In the Mail ....

Page 244 of 245 First ... 242243244245 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    If anyone lives near Minnesota:
    I recently did a small collab with Small Cakes Minnesota, sending them pounds of my caramel corn for their November special "Caramel Puff Corn" Cupcakes. They will be served every monday for the entire month.

    Would love to hear anyones feedback if they can get their hands on them!




    I also sent them 300 chocolate covered pretzels which they will use for another upcoming project
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar


    MTS Outright Bar




    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j4BGhk2Fv8]

    Taste
    White Chocolate Cranberry Peanut Butter – Marc’s third flavor is a White Chocolate Cranberry with the consistent peanut butter flavor that runs in all of his bars. Upon biting into the bar the original peanut butter flavor is creamy, dense, and has a touch of saltiness to make it pop. The White chocolate pieces and cranberry chunks are all natural and flavorful. The white chocolate packs a luscious sweetness and melts in your mouth. The cranberries provide a perfect tart complex to the bar, which helps balance out the density of the peanut butter. All in all I went into this bar thinking it would be my least favorite flavor, but I was surprised by how well everything compliments each other.



    Texture
    The texture of the bars correlates a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

    Macros


    Calories ~ 270-280
    Fat ~ 11-12g
    Carbs ~ 26-27g
    Protein ~ 15g
    Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, Oats, MTS Isolate Protein, Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Powder (Raisin’s, Cranberries, White Chocolate Chips in the other bars)

    Cost
    $24.99 a Box of 12 bars, which comes out to $2.08/Bar. Given websites do run sales and promotions getting these under $2 would be an easy buy. When you stack them to other bars on the market it is hard to compare them to bars that have a different ingredient profile. Marc takes a lot of pride is using no fake sugars, or fiber sources to construct a whole food bar.

    Overall
    THE PROS
    • Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar)
    • 6 simple whole food ingredients
    • Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)
    • Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)
    • Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats
    THE CONS
    • Need a higher protein content (15 a touch too low). Around 20g would be better

    Rankings

    1) Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
    2) White Chocolate Cranberry Peanut Butter
    3) Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  3. 2 hydra head 6
    1 fd2
    1 massacre
    1 super pct

  4. Latest additions. Name:  20181107_172657.jpeg
Views: 307
Size:  138.3 KB

  5. @TheSolution with the hook up! Name:  20181107_132622.jpeg
Views: 302
Size:  128.4 KB
    •   
       


  6. [B @TheSolution with the hook up! [/B]


    Maybe he should change his name to @TheHookUp - He is very good at it!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    [B @TheSolution with the hook up! [/B]


    Maybe he should change his name to @TheHookUp - He is very good at it!!
    Not if he is married! lol
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    November Jacked Pack

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Not if he is married! lol
    He's a single "Player"
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar



    Sinister Labs SinFit Protein Cookie Snickerdoodle Chocolate Chip & Pumpkin Spice

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDiU0NzFkno




    Taste

    Pumpkin Spice – As Labeled by the website “Our Pumpkin Spice Protein Cookie is a festively delicious flavor combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, and cheesecake that is covered with vanilla icing and topped off with graham cracker pieces”

    Upon opening the wrapper there are tons of graham cracker pieces. This is a common trend with the chocolate chip based flavors. The initial bite packs a strong pumpkin puree taste with the luscious vanilla-icing aftertaste of the glaze. The cheesecake is very subtle in the flavoring as the cinnamon is the dominant complimentary flavor to the cookie. The graham provides a nice crunch to the soft baked protein snack, and helps amplify the cinnamon spice laced in the cookie. If you are a Basic B Sinister Labs absolutely hit this one out of the ballpark. Buy with ease if you love pumpkin. If you are not a big pumpkin fan try to grab one offline or in store to give it a shot.



    Snickerdoodle Chocolate Chip - Snickerdoodle chocolate chip has a slight resemblance to the cinnamon crunch bar. Upon your first bite of the cookie you get the sweet cinnamon sugar flavor. With the luscious taste of the cinnamon sugar is soon paired with a surmounting brown sugar aftertaste. The chocolate chips help enhance the overall experience with a dense flavor that melts in your mouth. The hybrid of a snickerdoodle cookie and brown sugar pop tart inclusion really sets this flavor off.



    Texture

    The texture on these is identical to the SinFit bars. The outside glaze is soft and provides a delicious flavor. These are baked cookies, so they resemble the texture of a brownie. These cookies are becoming very popular because they melt in your mouth with how they give you the chewiness of a true cookie. Another nice thing about these is they do need to be microwaved, and they are not so soft you can piece them with your fingers.



