Fat burner recommendations in Australia (customs blows)

Steve_W

Awards
Hi guys,

Took a punt and tried to import norcodrene and alphamine but unfortunately this time got siezed by customs. Any recommendations for best fat burner I can either buy locally or import without problems? American version of alphamine is to date best fat burner I have used bar none. Not a fan of the Australian version (sorry PES). Just don't want something that has way too much caffeine. I looked into ANS diablo and that looks ok, but any recommendations would be awesome.

Thanks!

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you look into the INTL version of Norcodrene described here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/255053-norcodrene-intl-euro.html

They write: "Norcodrene contains our trademarked unique extract, SA2-A2, a special Boldine extract. An ingredient brand new to the industry, developed especially for Europe. Many know that finding an effective Alpha-2 Adrenergic Antagonist in Europe is impossible – until now! No more yohimbine needed."

dbenj7

Awards
I suggest you look into the INTL version of Norcodrene described here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/255053-norcodrene-intl-euro.html

They write: "Norcodrene contains our trademarked unique extract, SA2-A2, a special Boldine extract. An ingredient brand new to the industry, developed especially for Europe. Many know that finding an effective Alpha-2 Adrenergic Antagonist in Europe is impossible – until now! No more yohimbine needed."
Very cool, is this available in Australia too? Did not know this existed

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks niclas90

Steve_W

Awards
From what I gather INTL norcodrene is not available in Australia? Any other recommendations at all?

Steve_W

Awards
You could try ordering it from the UK. I don't see why it would get stopped at customs
Nothing in it was banned so I was wondering why you guys don't sell in Aus. UK sites seem pretty expensive, am I able to order direct??

tin gorilla

Awards
Hi guys,

Took a punt and tried to import norcodrene and alphamine but unfortunately this time got siezed by customs. Any recommendations for best fat burner I can either buy locally or import without problems? American version of alphamine is to date best fat burner I have used bar none. Not a fan of the Australian version (sorry PES). Just don't want something that has way too much caffeine. I looked into ANS diablo and that looks ok, but any recommendations would be awesome.

Thanks!
Which company did you order through. I will opt for someone else if customs is potentially flagging them. Buying supps in Australia sucks.

dbenj7

Awards
Which company did you order through. I will opt for someone else if customs is potentially flagging them. Buying supps in Australia sucks.
Yep I hear that. What companies are best to order international from in your opinion?