Allmax HVol

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
I'm looking for a new non stim pwo. Anyone try this one yet?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Haven't tried it just yet but im curious. I use hemavol, but this looks interesting to me.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not yet, but I am intrigued. Knowing Allmax, it is a great product that tastes awesome.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking for a new non stim pwo. Anyone try this one yet?
Thanks for the interest! H:VOL would be a great choice. With ingredients like 2:1 bonded citrulline malate, Nitrosigine, AgmaPure (agmatine sulfate), and HydroMax (glycerol), you'll get plenty of pump power from your workouts, without the stims. Great either while on a stim break, or in conjunction with a stim-based pre-WO.

Haven't tried it just yet but im curious. I use hemavol, but this looks interesting to me.
Do it! If you're interested, PM me if you're looking for a deal.

Not yet, but I am intrigued. Knowing Allmax, it is a great product that tastes awesome.
Thanks brother! H:VOL comes in two unique flavors - Green Apple Martini, and Dragon Fruit!

I'm also interested in it.
No time like the present! :) Time to pull the trigger!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like a good product...a few allmax products caught my eye

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the interest! H:VOL would be a great choice. With ingredients like 2:1 bonded citrulline malate, Nitrosigine, AgmaPure (agmatine sulfate), and HydroMax (glycerol), you'll get plenty of pump power from your workouts, without the stims. Great either while on a stim break, or in conjunction with a stim-based pre-WO. Do it! If you're interested, PM me if you're looking for a deal. Thanks brother! H:VOL comes in two unique flavors - Green Apple Martini, and Dragon Fruit! No time like the present! :) Time to pull the trigger!
Buying on my next order

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like a good product...a few allmax products caught my eye
Thanks, yeah, ALLMAX has a very solid line up of products from the "essentials" line up (single ingredients) to our comprehensive pre-workout formulas. That and being known for their quality were some of the main reasons I wanted to rep for them.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ummm, as the father of this thread, ha ha, I wouldn't mind a deal, either. Or even a sample of Razor8, hint hint.
Only if you say it in James Earl Jones' voice, along with heavy breathing.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like their inclusion of Nitrosigine, worthwhile product if you ask me.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Buying on my next order
Great choice, you won't be disappointed!

Same here. Looking for something a little different than my usual.
Nice, time to get swole!

I like their inclusion of Nitrosigine, worthwhile product if you ask me.
Thanks SwolenONE, nitrosigine is a great ingredient and one that's overlooked. It's not in many formulas, but a couple brands now have it included: ALLMAX H:VOL and Razor8, Gaspari's Superpump and another company's product I'm not familiar with (Rhino).