SesaThin - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

SesaThin

Page 2 of 2 First 12

As spook mentioned a while back, sesathin can possibly hinder gains on a bulk. I was having a problems gaining while on it, even while eating 500-1000 cals over maintaince.

I'm a big fan of avant, and loved lipoderm-ultra, but I'm not sure sesathin is the next coming of Christ as some people make it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by biggjohn
    As spook mentioned a while back, sesathin can possibly hinder gains on a bulk. I was having a problems gaining while on it, even while eating 500-1000 cals over maintaince.

I'm a big fan of avant, and loved lipoderm-ultra, but I'm not sure sesathin is the next coming of Christ as some people make it out to be.
    I found sesathin a great help in body recomping on a hyperclaroic diet (min 500 cal above).
    I was forced to take last week off from working out due to an injury (not WO related), and dropped my cals accordingly and ended up eating 500 or so under maintainence for the week. I kept taking my sesathin though and the fat flew off me with no apparent loss of LBM (according the scale, calipers and mirror)

Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    Out of curiousity, why hasn't anyone ever come out with a pure DHA and EPA? Too expensive to separate to make it worthwhile? Can't they be synthesized?
    Holland & Barret offer a EPA & DHA oil in the UK:

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pag...6&PID=421&np=3
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Ok, I gave in too. Bought some Sesathin and Super EPA. I better see results ****ers!

Been double dosing sesathin for a week and a half know with GXR, Lean extreme, and HEAT. Fat loss has been awesome although it is obviously almost impossible to say what did what. As for Sesathin side the one thing I will say is that my allergies have absolutly sucked! Everytime I go outside my eyes water nose runs and i sneeze (I live in AZ where there are only catus and sand!) As for libido it has been fine, although i must mention that the HEAT has Yohimbe in it which could offset lacking libido. All in all the combo of Sesathin GXR and Lean extreme and fish oils have been a spring break cut cycle life saver. Not so sure about the HEAT, I don't really feel much as far as thermogenic side, unless it is a thermogenic which has no feeeling... possible but ill stick to my ECA... All random tangents aside i feel that sesathin is a quality product minus the nasty alergies, I'm gonna go get some clatin today and i'll tell ya'll how it goes.

HEAT Stack is indeed very mild, you aren't supposed to feel its stimulatory effects.

I too have been having wonderful results with PhenoGen (which has SesaThin) and LX (I am out of GXR, unfortunately).

Quote Originally Posted by 200wannabe
    Holland & Barret offer a EPA & DHA oil in the UK
    No, that's regular fish oil capsules just like you get in the USA. 30% of that 1000mg is EPA & DHA. I was wondering about a 100% product. Besides, that one is hella expensive. It looks like they stole the site design from Vitamins.com but "forgot" to drop the list prices by 70%.

Why do you think fish oil far superior?

And for what purpose? For example, flax lignans have some benefits that I thought fish did not.

(I've been using both fish oil and also "Total EFA" which is a mix of borage/flax/fish)

No, that's regular fish oil capsules just like you get in the USA. 30% of that 1000mg is EPA & DHA. I was wondering about a 100% product. Besides, that one is hella expensive. It looks like they stole the site design from Vitamins.com but "forgot" to drop the list prices by 70%.
    San's Fish Fats and the PBL Omega 3 product are the most concentrated products I could find.

Optimum Nutrition is cheapest by far (as long as it is labelled accurately).
    180 + 120mg/capsule, 100x1000mg capsules, so 30g EPA/DHA for ~$3.25.

Yep, cheapest on the internet. Local drug stores or whole sale clubs will occasionally have a sale which will beat that price though.

BTW Strateg0s, you look familiar, you wouldn't happen to live in upstate NY?
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Sam's Club has the same thing, but in a 300 capsule bottle for around 7 bucks. Looks like I know where to go for fish oil now.

Quote Originally Posted by biggjohn
    BTW Strateg0s, you look familiar, you wouldn't happen to live in upstate NY?
    If by upstate NY you mean about 2500 miles away from upstate NY, then yes.

I knew you lived in Canada, but not 2500 miles north of NY?! Do you live in the arctic circle?

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    I knew you lived in Canada, but not 2500 miles north of NY?! Do you live in the arctic circle?
    Yeah, no **** lol

I dont think anyone has pimped it as the second coming of Christ, but it is a staple in my supplement arsenal, just as fish oil, a multi, and vitamin C are. For someone that uses/abuses androgens as often as I do, cholesterol is always a big worry, and to a much lesser degree VAT. I feel like with A clean diet and the above supplements, I can minimze my risks.

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Canada is a little bit fatter than lying only directly north of NY state, lol. 2500 miles north would probably be somewhere between Kiev and Siberia.

Just an FYI, someone edited their post, or deleted it. Thats why my post looks so out of place.
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Is what you were replying to?

Re: Sesathin - I'm one who considers it a staple: GREAT stuff!
    re: fish oil - I use Rx Omega-3, from Natural Factors: 400mg EPA / 200mg DHA per capsule, 60 caps for about $7. Maybe not the best, maybe not the cheapest, but not bad at all.

How much fish oil are you guys taking a day. I've read that you can lower your amount when using sesathin, but what's everyone using.

I take 6 grams a day.

Canada is a little bit fatter than lying only directly north of NY state, lol ...
    OK, so I guess you're in Calgary or Edmonton? BBBRRRRRRR...

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    I take 6 grams a day.
    I take fish oil too. But I also eat salmon everyday, when I remember to defrost it. Why do you take so much?. Do you not like fish?. I know some people really hate it.

6 caps, not 6 grams of epa/dha. I like fish, but fresh salmon isnt cheap. I cover my ass with the fish oil.
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

I just swallow the capsules...

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    You know, I think I might give sesathin a shot. Should I go ahead and throw in some fish oil softgels while I'm at it? I'm looking at Super EPA by Now. It looks like it has the highest amount of DHA and EPA per serving.
    PBL's Pure Omega 3 got more EPA/DHA in each cap than NOW's Super EPA.

TwinLab's Mega Twin EPA got 600mg EPA + 240mg DHA in each cap
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

As far as pricing Sam's Club is by far #1.

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone still using sesathin?
    By goes4ever in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-07-2004, 06:37 PM
  2. Sesathin and NO
    By Imsleepinmonkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2004, 09:44 PM
  3. Sesathin - How long?
    By DobermanXXL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2