SesaThin

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Optimum Nutrition is cheapest by far (as long as it is labelled accurately).
180 + 120mg/capsule, 100x1000mg capsules, so 30g EPA/DHA for ~$3.25.
Yep, cheapest on the internet. Local drug stores or whole sale clubs will occasionally have a sale which will beat that price though.

BTW Strateg0s, you look familiar, you wouldn't happen to live in upstate NY?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Optimum Nutrition is cheapest by far (as long as it is labelled accurately).
180 + 120mg/capsule, 100x1000mg capsules, so 30g EPA/DHA for ~$3.25.
Sam's Club has the same thing, but in a 300 capsule bottle for around 7 bucks. Looks like I know where to go for fish oil now.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I knew you lived in Canada, but not 2500 miles north of NY?! Do you live in the arctic circle?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I dont think anyone has pimped it as the second coming of Christ, but it is a staple in my supplement arsenal, just as fish oil, a multi, and vitamin C are. For someone that uses/abuses androgens as often as I do, cholesterol is always a big worry, and to a much lesser degree VAT. I feel like with A clean diet and the above supplements, I can minimze my risks.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I knew you lived in Canada, but not 2500 miles north of NY?! Do you live in the arctic circle?
Canada is a little bit fatter than lying only directly north of NY state, lol. 2500 miles north would probably be somewhere between Kiev and Siberia.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI, someone edited their post, or deleted it. Thats why my post looks so out of place.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of avant, and loved lipoderm-ultra, but I'm not sure sesathin is the next coming of Christ as some people make it out to be.
Is what you were replying to?

Re: Sesathin - I'm one who considers it a staple: GREAT stuff!
re: fish oil - I use Rx Omega-3, from Natural Factors: 400mg EPA / 200mg DHA per capsule, 60 caps for about $7. Maybe not the best, maybe not the cheapest, but not bad at all.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
How much fish oil are you guys taking a day. I've read that you can lower your amount when using sesathin, but what's everyone using.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Canada is a little bit fatter than lying only directly north of NY state, lol ...
OK, so I guess you're in Calgary or Edmonton? BBBRRRRRRR...

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
6 caps, not 6 grams of epa/dha. I like fish, but fresh salmon isnt cheap. I cover my ass with the fish oil.

d2Lw

Awards
You know, I think I might give sesathin a shot. Should I go ahead and throw in some fish oil softgels while I'm at it? I'm looking at Super EPA by Now. It looks like it has the highest amount of DHA and EPA per serving.
PBL's Pure Omega 3 got more EPA/DHA in each cap than NOW's Super EPA.

TwinLab's Mega Twin EPA got 600mg EPA + 240mg DHA in each cap

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
As far as pricing Sam's Club is by far #1.