In the Mail ....

Page 154 of 253 First ... 152153154155156 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    @Bintherduntht Now that's quite a collection!! What all you got there ?
    Protein, creatine, bcaas... You know, the necessaties

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Protein, creatine, bcaas... You know, the necessaties
    think I see some fish oil and clear muscle in there too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Price was right on that order. 2 Solid flavors. I just picked up Cotton Candy and Sour Heads (after getting a few cases the other week)
    Purple Guava = top 5 for most people if not top 3. Make sure they are nice and chilled
    Pricing pretty decent on those? From what I've seen it's about a buck fifty a can right? I'd probably be down for some if it could be had in the $1/can range. They recently started carrying it at my local health store and I believe vitamin shoppe as well.

4. Have 2 PES Select 4lbers on the way. $71.98 shipped with 3% cashback. Not a bad deal at all. Cant get enough of that Chocolate PB. One of my favorite proteins of all time.

5. I just got mk677, cardarine, YK11 and S23 from pure rawz, nolva and clomid from EA, M test, Epi Plex and massacre in the mail.

Log it I will
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    VS sells around $26 a case (over $2/Can), most gyms around $2.50-3 a can. Gas stations (Around $2 a pop).
    1.50 is on a very good deal, sometimes you can get it a bit cheaper. He paid right around that when buying his cases ($17/Case or 1.40 a can)
    Cool thanks for the info, I'll pick one up soon to try out.

7. Quote Originally Posted by RANS0M View Post
    I just got mk677, cardarine, YK11 and S23 from pure rawz, nolva and clomid from EA, M test, Epi Plex and massacre in the mail.

Log it I will
    gainz you will have
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

8. Name:  IMG_0573.JPG
Views: 175
Size:  1.28 MB
    It's the OG version but I'm very disappointed by the taste and the aftertaste, too bitter... it's like drinking Naringin. I had to mix it with 15 gr glutamine to mask this a little ; it give me great focus like ADD meds it made me "too serious" However anybody have a better flavor to recomand me ? Cotton Candy or an old flavor ? Thanks

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Name:  IMG_0573.JPG
    It's the OG version but I'm very disappointed by the taste and the aftertaste, too bitter... it's like drinking Naringin. I had to mix it with 15 gr glutamine to mask this a little ; it give me great focus like ADD meds it made me "too serious" However anybody have a better flavor to recomand me ? Cotton Candy or an old flavor ? Thanks
    Tutti frutti was pretty good

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Name:  IMG_0573.JPG
    Cotton Candy is good. Can't go wrong with Rocket Pop
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    IG: @mooddani

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Small Cakes out of Minnesota Sent me a care package.
    We're nice people out here

I've been to most of the cupcake shops in my area, I'm shocked I haven't heard of this one. How did you get into contact with them? Those look incredible

12. Quote Originally Posted by JPARKS42 View Post
    We're nice people out here

I've been to most of the cupcake shops in my area, I'm shocked I haven't heard of this one. How did you get into contact with them? Those look incredible
    @The Solution is nationwide brother!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I contacted nobody they sent it to me Erin a friend off IG gave them my info without me knowing
    They donít even ship nationwide

More mail

Iíve been sleeping on ghost
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I’ve been sleeping on ghost
    You get what you pay for. Absolutely divine. It is liquid gold.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Pretty pumped to get this in. Plus the hand written note shows that they care

16. Look what also came in

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Finally got me this exact flavor over the weekend since I had a $20 off coupon at the 3 letter place.

You aren't kidding.. This stuff is magical. It actually mixed up a bit thinner than I thought it would (2 scoops + 12oz almond milk), but still tasted amazing. Going to try 2 scoops + 10oz almond milk this weekend for a little more thickness.

Next up is Cereal Milk and PB Cereal Milk!
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Finally got me this exact flavor over the weekend since I had a $20 off coupon at the 3 letter place.

You aren't kidding.. This stuff is magical. It actually mixed up a bit thinner than I thought it would (2 scoops + 12oz almond milk), but still tasted amazing. Going to try 2 scoops + 10oz almond milk this weekend for a little more thickness.

Next up is Cereal Milk and PB Cereal Milk!
    Cereal milk is better then PB cereal milk
    Go that one first
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    gainz you will have
    These are research chems, I'm not doing it but my purple silver back gorilla is

20. Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    Pretty pumped to get this in. Plus the hand written note shows that they care
    Top notch CO! Love the Peach rings!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

21. Thanks to @chedapalooza Iíll be logging the shielded stack
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post

Thanks to @chedapalooza I’ll be logging the shielded stack
    Get a Blood Glucose Monitor if you really want to log that with efficiency.
    I know your moving from a massive surplus after a cycle to a cutting period where your kcals will be massively different, so it will be hard to gauge how efficient a GDA is working since your lowering calories considerably.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Get a Blood Glucose Monitor if you really want to log that with efficiency.
    I know your moving from a massive surplus after a cycle to a cutting period where your kcals will be massively different, so it will be hard to gauge how efficient a GDA is working since your lowering calories considerably.
    Some feedback from a buddy
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Some feedback from a buddy]
    My feedback so far
    i got it yesterday and tried 2 caps with 50g of carbs (per @RecompMan)

reading:

this morning upon waking:

this was a reading after 25g of carbs and 2 caps

Almost HALF of my resting

Notes so far:
    - Hunger has increased
    - Dropped 1 pound yesterday
    - I know rice/rice cakes digest very well for me, so that reading after 25g of carbs did not surprise me

Going to play around with higher GI Carbs (Cereal), and higher amounts of Rice/Rice Cakes (75g Carbs), and also with cheat meals ..... before I come to my final conclusion @chedapalooza
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

25. Name:  follidrone 2.png
Views: 220
Size:  641.5 KB

Just came in the mail today. @brundel
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM