Liver Support

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Looking for the most the effective Liver support supplement out there.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I just started taking liver repair and so far so good. I have some hereditay issues so I've always taken a liver supplement. NOW Detoxifier and Regenerator is a good one, but interested to see how 8 weeks of liver repair will effect my bloods

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tudca for sure

I usually stack it with a cycle support product of choice. Either cycle assist or cycle guard depending on what I have at the time but Def had tudca in there.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started taking liver repair and so far so good. I have some hereditay issues so I've always taken a liver supplement. NOW Detoxifier and Regenerator is a good one, but interested to see how 8 weeks of liver repair will effect my bloods
I've always wondered how bloods would look if I took a low dose milk thistle every day even off cycle year round

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We make a bulk Tudca which is 30g per bottle.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for everything listed and I'm going to look them up and do some reading. Not taking anything harsh right now but always good to keep the liver healthy

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Price caught me off guard, but a healthy liver is well worth it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Price caught me off guard, but a healthy liver is well worth it.
Whats the liver support for?

You have the two I would use so thats always good ;)

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Right now the support is for general liver health, with the basic supplements I take and a couple drinks now and then I figured running some liver support could only help my body. I have my signs of poor liver health, do you feel Im over doing it?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is a good option. Tudca is the priciest but I have no problem paying extra to help my liver. himalaya liver care is another go to and can be had at a good price.
Used to use Himalaya Liver Care always had a good price. Don't have any values or data myself to back up it's effectiveness.

wray98

wray98

Awards
We make a liver support called "Liver Armor" ... very similar to Liver Care but we add milk thistle... but the products you purchased are great choices all around.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We make a liver support called "Liver Armor" ... very similar to Liver Care but we add milk thistle... but the products you purchased are great choices all around.
I would specify the we just as a heads up. Doesn't show on mobile even though I know it's CTD ;)

Faktalay

Awards
TUDCA bring my ALT level from 55 to 35 in three weeks time

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally like NAC solo, but might give TUCDA a shot.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that, ment NO signs of poor liver health, Im working overseas and not on here alot and normally rushing when I am.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Right now the support is for general liver health, with the basic supplements I take and a couple drinks now and then I figured running some liver support could only help my body. I have my signs of poor liver health, do you feel Im over doing it?
Id say the Tudca may not be needed but can be used if you want. Liver XT would be sufficient IMO

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver Stabil and Aegis are my two favorites when on cycle.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Liver Stabil and Aegis are my two favorites when on cycle.
I'd agree with this too. Anything with a healthy dose of TUDCA is going to be the best single-ingredient for liver support and everything else added in is just gravy.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just picked up both of these.
Liv Assist XT and Cycle Support are my go-to if I can't find legit TUDCA. Just remember, TUDCA is expensive to source, so be wary of anyone selling for a reasonable price lol. Not to mention the doses needed are upwards of 500mg. I'm not super up to date on any recent studies, but when I last checked it was 500mg for support, 1g+ for repair.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEL cycle support and TUDCA have always done me well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just picked up gear support from blackstone and restore from Formutech