redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi,
i am currently looking like this.
schwarz weiß.jpg

i am getting a bottle of nubreed devour sponsored soon and would like to know what people got out of it. it seems many report massiv weight gain, but not just due to increased appetite. otherwise on would just get fat.
problem is that i do not have a huge appetite due to medications i take and i think i am lean enough now. but i am still in a caloric deficit. so what happens basically is that i get more veins everyday, i have no fat left but skin really, people are telling me to compete in a dew weeks...lol. i never did a diet.
i am just wondering if this product will, while increasing appetite, also help with nutrient partitioning so i do not get fatter, just more full, gain some muscle and keep the bf within this range, not more than a 2-3% gain.
goiing to be running masteron and transdermal trest. the last time i ran oral trest i looked huge and bloated, but after i lost the water i had she even some pounds of fat. i had the best stength gains ever though. and my metabolism is pretty good, very high insulin sensitivity right now, so i wonder, if i gain 10-15 pounds and a bunch of strength, what will happen when i go off and back into bridging mode (most likely ostarine). will i just be bigger with the same bf? i think it would be great but i also read many times that one should not carry a bf% sub 10% all the time. then again i never felt weak or dieted, i just lost 35 pounds over 7 months due to eating 2000-3000 caloried insted of 4000-5000.

anyway the actual question is, and normally know a lot about supps, but since i am getting this for free and i can't be bothered making up theories about it, wether someone has used it and what the effects were. if there was weight gain, was it good weight gain and so on...

i will be running 1500mg masteron per week and 200mg transdermal trest per day for about 6 weeks along with the devour. then i will probably ho on ostarine and considering going back on a low dose hgh, like 2 i.u. pharm grade. it gace a lot of performance increase and my shape keeps getting better and better but i need a little weight gain. can't take 17aa steroids due to illness, cant take boldenone due to same prior hralth condition, could use deca but trest is stronger than deca and i never had such good results.

now i am talking and not really saying anything. i am now 6 feet 185 pounds, 18 inch arms, chinups around 130kg for reps,, bench rows almost 400 pounds, inclinde dumbbell flyes 100 poundsx13 on my best day recently so basically all i want is some more weght, even if it just glycogen so everything is a bit fuller etc.

im wondering if the devour will help. im unsure about this company. their preworkout works good, but many others do too. it's not the best in my opinion eventhough it's one of the better ones in the mild category.

thanks fro any help
redman

excuse the ****ed up spelling my keyboard is broken more or less