In the Mail ....

Page 154 of 218 First ... 152153154155156 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Second this
    I just followed him, the only two formula that stood out to me were the two pres, especially Volugen, but I may be wrong.

2. Just got my pumpkinhead latte Kraken it’s back in stock
    And of course the new t shirt ‘I don’t care’ written on it - so soft
    https://www.chaosandpain.com/i-dont-...ewood-special/

Can’t wait for the punisher shirt to come back in stock
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    I've noticed the same when I use to "premake" my preworkout I.e. do it at 8 pm, leave in fridge, use it 7 A.M. Sitting overnight makes it taste watered down/less effective. I'm no scientist but not sure how much these ingredients degrade in water over lets say, a 12hr span...maybe not at all...but I can attest that the pre was extremely weaker. Those carbs won't blunt those stims from working.
    Make your pre about 1 hr before you use it....follow same protocol and judge. Maybe GOW doesn't work for you if results are the same.
    2 scoops with ice cold water on empty stomach yesterday still nothing no BA tingles nothing
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Walmart with the early hookup

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    2 scoops with ice cold water on empty stomach yesterday still nothing no BA tingles nothing
    2 scoops? Can you take a pic of the label if you don't mind and post it up?

If my calculations are correct (based off the label I think you have)...you ingested 650mg Caffeine, 4,000mg BA, 550mg AMP Citrate (now how this is even possible since its banned is beyond me but keep it hush hush), etc.

You must have some of the best stim tolerance I've seen in awhile...or...that stuff doesn't contain what it says it does which is shocking because Centurion Labz put out strong stuff.
    •   

6. vmi coming through with the sample Hook up
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    vmi coming through with the sample Hook up
    That's the type of hookup I need

8. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    2 scoops? Can you take a pic of the label if you don't mind and post it up?

If my calculations are correct (based off the label I think you have)...you ingested 650mg Caffeine, 4,000mg BA, 550mg AMP Citrate (now how this is even possible since its banned is beyond me but keep it hush hush), etc.

You must have some of the best stim tolerance I've seen in awhile...or...that stuff doesn't contain what it says it does which is shocking because Centurion Labz put out strong stuff.
    Name:  IMG_0532.JPG
Views: 232
Size:  1,002.2 KB
    I took this because I loved AMP citrate in VPX MD2 and with this you don't have to 2x scoop it looks legit but there are few little things which are strange : 1 mg calcium WTF..
    Name:  IMG_0531.JPG
Views: 249
Size:  991.7 KB
    Créatine make me bloated, yohimbine give me cold chills (nothing) but it's the il you good point
    Name:  IMG_0519.JPG
Views: 241
Size:  522.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_0533.JPG
Views: 245
Size:  1.02 MB
    The sentence PREPARE FOR WAR is not really aligned with the text IRL we see It better, its a bit messy but I don't really care for that if it worked
    Last edited by Kiri; 12-23-2017 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Édit

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Name:  IMG_0532.JPG
Views: 232
Size:  1,002.2 KB
    I took this because I loved AMP citrate in VPX MD2 and with this you don't have to 2x scoop it looks legit but there are few little things which are strange : 1 mg calcium WTF..
    Name:  IMG_0531.JPG
Views: 249
Size:  991.7 KB
    Créatine make me bloated, yohimbine give me cold chills (nothing) but it's the il you good point
    Name:  IMG_0519.JPG
Views: 241
Size:  522.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_0533.JPG
Views: 245
Size:  1.02 MB
    The sentence PREPARE FOR WAR is not really aligned with the text IRL we see It better, its a bit messy but I don't really care for that if it worked
    So your in the EU and have it shipped by that guy in NJ? Calcium looks fine, seen it on the label before, wouldn't worry about that. There are some bad labels out there man, trust me...I've seen sht spelled wrong make it to final production, so the wording looking crooked is def. possible.

Your best bet is to contact Centurion Labz and verify that Lot #. No way....no way in hell you shouldn't get mildly if not very stimulated off that much. That "should" have put you under lol. Not sure man....only thing left, shake the tub? Can't say it's fake...or you just have a product with some exaggerated label claims and there's barely anything in there.

I checked out the site you used to order...."supposedly" they are selling the OG version of Metabolic E.S.P. which by far is the best pre of all time...that also has a mega dose of caffeine, AMP Citrate, Picamilon, etc. If you talked to your vendor and he confirms he has the real deal E.S.P., buy as many as you can

10. Yes the NJ guy sent me this, I never had that type of pblm with their prods.
    Maybe it's underdosed I tempted to try 3 scoops but it's not worth it, I think to send him back to see by himself.
    I empty the tube : nothing on the bottom, no residue, the powder looks nice clean, I shake the tube every time, a scoop weight 12~13 gr.. I'll try sublingual maybe 3x3 gr multi dosage.
    I didn't took the ESP because the ratio caff/AMPc is 500/300 and GOW red is 325/275 which it prefer even for less than one scoop and I liked it have Mucuna Pruriens. PWO plz work

I had the same problem with GAT when they changed the apparence of the tube it didn't taste like before and it was chalky undrinkable, I contacted them and "they said the prod is good take a full scoop and take it on empty stomach" Lol
    So I don't know if it's worth to contact Centurion Labz....
    Last edited by Kiri; 12-23-2017 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Edit

11. Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Yes the NJ guy sent me this, I never had that type of pblm with their prods.
    Maybe it's underdosed I tempted to try 3 scoops but it's not worth it, I think to send him back to see by himself.
    I empty the tube : nothing on the bottom, no residue, the powder looks nice clean, I shake the tube every time, a scoop weight 12~13 gr.. I'll try sublingual maybe 3x3 gr multi dosage.
    I didn't took the ESP because the ratio caff/AMPc is 500/300 and GOW red is 325/275 which it prefer even for less than one scoop and I liked it have Mucuna Pruriens. PWO plz work

I had the same problem with GAT when they changed the apparence of the tube it didn't taste like before and it was chalky undrinkable, I contacted them and "they said the prod is good take a full scoop and take it on empty stomach" Lol
    So I don't know if it's worth to contact Centurion Labz....
    Well GAT ruined Nitraflex with the new formula, new Nitraflex is garbage.

Not worth taking 3 scoops...something's wrong. I think we're beyond underdosed, if taking 2 scoops does nothing, we are talking possible bad batch?

If you can send it back then sure...if not...that's when you call checking that batch/lot number because clearly something is up.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

12. Name:  Photo_2017-12-23_10-24-45_PM-800x800.png
Views: 311
Size:  770.3 KB Thanks @brundel these tanks are great quality and look amazing. Really wish I would have bought more in the first place. Definitely be placing another order for at least 3 if they are still in stock.

13. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Name:  Photo_2017-12-23_10-24-45_PM-800x800.png
Size:  770.3 KB Thanks @brundel these tanks are great quality and look amazing. Really wish I would have bought more in the first place. Definitely be placing another order for at least 3 if they are still in stock.
    Wanted to get one with me order but couldn't afford it all

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Wanted to get one with me order but couldn't afford it all
    Completely understand there have been so many choices this holiday season some sacrifices had to be made.... At least till next year :-)

15. So did anyone get any good Christmas supps? Or gym related gifts?

16. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    That looks sick. I can see myself sporting that in the gym

17. So last working day of the year for me,

and my girlfriend texts me saying I've got a parcel at home, unsure what it is I wait till i get home..

and when I finally get home (longest day in the world) I'm greeted to this..

So I open up the package....

and this is waiting inside

Smash berry sounds delicious

I need to give a massive thanks to @The Solution for the hook up, honestly this was a cross the pond hook up.

18. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Now that looks pretty sweet! Hell I dont even have to cut the sleeves off!
    Nice job on the design @brundel
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    So last working day of the year for me,

and my girlfriend texts me saying I've got a parcel at home, unsure what it is I wait till i get home..

I need to give a massive thanks to @The Solution for the hook up, honestly this was a cross the pond hook up.
    Chef bob goes international to the UK
    Hope you have a happy holiday my man
    Taking care of my boys on AM
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Nutrabio Pre Blue Raspberry Pre-Workout Review

Taste

Blue Raspberry - The blue raspberry flavor was refreshing and light. This is not a blue raspberry like xtend, which is on the sweeter side. Take a classic blue raspberry form and put it in a mild form to give you a touch of sweetness and sourness.. The flavor is enjoyable because some blue raspberry flavors can be overbearing or artificial. Nutrabio found a happy medium with a flavor that you will enjoy even with a bit more water then instructed on the label.

Mixability
    I used 12-14oz of water and 1 scoop to mix the pre-workout. Usually with a larger scoop size there is a higher possibility of clumping and particles floating around after shaking. The liquid did start to foam, which died down after about 5 minutes. What I did do to help combat this was mix the pre-workout the night before and leave in my fridge. Upon waking there was no clumping, no particles left at the bottom of the shaker and it mixed flawlessly. If you mix this just before you workout expect to see some foam or some particles floating around your shaker cup due to the large serving size of raws.

Formula

Per Scoop:
    Electrolytes (Performance/Endurance)
    3.5 Leucine (Full Dose to trigger MPS)
    3.2g Beta-Alanine (Full Dose for Performance/Endurance)
    3g Creatine Mono (Enough to saturate ATP Levels)
    2.5g Betaine (Clinical dosing for performance, endurance, strength)
    6g L-Citrulline (Full Dose for Pumps, prevent lactic acid build up)
    1g Agmatine (Pump/Nutrient Partitioning)
    750mg Nitrosigine (Pump, Enhance Bloodflow)
    1.5g L Tyrosine (Mood/Focus)
    500mg Choline (Mood/Focus)
    350mg Caffeine (250mg and 100mg from Infinergy)
    300mg L-Theanine (Nootropic for Mood/Energy)
    100mcg Huperzine A (Nootropic for Mood/Energy)

Cost
    You are getting a 28g Serving per scoop at around $2 a serving. Yes it is $40 for 20 servings of a pre-workout which may scare some people, but lets put into the big picture what you are getting. Try making this pre on your own and include the flavoring they did. If you value a quality product you are getting what you pay for.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post

Solid hookup as usual. Let me know your thoughts. I’m contemplating what to get for my next stim free pre
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

22. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post

Nice, ive been looking at Mega Pre as my next stim free PwO.

23. Name:  USP 123017.JPG
Views: 297
Size:  80.5 KB

Yesterday's "In The Mail"
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

24. Expecting a lot of Chaos and Pain... Anyone tried the Cannibal Claw?

Name:  IMG_3835.JPG
Views: 377
Size:  982.5 KB

25. Nice Stack @jtmass
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM