Conflicting info on AI during PCT

C.Atlas

C.Atlas

Awards
Hi guys, just a quick question about timing of an AI during PCT. Ill be running a 6 week cycle of Alpha Mass and AMS liquid 4 AD.
Dosing will be: AM – 6/6/8/8/10/10 and 4 AD 0/02/2/2/2 (ml) with LGI Cycle Support.
My PCT is Nolva, Rev Black PCT and DAA.

From what I’ve read here, some people suggest dosing the AI starting week 3 of PCT.
For ex:
Novla 20/20/10/10
[AI 0/0/4/3/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3

Then some suggest starting week 1:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
AI: 4/3/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3

Just wondering what the logic is behind both and which one is best?
Thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First things first: neither is "better", its all personal preference.

The first method with delayed AI is to avoid any potential rebounds in estrogen that may occur post SERM use, the AI isnt started early because estrogen is being "blocked" by the serm. The second methods logic is that estrogen is typically high going into PCT and SERMs tend to cause an increase (not decrease) in serum estradiol levels. By running an AI with the SERM in the beginning you keep it low the duration of the PCT, making running the AI beyond the SERM is unnecessary.

Neither is proven more effective than another, I prefer just running everything day 1 of PCT, others prefer to add an AI around week 3. Either way you will be fine and its unnecessary to debate which is more effective.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run your AI the first four weeks. Like Kevin said, it is all personal preference. I think I might lower the dose as the weeks go on as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I AGREE w/kev^ however I prefer option a because of some pubertal gyno action. don't want any chance of rebound issues

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First things first: neither is "better", its all personal preference.

The first method with delayed AI is to avoid any potential rebounds in estrogen that may occur post SERM use, the AI isnt started early because estrogen is being "blocked" by the serm. The second methods logic is that estrogen is typically high going into PCT and SERMs tend to cause an increase (not decrease) in serum estradiol levels. By running an AI with the SERM in the beginning you keep it low the duration of the PCT, making running the AI beyond the SERM is unnecessary.

Neither is proven more effective than another, I prefer just running everything day 1 of PCT, others prefer to add an AI around week 3. Either way you will be fine and its unnecessary to debate which is more effective.
Would depend on the compound one is running though right? In terms of running an AI going into PCT or not.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically its all about you, different people's hormonal systems respond differently to the same compounds (whether on cycle or in PCT), so you have to find out what works best for your biochemistry.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would depend on the compound one is running though right? In terms of running an AI going into PCT or not.
Theoretically, yes. If one is running into PCT without test or an aromatizing substance estrogen should be on the low side, and thus a delayed start for the AI would make sense, but I think its splitting hairs at that point. Regardless of the compound used on cycle, you become estrogen dominant going into PCT, and you will still have a fair amount of circulating estradiol if using a SERM.