    Formula



    Per Bar:
    Calories ~ 310
    12g Fat
    35g Carbs
    20g Protein

    The macro profile is very similar to their bars being on the higher side in calories. The protein is made up of WPC and WPI. What some consumers may not like is the added vegetable oils to the cookie, but that does help with the fat content and flavor. What I like is these are not heavy fiber bars, which glycerin or prebiotic fiber in large amounts can cause a lot of bloating or GI distress. These are flavored with sucralose and have added maltodextrin to enhance the sweetness of the flavor.

    Cost

    If you shop smart you can get boxes for under $20, which is under $2/cookie. Most will pay around $3 a cookie if you stop by a local mom and pop or order them individually offline. These are the best protein cookies on the market. have not had a bad flavor yet from the company, and they continue to get better with each release. I would suggest grabbing Sinister Labs cookies if you have never tried them before.

    Flavor Rankings

    1. Pumpkin Spice
    2. SnickerDoodle Chocolate Chip
    3. Birthday Cake
    4. Chocolate Chip
    5. Peanut Butter

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post



    Rankings

    1) Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
    2) White Chocolate Cranberry Peanut Butter
    3) Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip

    Have you tried Animal Snak bars? How do these compare?

  12. Other piece of my order from @The SolutionName:  20181108_192033.jpeg
Views: 250
Size:  111.6 KB
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by K3232x View Post
    Have you tried Animal Snak bars?
    New Topic of the Week: Best Tasting Yet Healthy Protein Bars



    Animal SNAK Protein Bars Review



    Taste

    Rich Chocolate Peanut Butter – This bar is a duo of peanut butter and chocolate glaze. What I do appreciate is how each flavor is in an equal ratio, which smothers your taste buds with both flavors. The chocolate is dense and packs a bold flavor, while the peanut butter is creamy and smooth. Take a Reese peanut butter cup and mesh it into a protein bar with all natural ingredients. This is the closest thing I could compare it to. Very well done!



    Peanut Butter, Honey & Oats – The coating on the bar is a pure peanut butter flavor. Since the Animal Snak bar uses nothing but natural flavors you can taste the creaminess and density of the peanut butter. Once you dig into the bar the raw oatmeal texture is noticed as well as the sweetness of the honey in the aftertaste. Each flavor compliments each other perfectly as nothing overpowers one element. All in all a very good bar that really hits each aspect as expected.



    Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips – The coating on this bar is very similar to Peanut Butter, Honey & Oats. The major difference to this bar is it is packed with chocolate chips and chopped peanuts. The texture of the crunchy peanuts and chocolate chips mesh very well with the rich peanut butter glaze. You get the saltiness of the peanuts to help increase the amount of flavor each component provides. Overall I really liked this bar because of the huge chocolate chips and peanuts, and most of all because I am a peanut butter junkie.



    Double Chocolate Brownie – The milk chocolate coating and moist brownie aspect of the bar really created a fantastic one two punch. If you are not a diehard chocolate lover this bar may be too strong to your liking. What I do enjoy is the mixture of dark and milk chocolate that encompass the bar. The inside texture is soft and provides the brownie texture you would get in a SinFit and Fticrunch bar. The surmounting amount of chocolate is like you are chewing on fresh fudge.



    Texture

    For an all-natural protein bar these are extremely soft, and by soft I mean you can puncture them with your fingers. I figured these would be dense like a FitCrunch, SinFit, or a MuslceTech NitroTech Crunch, but that is not the case. The bar has a nice coating/glaze on top that provides extra flavor and richness. Overall I like these because right out of the wrapper they are great to eat. Some protein bars are a little too hard which require you to either let them sit out in the heat or be microwaved to be tolerable. Then there are some companies who are too soft they taste like laffy taffy. You could heat them up for a few seconds to have the glaze melt, but not necessary.

    Formula



    Per Bar:
    Calories ~ 350-375
    12-15 G Fat
    34-39g Carbs
    6g Fiber
    25-27g Protein

    Animal Snak uses whole food ingredients like rolled oats, peanut butter, and protein from milk. They also use real honey into the formula and mix these in kitchen aid mixers. These provide up to 27g of protein a bar with no artificial flavors or sweeteners. Some people get a lot of bloating on protein bars due to high sugar alcohols. Since there are no added sugars, which help this, will digest very easy. Animal Snak was made to be an effective meal replacement bar that resembles whole food. Animal did a great job on doing so.


    Cost

    Box of 12 - $18.80
    Singles - $2
    Animal Snak had an intro sale of 20% off a box (~$24) making them around $1.56 if you bought a case of 12. For a protein bar that resembles a whole food formula make up and packs a ton of quality calories it's a very hard deal to pass up. If you just want to try out one bar you can find them for around $2 on multiple webpages. That is going to be cheaper then picking up anything local in a grocery store, which is a fantastic deal. Given the flavor, profile, and texture of these bars I would highly suggest them for someone who wants a very easy digesting and great tasting product.

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post


    Sinister Labs SinFit Protein Cookie Snickerdoodle Chocolate Chip & Pumpkin Spice

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDiU0NzFkno




    Taste

    Pumpkin Spice – As Labeled by the website “Our Pumpkin Spice Protein Cookie is a festively delicious flavor combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, and cheesecake that is covered with vanilla icing and topped off with graham cracker pieces”

    Upon opening the wrapper there are tons of graham cracker pieces. This is a common trend with the chocolate chip based flavors. The initial bite packs a strong pumpkin puree taste with the luscious vanilla-icing aftertaste of the glaze. The cheesecake is very subtle in the flavoring as the cinnamon is the dominant complimentary flavor to the cookie. The graham provides a nice crunch to the soft baked protein snack, and helps amplify the cinnamon spice laced in the cookie. If you are a Basic B Sinister Labs absolutely hit this one out of the ballpark. Buy with ease if you love pumpkin. If you are not a big pumpkin fan try to grab one offline or in store to give it a shot.



    Snickerdoodle Chocolate Chip - Snickerdoodle chocolate chip has a slight resemblance to the cinnamon crunch bar. Upon your first bite of the cookie you get the sweet cinnamon sugar flavor. With the luscious taste of the cinnamon sugar is soon paired with a surmounting brown sugar aftertaste. The chocolate chips help enhance the overall experience with a dense flavor that melts in your mouth. The hybrid of a snickerdoodle cookie and brown sugar pop tart inclusion really sets this flavor off.



    Texture

    The texture on these is identical to the SinFit bars. The outside glaze is soft and provides a delicious flavor. These are baked cookies, so they resemble the texture of a brownie. These cookies are becoming very popular because they melt in your mouth with how they give you the chewiness of a true cookie. Another nice thing about these is they do need to be microwaved, and they are not so soft you can piece them with your fingers.



    Formula



    Per Bar:
    Calories ~ 310
    12g Fat
    35g Carbs
    20g Protein

    The macro profile is very similar to their bars being on the higher side in calories. The protein is made up of WPC and WPI. What some consumers may not like is the added vegetable oils to the cookie, but that does help with the fat content and flavor. What I like is these are not heavy fiber bars, which glycerin or prebiotic fiber in large amounts can cause a lot of bloating or GI distress. These are flavored with sucralose and have added maltodextrin to enhance the sweetness of the flavor.

    Cost

    If you shop smart you can get boxes for under $20, which is under $2/cookie. Most will pay around $3 a cookie if you stop by a local mom and pop or order them individually offline. These are the best protein cookies on the market. have not had a bad flavor yet from the company, and they continue to get better with each release. I would suggest grabbing Sinister Labs cookies if you have never tried them before.

    Flavor Rankings

    1. Pumpkin Spice
    2. SnickerDoodle Chocolate Chip
    3. Birthday Cake
    4. Chocolate Chip
    5. Peanut Butter

    Definitely agree with those two being the best flavors.

  15. Bob, you sold me on those new cookie flavors. Iím gonna have to place an order
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Bob, you sold me on those new cookie flavors. I’m gonna have to place an order
    The Pumpkin is 11/10. Legit best protein cookie of any flavor of all time. It absolutely nails the flavor and the perfect complimenting spices.
    The SnickerDoodle should be renamed Brown Sugar Poptart because it tastes like one with chocolate chips.

    . If you guys have had Sinfit Cookies and would enjoy either of those flavors I would get on them ASAP. The pumpkin is limited, so once it is gone its gone. I know I am buying a few boxes because I am a huge basic B that loves pumpkin.

    With them being $19 a box its probably the best time to buy before the LE Flavor is gone. SnickerDoodle will be around, but easily the 2 best flavors the company has produced.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. I really don't need any cookies, but boy, do they sound good !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  18. Order placed. Hopefully iíll post a picture soon

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Order placed. Hopefully i’ll post a picture soon
    Please Do !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Back in stock
    Grabbed a tub

    Name:  3A2D719B-855F-4A3F-8FB7-CBAACEEB71F2.jpeg
Views: 213
Size:  1.17 MB

    PES White Chocolate Mint
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Name:  20181114_164708.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  585.0 KB
    Chosen this morning. ...
    On door step when I got home. ..
    I think Bob has a personal jet! !
    Name:  20181114_164211.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  713.1 KB
    Staples for the winter and some pwo samples
    Cinnamon crunch / Peanut butter cup protein
    Lemon lime creatine hcl
    C4 sticks
    Again...a big thanks to @The Solution

  22. spartan nutrition blueberry and jacked apples flavors AMAZING!!

  23. Taste was not too bad. I may have over did it with the ice and watered it down.
    Name:  IMG_8578.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  450.2 KB

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Taste was not too bad. I may have over did it with the ice and watered it down.
    Name:  IMG_8578.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  450.2 KB
    I got watermelon, it's very tasty. Along the lies of a watermelon jolly rancher
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in