Ostarine difference

breakoutyear

Awards
I've noticed more Ostarine threads have been popping up which is good for me because I'm looking forward to running a cycle shortly. My question is who has the better quality Ostarine...the pill forms that kind of seem OTC like supplements or the research chemicals labs? Or is it all basically the same if that makes sense? Would love to hear any feedback as well...

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Ol osta is great. Easy to take and same results from what I can gather from the chem sites. Plus the chems are nasty tasting. Osta is cheap now so no reason to get the chem. but for gw i use the sarm search

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Buy something legit. There will be tests to back it's legitimacy. RC sites you could be getting anything. Bunk, diff compound, etc.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Based on all of the reviews, to me it makes more sense to go with a trusted company. I'm currently running Ostar1ne from OL and liking it. Simple and effective. Plus, the price is right.

breakoutyear

Awards
Based on all of the reviews, to me it makes more sense to go with a trusted company. I'm currently running Ostar1ne from OL and liking it. Simple and effective. Plus, the price is right.
Ok thanks guys. What about S4? Reliable company or brand?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These are legit proven companies or is this a joke? lol & for ostarine or S4 or both?
BlackStone and IML are legit, just overpriced compared to everyone else, but you can find sales and what not pretty often if you shop around. Their quality is legit.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BlackStone and IML are legit, just overpriced compared to everyone else, but you can find sales and what not pretty often if you shop around. Their quality is legit.
The reason they started Blackstone is because their other line failed lab tests. ;) same company ,different name

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason they started Blackstone is because their other line failed lab tests. ;) same company ,different name
O.O

Whoa. Was not aware that IML failed lab tests. I knew that IML and BlackStone are both by essentially the same main people.

Which products failed?