HCGenerate

gynopuff

Awards
I guys I have very low t and refuse to go on TRT I was wondering if HCgenereate would be a good booster? I have erase pro but it destroys estrogen so much I cant make any gains and get drowsy and lethargic. Any one here taken it and if so did they get gyno from the increased test?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hcgenerate is very good...if it wasn't so expensive i might even get some. last time i used it i was a rep for that company and got it free.

gynopuff

Awards
Did you use it on cycle or just for more test?
Did you get gyno?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you use it on cycle or just for more test?
Did you get gyno?
gyno?

i used it to supplement my trt, kept the boys plump and ejaculate volume up. libido was very nice. if you have low test it probably won't raise test enough to get it in range, but it should help with the symptoms of low test...low libido/low energy/moodiness.....

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Yup yup. It's the fadogia. Nature's HCG :)

iForce has it in their tropinol xp, and omega sports has t-force with fadogiapure brand fadogia. These are cheaper options than hcgenerate and work just as well.

You can stack them with Menace's Growth Factor Xtreme and you should feel pretty alpha.

http://bringthemayhem.com/product/growth-factor-extreme/

It only has 20mg of arimistane (what's in OG erase, but at a much lower dose) so your estrogen won't be completely crushed and will still allow you to build muscle. Remember, we need estrogen to build muscle.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup yup. It's the fadogia. Nature's HCG :)

iForce has it in their tropinol xp, and omega sports has t-force with fadogiapure brand fadogia. These are cheaper options than hcgenerate and work just as well.

You can stack them with Menace's Growth Factor Xtreme and you should feel pretty alpha.

http://bringthemayhem.com/product/growth-factor-extreme/

It only has 20mg of arimistane (what's in OG erase, but at a much lower dose) so your estrogen won't be completely crushed and will still allow you to build muscle. Remember, we need estrogen to build muscle.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :)
i-force used to have a single ingredient fadogia that was the best i have tried, wasn't all that impressed with tropinal xp or t-force, both of which i have tried...and while hcgenerate does contain a quality sourced fadogia [at least it was when i used it], it also has well dosed testofen, lj and a number of other ingredients...it really is a nice product, just overpriced, imo.
as to your product i can't comment because i haven't tried it.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
What about stacking D-aspartic acid (DAA) with Formeron ?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
What about stacking D-aspartic acid (DAA) with Formeron ?
As a test boost stack? Some users have had success, but for OP I wouldn't recommend it since it's much stronger than Erase.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guys I have very low t and refuse to go on TRT I was wondering if HCgenereate would be a good booster? I have erase pro but it destroys estrogen so much I cant make any gains and get drowsy and lethargic. Any one here taken it and if so did they get gyno from the increased test?
why do you refuse? Just wondering. Did your Dr. recommend it?

crete

Awards
Im not a fan of hcgenerate due to the price and no scientific evidence that any of those herbs do anything for pct. I suggest using something that has a proven history, this is your health you cannot take post cycle therapy lightly.