conflicting info on stims

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
K so i 4get where i read these butt one info i was reading sead coming tolerant to stims is jut the crackt out feeling butt the effects of fat burning r still effecting ur body. And the other one i was reading sead when ur tolerance builds up and u no longer get the crackt out feeling its also cuz ur bodys not getting the fat burning effects no more. Which is correct? Is it just the feeling that ur body builds tolerance to or is it the fat burning effects to?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "cracked out" feeling isn't really burning fat. That is just giving you energy while you are on a calorie deficit.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The cracked out feeling is just the energy aspect of the stims. As your body becomes tolerant you can loose some of the effects. This is usually when your on for a long time or using to much.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
So wen u build up tolerance is the yohimbine still blocking receptors or no

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The mechanisms of action for fat loss of the ingredients such as yohimbine are still working. This is a common mistake to think it isn't when you feel more acclimated to the stimulant aspects of the supplement.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a lot of ingredients do infact loose some action as the body down regulates their actions. its a common practice to up the dosage as you start to see diminishing effects. one can also take a stim break for a couple weeks.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Physiologically, it's still working.

We see fat burners on the market now that are geared towards actual meaningful fat loss, rather than just some super stimmed out product.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya for Yohimbine and certain others the effects still last (Ephedrine as well I believe) even if the stimulation decreases.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the stimulants are still working, something like dexaprine is super strong at the start and once you build a tolerance you'll still get great energy....the stimulants are especially useful when carbs and calories are low, the energy helps you burn extra calories when your own energy is low....thats where most of your fat loss is going to come from

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya for Yohimbine and certain others the effects still last (Ephedrine as well I believe) even if the stimulation decreases.
Exactly this, and yes, this applies to ephedrine as well.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
K thanx 4 all da gr8 answers guys! Only one dude sead otherwise? XR1pp3rx?