In the Mail ....

Page 157 of 245 First ... 155156157158159 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Some fun stuff just came in!
    Nice pick up on that Endur3
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

    USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS


  2. i had to get in on the BOGO at Nutriverse for bloodshred raw. 1st/2nd version alphamine, radiate, and bloodshred raw all take the cake as my top thermogenic burners. @OlympusLabs
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Because I don’t always want to mix seventeen ingredients and pull out a milligram scale for some things that are dosed <10mg.
    Then buy off brand...

    Why name brand?

    You can do what you want, I'm just here to help.

    You should not need 17 ingredients.

    To each their own...

  4. Keep wasting your money lmao. If you ever get tired of draining your wallet, and want real results. PM me.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Keep wasting your money lmao. If you ever get tired of draining your wallet, and want real results. PM me.
    Why PM you? What can you do to provide “real results?” You’ve demonstrated some pretty basic lack of understanding of principles of diet and protein intake already...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Then buy off brand...

    Why name brand?

    You can do what you want, I'm just here to help.

    You should not need 17 ingredients.

    To each their own...
    What’s off brand? What’s name brand? I don’t buy “big names” like Cellucor, Muscletech, etc. Brands like Performax, Olympus Labs, CEL, SNS, Evomuse, etc. These aren’t exactly “brand name” in that you’ll see them in Walmart or GNS, VS, etc. but they’re certainly not knockoff brands, and certainly don’t skimp on quality. You’re also not really going to find supplements like what these companies produced (ingredients, dosing, etc.) for cheaper, if you can even find anything similar at all. I don’t really know what you’re getting at.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Why PM you? What can you do to provide “real results?” You’ve demonstrated some pretty basic lack of understanding of principles of diet and protein intake already...
    What’s off brand? What’s name brand? I don’t buy “big names” like Cellucor, Muscletech, etc. Brands like Performax, Olympus Labs, CEL, SNS, Evomuse, etc. These aren’t exactly “brand name” in that you’ll see them in Walmart or GNS, VS, etc. but they’re certainly not knockoff brands, and certainly don’t skimp on quality. You’re also not really going to find supplements like what these companies produced (ingredients, dosing, etc.) for cheaper, if you can even find anything similar at all. I don’t really know what you’re getting at.
    No man. I'm going to choose my battles.

    This is pointless. We obviously disagree.

    On everything. I'm not going anywhere.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    No man. I'm going to choose my battles.

    This is pointless. We obviously disagree.

    On everything. I'm not going anywhere.
    Yet again you make bold, sensational claims and refuse, or, more likely, are unable to, provide even the faintest shred of evidence or support for your conclusions. Either you’re a troll, or you just don’t know how science, arguments, logic, or evidence work. Which is it?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Keep wasting your money lmao. If you ever get tired of draining your wallet, and want real results. PM me.
    *shoots him a PM

    Offers to sell me ‘It works’ wraps and herbalife
  9. Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    No man. I'm going to choose my battles.

    This is pointless. We obviously disagree.

    On everything. I'm not going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Yet again you make bold, sensational claims and refuse, or, more likely, are unable to, provide even the faintest shred of evidence or support for your conclusions. Either you’re a troll, or you just don’t know how science, arguments, logic, or evidence work. Which is it?
    Why do both of you insist on fighting like small children in every damn thread that you're both in? Learn to get along or block each other. You obviously don't agree on anything...like, EVER.

  10. Nothing works if you don’t. Next topic
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Why do both of you insist on fighting like small children in every damn thread that you're both in? Learn to get along or block each other. You obviously don't agree on anything...like, EVER.
    I care about the forum and want there to be accurate information. When this guy starts saying a bunch of nonsense, it possible that new people, or people who look at these threads in the future, will take what he is saying to be true. He keeps saying silly stuff, and when asked for any evidence, doesn’t provide it. It’s a repeated trend. If you want, I can stop going back and forth with him, as it’s not going anywhere, but I do also want it to be known that what he’s saying is often incorrect for people reading it. Maybe that just means me not saying something more than once on a given subject to him; just saying I disagree and why, but not going back and forth.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Take it to PM. After 7 pages in another thread of bickering back and forth it gets old. FAST
    You don't have to spend half your day replying back to him proving nothing besides countless pages of E-Fighting.
    Ok. I’m not going to PM him. I don’t care if he has wrong views, but only that he is spreading them to others, or at least trying to. He’s shown he’s beyond convincing, so I’m not going to do that. If you think that I shouldn’t respond to him anymore, I’ll listen, I respect your opinion, but taking it to PMs is the least sensible course of action IMO. I simply won’t engage with him anymore. Maybe he’ll go away. I get it, lesson learned. I will move on.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Ok. I’m not going to PM him. I don’t care if he has wrong views, but only that he is spreading them to others, or at least trying to. He’s shown he’s beyond convincing, so I’m not going to do that. If you think that I shouldn’t respond to him anymore, I’ll listen, I respect your opinion, but taking it to PMs is the least sensible course of action IMO. I simply won’t engage with him anymore. Maybe he’ll go away. I get it, lesson learned. I will move on.
    Maybe he will start tearing off labels while raging looking at bikini chicks with implants. Because.... who does that ??


    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Maybe he will start tearing off labels while raging looking at bikini chicks with implants. Because.... who does that ??


    Lol. I like bikini chicks, implants or no implants.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Lol. I like bikini chicks, implants or no implants.
    This ^^^^. Bench pressing or not.
    Chaosandpain.com
    code "makethemtrimble"
    for 20% off

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Why do both of you insist on fighting like small children in every damn thread that you're both in? Learn to get along or block each other. You obviously don't agree on anything...like, EVER.
    I just try to help brother. Offer knowledge.

  17. I'm here to spread the truth. To share knowledge I've gained through real life experience.

    To be the guy I wish was there for me to offer correct advice.

    Go ahead and read my posts. My information is correct.

    How could I possibly know? Real life experience. Mine, my best friends, and a mentor I have who has been doing this for 25 years.

  18. While the rest of them are distracted by this 'fight'... justhereforcomm slips in and posts a not-so-subliminal message

    - Have a look at the supplement auctions -
    - You might find something for auction there you'll like and then later be able to post a picture of it right back here! -

    In the mail.
    Caution, some 'name brands' might be mentioned depending on how you define that.



    Carry on.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    While the rest of them are distracted by this 'fight'... justhereforcomm slips in and posts a not-so-subliminal message

    - Have a look at the supplement auctions -
    - You might find something for auction there you'll like and then later be able to post a picture of it right back here! -

    In the mail.
    Caution, some 'name brands' might be mentioned depending on how you define that.



    Carry on.
    Somehow the self-narration of this post made it 100x more interesting. I read it in a comic-book/cartoon narrator style voice.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  20. Hey look, boobs!
    BUTTCHEEKS

  21. Name:  photodune-3834530-girl-m.jpg
Views: 1012
Size:  528.7 KB

    Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Hey look, boobs!
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

  22. Finally my Re1gn came in today! (First time trying it)

    Name:  Re1gn.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  461.7 KB

    Same day as my Sony a6000...So I used it to photograph it!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Finally my Re1gn came in today! (First time trying it)

    Name:  Re1gn.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  461.7 KB

    Same day as my Sony a6000...So I used it to photograph it!
    That’s a nice picture, before I read what you put I thought it had a filter on it

  24. Trip to Costco picked these up




    50g of protein in RTD? Yes please, little thin on the consistency but I may just end up throw them in the blender and add stuff to them

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Name:  photodune-3834530-girl-m.jpg
Views: 1012
Size:  528.7 KB
    Where do you order these? Discount code?
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in