Natty Stack Planning

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm trying to put together a good Natty Stack to run after my current PH cycle and PCT are complete. Definitely going to be centered around ArA (SNS X Gels). At this point I am going to go with Micronized GMS, LCLT, and Creatine Mono as the other supps. As well as the usual BCAA's.

My biggest question is on dose timing. The ArA will be the only pill form supp. So I will take the X Gels PWO for sure. And I'm assuming the LCLT is best dosed at least once PWO, another time throughout the day as well. I have not taken Creatine in a very long time and when I did I knew sh1t about what I was doing. So when is best to take this? Not counting the loading phase. And it appears like the GMS can be taken about anytime during the day. I would probably take it with my lunch.

Just need help structuring the dosage schedule for these or to know if they are ok to take close to the same times. Mind I will also be drinking BCAA's during workout.

Thanks in advance.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose the ArA + LCLT + GMS all pre-workout. Only need to dose on workout days.

As for creatine, 3-5 grams per day anytime during the day, no loading phase.

And as Afi140 said, AnaBeta Elite would be a great addition to ArA for your PCT as the two work in a synergistic manner (Lodhra Extract).

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so honestly I was skipping on the ABE for cost reasons. At $54 a bottle it just throws my cost up quite a bit to run 2 bottles. Say I grabbed 1 bottle of it, would it be better to run with the first bottle of X Gels or 2nd?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
ABE + ARA is great, you'd love it. Magntropin and ArA has given me fantastic results as well, i like how magnitropin increases my appetite and the body comp changes are pretty awesome

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so honestly I was skipping on the ABE for cost reasons. At $54 a bottle it just throws my cost up quite a bit to run 2 bottles. Say I grabbed 1 bottle of it, would it be better to run with the first bottle of X Gels or 2nd?
Probably wouldn't matter much. Running with the first bottle will help hold onto muscle during PCT and will help increase appetite to get quality food in. Running with 2nd bottle will also be great as ArA takes a bit to fully kick in.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE + ARA is great, you'd love it. Magntropin and ArA has given me fantastic results as well, i like how magnitropin increases my appetite and the body comp changes are pretty awesome
I was considering magnitrpoin too. It's just coming down to cost (unfortunately).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was considering magnitrpoin too. It's just coming down to cost (unfortunately).
If cost is a huge issue, you should be fine with just ArA in your PCT.

But Magnitropin seems to be getting good reveiws (haven't ran myself).

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably wouldn't matter much. Running with the first bottle will help hold onto muscle during PCT and will help increase appetite to get quality food in. Running with 2nd bottle will also be great as ArA takes a bit to fully kick in.
this. Iirc The anacyclus is still working a week or two after you stop taking it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I will squeeze out another $50 for a bottle of either magnitrpoin or ABE. Will probably start them 2 weeks after starting the X Gels.

So take X Gels, ABE or Mag, GMS, and LCLT all Preworkout?

BCAA's intra

Creating/protein post

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I will squeeze out another $50 for a bottle of either magnitrpoin or ABE. Will probably start them 2 weeks after starting the X Gels. So take X Gels, ABE or Mag, GMS, and LCLT all Preworkout? BCAA's intra Creating/protein post
AnaBeta Elite: 2 caps prior to your two largest meals.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Mag is 3 caps prior to two largest meals as well, i like one dose pre workout though for the pumps

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE + ArA is a great combo. Another solid option is Alphamax. I ran that stack about 6 months ago and absolutely loved it.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

As far as your current layout, everything can be taken about 30 minutes pre workout.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE + ArA is a great combo. Another solid option is Alphamax. I ran that stack about 6 months ago and absolutely loved it.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

As far as your current layout, everything can be taken about 30 minutes pre workout.
Interesting. I just looked at Alphamax. Now it's just complicated...decisions, decisions.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Depends on your goals brother. Bulking, I'd say mag or Abe. Cutting or recomping, id say alphamax which is great to . You can't go wrong they're all great supplements with great formulas imo

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
sns xgels + Abe is a great natty stack, I plan on running a variation of sns goodies in the upcoming months of sns xgels, agmatine, and glyco. A good GDA can do wonders for a natty stack, especially if you do cyclical eating :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also remember, being in PCT, I take it you're running an AI, correct?

Alphamax contains Armistane (AI), so be sure you're not running two AIs.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also remember, being in PCT, I take it you're running an AI, correct? Alphamax contains Armistane (AI), so be sure you're not running two AIs.
I'm actually not running all this in PCT. It will be a stand alone stack. But yes I do have my PCT AI lined up.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sns xgels + Abe is a great natty stack, I plan on running a variation of sns goodies in the upcoming months of sns xgels, agmatine, and glyco. A good GDA can do wonders for a natty stack, especially if you do cyclical eating :D
Thanks Abe. Yeah going with x gels and SNS creatine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually not running all this in PCT. It will be a stand alone stack. But yes I do have my PCT AI lined up.
Okay just making sure :).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good looking out.
Keep your PCT simple. Xgels + ABE would be more than enough IMO.

there are a lot of good products out there and stacks can get way to confusing if you run them all at once

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep your PCT simple. Xgels + ABE would be more than enough IMO. there are a lot of good products out there and stacks can get way to confusing if you run them all at once
Got it. But these will not be part of a PCT. But do you recommend only the x gels and ABE, without the LCLT and GMS?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it. But these will not be part of a PCT. But do you recommend only the x gels and ABE, without the LCLT and GMS?
LCLT and GMS are not absolutely necessary to run with ArA but they can be had for very cheap.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LCLT and GMS are not absolutely necessary to run with ArA but they can be had for very cheap.
Yeah I think I'm going to stick with them. Super cheap and adds to the synergy of it all.

Think I'm set. Total cost still under $200 for 2 bottles X Gels, 1 ABE, 400 servings GMS, 400 servings LCLT, 1.2 kg SNS Creatine Mono.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I think I'm going to stick with them. Super cheap and adds to the synergy of it all. Think I'm set. Total cost still under $200 for 2 bottles X Gels, 1 ABE, 400 servings GMS, 400 servings LCLT, 1.2 kg SNS Creatine Mono.
Very nice stack. Should see some good gains with the ArA + AnaBeta Elite combo for sure.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah call me sick, but I can't wait for the ArA DOMS!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Got to love DOMS, kind of miss it.. Kind of don't haha.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I will squeeze out another $50 for a bottle of either magnitrpoin or ABE. Will probably start them 2 weeks after starting the X Gels.

So take X Gels, ABE or Mag, GMS, and LCLT all Preworkout?

BCAA's intra

Creating/protein post

50.00 a bottle for ABE!!! I guess you are shopping exclusively from Nutra. ABE is 33 a bottle right now Dma378

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Not sure if anyone gave you a full dosing schedule, but

1-2g ArA pre-wo
2-6g GMS pre-wo
2g LCLT pre-wo
4-6caps ABE pre-wo/thru out the day
5g CrM whenever you wish

Also no need to load creatine

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if anyone gave you a full dosing schedule, but 1-2g ArA pre-wo 2-6g GMS pre-wo 2g LCLT pre-wo 4-6caps ABE pre-wo/thru out the day 5g CrM whenever you wish Also no need to load creatine
Appreciate that bro. Got some tips from everybody but thanks for laying it out. I always wonder about combining supplements at the same time.