8 weeks of Follidrone $50 better than 4 weeks?

Runroo

Awards
Hello everyone! Ive been researching on this forum for a while and decided to officially join. My question is would buying a second bottle of BLR Follidrone be worth it to run for an additional 4 weeks. Ive had great results so far with all of my lifts going up with noticeable weight. Will the results keep coming and will another $50 be worth it.
Thanks

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An 8 week run is definitely worth it from what I've experienced.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks is definitely worth it as everyone that has run 8-12 weeks have reported. The gains continue throughout.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
At the end of my first bottle and have another on hand, results have only got better over time.

Runroo

Awards
Great thanks for the advice. I think im going to go with the 8 week run instead of the 4

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Hello everyone! Ive been researching on this forum for a while and decided to officially join. My question is would buying a second bottle of BLR Follidrone be worth it to run for an additional 4 weeks. Ive had great results so far with all of my lifts going up with noticeable weight. Will the results keep coming and will another $50 be worth it.
Thanks
i think you answered your own question on this one

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone! Ive been researching on this forum for a while and decided to officially join. My question is would buying a second bottle of BLR Follidrone be worth it to run for an additional 4 weeks. Ive had great results so far with all of my lifts going up with noticeable weight. Will the results keep coming and will another $50 be worth it. Thanks
man. It must suck to not have joined. It doesn't even let me browse a couple threads without it saying the "welcome future member" message. Btw. Buy another bottle if it is working that well for you ;) it's on my to try list.