In the Mail ....

Page 257 of 257 First ... 255256257

1. Quote Originally Posted by Danksta710 View Post
    Attachment 177254

Currently stacking this with Vector for 8 weeks.
    I really want to use Dura Gains, their Andro when I cut. I heard it's almost completely identical to Steel Supps 1 andro but this one is cheaper

2. Quote Originally Posted by nattyhamlet View Post
    I really want to use Dura Gains, their Andro when I cut. I heard it's almost completely identical to Steel Supps 1 andro but this one is cheaper
    Exact same product as BSL chosen 1 as well....same 65mg per cap totaling 130mg a day with the 3 different forms of 1-andro. Personally I run my andros at 300 minimum (even with absorption enhancers) but just make sure you have a base.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

3. In that case I might just switch to my first choice of Chemical one
    Natty or not natty? That is the question

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Attachment 177489
    @The Solution Got me hooked up once again. I can't wait to try all these flavors !!
    So jealous, I just had the cinna crunch arrive
    Only 4 of those flavours are in the U.K I think
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by Muckl3 View Post
    The Cinna Crunch is my favorite so far.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by Muckl3 View Post
    Have you looked on JW/insight or power?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Name:  IMG_8831.JPG
Views: 302
Size:  462.5 KB
    I just got a tub of primaforce Peak02 but I feel like Iím allergic to it! Every time I use anything with Peak02 I get really bad stomach aches/cramps and bloating
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I just got a tub of primaforce Peak02 but I feel like Iím allergic to it! Every time I use anything with Peak02 I get really bad stomach aches/cramps and bloating
    Sorry to hear. Wife and i have had no issues with this or quake.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Sorry to hear. Wife and i have had no issues with this or quake.
    All good. Iíve always had a sensitivity to cordyceps dating back like ten years to when it was first being used
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I just got a tub of primaforce Peak02 but I feel like I’m allergic to it! Every time I use anything with Peak02 I get really bad stomach aches/cramps and bloating
    One of my colleague has the same reaction

me on the other hand - i love peak02 my go to intra workout and have also tried bulk in pre with no issues just increase endurance
    SNS Site Wide Sale
    30% Off Sale - Black Friday - Cyber Monday
    Code: Anabolicminds1

11. Wife nor I have ever had a problem ???
    TEAM GET DIESEL

12. Never had a problem with peak02. been using it for over a year. It always add to my pre.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

C4 Carbonated Cherry Limeade Energy Drink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHUZH2mGh9M

Taste

Cherry Limeade – Cherry Limeade is yet another phenomenal flavor to the C4 carbonated line. The cherry flavor is carried over from the Midnight Cherry drink. The bold cherry flavor and zesty limeade make a perfect complimenting pair. Upon first sip you get the sweetness of the cherry flavor. When the aftertaste kicks in this is where the density of the limeade really shines. With a steady amount of carbonation the flavors match each other perfectly. For Fans of Cherry Blade Lemonade Bang you will truly enjoy the newest addition to the Cellucor C4 Carbonated line.

Formula

The formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang and Hyde Power Potion. There is also a performance energy blend of 6.7g that contains:
    • Beta-Alanine – Designed to delay the onset of fatigue, resulting in improved power and performance

• Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels, pumps, and delays lactic acid build up

• Betaine – Maintains your cells’ electrolyte concentration and supports hydration

• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Supports mental and cognitive health.
    Compared to Bang & Hyde, which have COQ10 and BCAA’s, this is a different twist to an energy drink. I personally find these hit just as hard as their competition and provide a minor boost during training.

Cost
    C4 Cans Retail $27-28 for a Case of 12 cans. You can find them on sale from time to time around $22.40 for a Case of 12 (20% Off), which is around $1.80/Can. Stop into any convenience store and most people pay around $2.50-$3 a can. With the discount, it is very affordable and comparable to other energy drinks on the market. Given the cost, formula, and taste I would suggest these carbonated energy drinks for an afternoon get me up, replacement to coffee, or a carbonated pre-workout kick.

Comparison

So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up vs Bang and Hyde Power Potion.
    Let us first understand what each one has and what differs.

Bang → Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine
    Hyde → Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)
    Cellucor C4 Carbonated → Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)

For those looking for the strongest energy and focus → Hyde
    If you favor straight flavor → Bang
    If you favor Performance and a good tasting product → C4 Energy Drinks

Rankings:

1. Orange Slice
    2. Midnight Cherry
    3. Cherry Limade
    4. Twisted Limeade
    5. Blue Bombsicle
    6. Tropical Punch
    7. Purple Frost
    8. Strawberry Watermelon

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. Name:  Bet.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  79.0 KB

As always @The Solution was looking out for me, he reminded me I had rewards points to use this was $21.99 with 4,000 rewards points I got $20.00 off my order so I paid $1.99 now that's a deal !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Sparta (Fruit Loops) > Ghost (Trix) > OL (Similar to Ghost but not as dense)

So if you like more of a Trix go with Ghost, if you like true fruit loops go with Sparta.
    Sparta is the thickest (due to the blend), but I have been very pleased with the density of the flavor for each one I have tried.

Now if you don't love sweet things it may not be the best investment, but if you are on the market for a frutiy ceral protein these are all good choices.
    Just tried the Sparta. I agree with the order you have above and I think itís the best tasting of the three ( I think by a good margin).

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Name:  Bet.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  79.0 KB

As always @The Solution was looking out for me, he reminded me I had rewards points to use this was $21.99 with 4,000 rewards points I got $20.00 off my order so I paid $1.99 now that's a deal !!
    love me some BA
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    love me some BA
    Some folks don't care for it but I really like it, ans I was reading an article the other day that says your must consume 3.2 grams Everyday to get the benefits from it !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Jacked Pack was solid
    And they gave me a free 6 pack of c4 cans!

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Name:  USP Labs.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  70.0 KB

I won a Free Product Of My Choice on Facebook well some one forgot to send so when I inquired about it, I got an apologia and a Second Full Size Product Free. USP Lab is a Class Act !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM