DMAA unbanned?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So I was just curious, what's with the resurgence of NEW products containing 1,3 Dimethylamylamine popping up on store shelves and online? Did the FDA un-ban it or are companies just producing it illegally? I have been seeing these products both at my local health food store and online, even on sites that voluntarily took it off their sites before it was even banned!! I have to say, I'm pretty excited right now!!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
There is literally the exact same thread, which happened to be created around a week ago. Use the search function and it is the first thread that pops up, I believe it was started by tbone /thread

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
There is literally the exact same thread, which happened to be created around a week ago. Use the search function and it is the first thread that pops up, I believe it was started by tbone /thread
I googled the question in the first place but couldn't find it, which is why I came here...I'll look for the other thread though. Haven't been on here in a while.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I just looked and they were talking about Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals, but I've seen several other companies using it recently, including like well known companies. And this isn't old stock, it's new stuff! I've seen at least 4 NEW products in the last week with 1,3 in them

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just looked and they were talking about Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals, but I've seen several other companies using it recently, including like well known companies. And this isn't old stock, it's new stuff! I've seen at least 4 NEW products in the last week with 1,3 in them
That is crazy

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I also noticed this... One company has just removed it though because of the 'legal' reasons.. So not sure what's going on?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's not unbanned

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Well whether it's still banned or not, it's making a weird resurgence.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Definatley wouldnt mind seeing it come back.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Well I know here in SA it isnt , you can even buy the pure dmaa pills here

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I'll get supplement names next time I go to my local health food store. Like I said, there are like 3 others besides Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Jack'd UP.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Triggered by Flex F.P. is another one

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
"Andro Pump Prohormone Pre workout" is another one with DMAA

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
quite a bit of the free samples of random pres i got at the olympia have it in there

whats the negatives to it in the first place again i cant remember

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Skyrockets blood pressure, heart palpitations if you take too much, major crash. Just be responsible with it and you'll be fine

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
All it takes is a few individuals to be stupid with it and it ruins it for everyone. People who died from 'it' in the cases I have seen have had heart issues already.

jaces

jaces

Awards
How much is shipping from there :)
Haha lol ,,Well the pills and powder is 180-220 rand so thats about 14 dollars haha if you want some check out supplementworld.co.za and look supplements sa's hellfire ,,

jaces

jaces

Awards
All it takes is a few individuals to be stupid with it and it ruins it for everyone. People who died from 'it' in the cases I have seen have had heart issues already.
Yeah!!! Or they take like 4 times the recomended dosage

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Haha lol ,,Well the pills and powder is 180-220 rand so thats about 14 dollars haha if you want some check out supplementworld.co.za and look supplements sa's hellfire ,,
Just checked it out... It doesn't say that it has DMAA in it? Or am I missing something?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Haha its labeled as dimmethylhexanamine,, but its the same thing
Perhaps it's just me... But I can't see anything relating to DMAA or what you mentioned on the tub or in the nutritional facts? Hellfire?

jaces

jaces

Awards
Perhaps it's just me... But I can't see anything relating to DMAA or what you mentioned on the tub or in the nutritional facts? Hellfire?
Promise you its there , have been sponsered by them ,, its the 2nd last ingredient on the list

jaces

jaces

Awards
Sorry just checked that they have the smooth formula on that website , I still have the original with dmaa in it , looks like they removed it from the formula what a bummer

jaces

jaces

Awards
I called my buddy at ssa and he says its only banned in competitive sports

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Highinamine is the second to last... Isn't that a substitute to DMAA? I'm not calling you a liar or anything. Just want to make sure.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Highinamine is the second to last... Isn't that a substitute to DMAA? I'm not calling you a liar or anything. Just want to make sure.
Im not sure but the bottels I have have a huge warning that it contains band substances and people may avoid it because of this so they must have changed the formula because of this

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure but the bottels I have have a huge warning that it contains band substances and people may avoid it because of this so they must have changed the formula because of this
Ah okay, on the website it does say new formula so maybe that's why I can't see it. Also just to clarify, the total was 385R... If that's right then it equates to only £21 including shopping to the UK!!! That's insanely cheap.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Ah okay, on the website it does say new formula so maybe that's why I can't see it. Also just to clarify, the total was 385R... If that's right then it equates to only £21 including shopping to the UK!!! That's insanely cheap.
Haha yeah I know but the average south african makes about R10 000 so its not cheap if you live here

jaces

jaces

Awards
Still I know the original formula had 600mg of caffeine per double scoop so you dont actually need dmaa with this

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Ah fair enough... Not a problem mate.

Jesus! That's £560 a year! For example I make £20k which would be 355000R!

Perhaps I'll order everything from South Africa from now on :)

jaces

jaces

Awards
Ok I see chemical x by evolve still has dmaa in ,, I used this with 3dt2 by evox and its real good , and it is like r400 for both of them so really cheap

jaces

jaces

Awards
Ah fair enough... Not a problem mate.

Jesus! That's £560 a year! For example I make £20k which would be 355000R!

Perhaps I'll order everything from South Africa from now on :)
Haha yeah plus we pay super tax(55%) on your pay if you get more than r50 000 a month

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Ok I see chemical x by evolve still has dmaa in ,, I used this with 3dt2 by evox and its real good , and it is like r400 for both of them so really cheap
What the hell flavour is naartjie? I think I might grab this one. From evolve.

I love cherry so may get that unless naartjie is good lol

jaces

jaces

Awards
What the hell flavour is naartjie? I think I might grab this one. From evolve.

I love cherry so may get that unless naartjie is good lol
Hahahaha lmao its like an orange but instead of sour its sweet , and its real good , think the english word is tangarine?

jaces

jaces

Awards
If you go to chrome shop , evolve has a mass gain package for r1000 ,, has a shake , chemical x , multi vit , t-shirt and a intra-workout in it

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha lmao its like an orange but instead of sour its sweet , and its real good , think the english word is tangarine?
Ah okay.. I've ordered myself the cherry now so can't wait to take it and see what happens :)

That's for your help mate.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Ah okay.. I've ordered myself the cherry now so can't wait to take it and see what happens :)

That's for your help mate.
Haha anytime bro ,, I dont know if you know but mate or myt is a afrikaans word for ''nigger'' used in apartheid haha

jaces

jaces

Awards
O and anytime that any of you want info about products in sa just pm me

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Haha anytime bro ,, I dont know if you know but mate or myt is a afrikaans word for ''nigger'' used in apartheid haha
Oh. haha sorry i didnt realise, what else do you use for fiend out there then? Pal? Chum? Buddy?

Or are all those offensive lol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hope dmaa makes a comeback....love that stuff

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 0
Supplements 5