ one of my favorite flavors from PES. Literally used my last scoop this morning
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

7. loving the new blood orange. The watermelon is a bit sweet and don't mind drinking it but I could drink the blood orange all day. My recover time is greatly improved at 3-4 servings a day

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    loving the new blood orange. The watermelon is a bit sweet and don't mind drinking it but I could drink the blood orange all day. My recover time is greatly improved at 3-4 servings a day
    That blood orange looks real tasty!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    One of my favorites. Try adding a couple table spoons of skippy natty pb. it's f'n amazing.

Even though they have a peanut butter cup flavor that's on point.... the taste is unbeatable with the real deal added in it.
    Oh trust and believe I've tried that already. Right on though, it tastes amazing
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    loving the new blood orange. The watermelon is a bit sweet and don't mind drinking it but I could drink the blood orange all day. My recover time is greatly improved at 3-4 servings a day
    Love it man!!
    If you decide to pick up Strawberry Mango let me know what you think!
    have not tried it yet but the consensus is its great.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    ^ one of my favorite flavors from PES. Literally used my last scoop this morning
    I did not use the formula last year in fear the mint would be too strong.
    This year the WC is dominant which I enjoy. This is why I mix half and half with vanilla or other flavors to get a stronger white chocolate.

You can still get some tubs if you look around.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. I'm slowly becoming a Scivation fanboy.

12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    I'm slowly becoming a Scivation fanboy.

Appreciate the support man.
    Look forward to the feedback on the products.
    Any chance you will be logging your experience?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Appreciate the support man.
    Look forward to the feedback on the products.
    Any chance you will be logging your experience?
    I don't do logs since I don't have much time in hand.

I am already taking Flexatril due to my dislocated shoulder and am liking what it does to my recovery.

I'll only review on Mango Xtend Perform once I'm done with BC. Currently, I have Xtend Perform, Endur3 and Iso-Amino to switch around lol. Honestly you don't need people to do a log for Perform. The label speaks for itself. Otherwise I won't be stocking it up.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I don't do logs since I don't have much time in hand.

I am already taking Flexatril due to my dislocated shoulder and am liking what it does to my recovery.

I'll only review on Mango Xtend Perform once I'm done with BC. Currently, I have Xtend Perform, Endur3 and Iso-Amino to switch around lol. Honestly you don't need people to do a log for Perform. The label speaks for itself. Otherwise I won't be stocking it up.
    Thats why we have not seen any negative feedback on the product yet. Thanks again for the support and kind words man. Even with that serious injury glad Flexatril is helping you cope the pain and giving your shoulder mobility. @1Fast400 appreciates the feedback as well.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Thats why we have not seen any negative feedback on the product yet. Thanks again for the support and kind words man. Even with that serious injury glad Flexatril is helping you cope the pain and giving your shoulder mobility. @1Fast400 appreciates the feedback as well.
    With my current injury, BCAAs and joint supports are my best friends.

16. I've had the mango before, but I can't wait to pop my black cherry, cherry

Name:  IMG_1484450578.078847.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  329.3 KB

Plus, pineapple is one of my favorite flavoring for supplements.. so you know I had to get one of those.

I'm in my last weeks of GVT before I get into 8x8 for six weeks, so I'll really be able to push the peak o2.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

17. It is tuff to pick a favorite, all the Xtend flavors and so good!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

18. Not sure I should pull the trigger. Just saw a deal for the new Xtend flavors (Blood Orange and Strawberry Mango). Buy 2 for $40. I want those but I have way too much BCAAs now...
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Not sure I should pull the trigger. Just saw a deal for the new Xtend flavors (Blood Orange and Strawberry Mango). Buy 2 for $40. I want those but I have way too much BCAAs now...
    Get them.. Blood Orange and Strawberry Mango (as you have seen) have been getting the feedback as the best flavors on the line.
    I have not tried Strawberry Mango yet (about a dozen people have on here) and claim they love it.
    Won't hurt and plus the shelf life is good on them for years.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    Not sure I should pull the trigger. Just saw a deal for the new Xtend flavors (Blood Orange and Strawberry Mango). Buy 2 for $40. I want those but I have way too much BCAAs now...
    2 for 40$?????
    That is damn cheap!
    One xtend here in norway is 80$

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    2 for 40$?????
    That is damn cheap!
    One xtend here in norway is 80$
    I should add it's 30 servings each.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

60 Servings for 40$?
    We call that winning.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    30 servings is 50$ here

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    60 Servings for 40$?
    We call that winning.
    $17 for shipping.

SML.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

finally got some in!!! Gonna write up my review shortly. Have to agree with most of the reviews on here. This flavor was nailed.. The mango flavor is stronger (mike said he used real mango's in this flavor) and the strawberry is more of an aftershadow/taste . I would say 70/30 in favor of Mango in this flavor.

Killer.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

finally got some in!!! Gonna write up my review shortly. Have to agree with most of the reviews on here. This flavor was nailed.. The mango flavor is stronger (mike said he used real mango's in this flavor) and the strawberry is more of an aftershadow/taste . I would say 70/30 in favor of Mango in this flavor.

Killer.
    Looks amazing !!
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Scivation Xtend Strawberry Mango

Taste

Strawberry Mango – The flavor lives up to the name exactly as you would expect. Right away you get a burst of strawberry that hits your taste buds. The aftertaste is a very strong mango flavoring. For those who have had the regular mango flavor this is enhanced and upgraded. Mike the owner said they improved the mango flavoring and used real mangos. The boldness and richness of the mango that overpowers the strawberry is fantastic. I would say it's a 70/30 ratio of mango to strawberry as you continue to sip on the product. For those who enjoyed mango this little twist really adds a nice kick to a killer flavor. Easily going to be a huge hit for any Scivation Xtend fan that has had a lot of flavors on the line. Strawberry Mango is not as sweet as some of the other flavors , so the rich mango flavor and slight strawberry aftertaste will really suit those consumers.

Mixability
    With any Scivation product you will find almost no issues. Xtend is known to mix easy and taste great. That is exactly what Blood orange does. Just like the regular orange once it hits your shaker, and a few shakes later you are good to go. Hell I can even mix this with a spoon and have no problems. The powder is so fine it mixes easy into any cocktail or beverage honestly.

Formula

7g of BCAA’s Per Serving
    Small Additions of Glutamine and Citruline
    Electrolytes

This is one of the most known BCAA Formula’s on the market that gives you above 5g of BCAA per serving. A very well dosed and adequate intra-workout/peri-workout beverage to sip on. Especially for those who train in a fasted state or want a nice dose of Leucine between meals spaced 4-6 hours apart for MPS (Muscle Protein Synthesis)

Overall & Cost

Scivation Xtend is known to be one of the best BCAA’s over the last decade. Not only is it one of the best tasting, it comes in a flavor for everyone. It has been a staple of mine for almost a decade now ever since I started training for High School football and all throughout college. Not only is it affordable you can always find it on sale on any website you purchase your supplements for. You can easily get tubs for around 20$ for 30 servings or even the 90’s for around 40-50$ depending on where you shop. I have seen some crazy deals around the holidays (black Friday) where they were given away free in bundle packs with protein and pre-workouts. Always keep your eye out for great deals on a BCAA that has won numerous awards over the years.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

28. Name:  Radiate.JPG
Views: 87
Size:  91.3 KB

Got this Saturday. Thank you RXS Supplements for the fast service!!! After reading @The Solution's Review I thought I would give it a try with fasted cardio. I will review soon !
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Name:  Radiate.JPG
Views: 87
Size:  91.3 KB

Got this Saturday. Thank you RXS Supplements for the fast service!!! After reading @The Solution's Review I thought I would give it a try with fasted cardio. I will review soon !
    @MonteCedillo
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  30. In the Mail ....

Thank you to Bob @The Solution for letting me give Xtend Perform a crack. Have never tried it but heard great things about it before! @1Fast400

RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 09:50 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM