EC and C4 Input appreciated

OafMister

Awards
Hey all quick question, been browsing around recently to try and find out if i could sub out one of my doses of EC for my pre workout of C4? I would think it'd be all good because I'm not combining the two just subbing one for the other....So it'd look something like this...morning EC dose....lunch EC dose....later on pre workout (C4)....Any input appreciated.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all quick question, been browsing around recently to try and find out if i could sub out one of my doses of EC for my pre workout of C4? I would think it'd be all good because I'm not combining the two just subbing one for the other....So it'd look something like this...morning EC dose....lunch EC dose....later on pre workout (C4)....Any input appreciated.
that's completely fine. Eventually you might be able to add e to the c4. Just feel it out and know your limits.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
that's completely fine. Eventually you might be able to add e to the c4. Just feel it out and know your limits.
Agreed. Ehcl makes a fine addition to make many pre-workouts since their caffiene-based plus extra goodies.

Ex:
App Nut Uncut + ehcl = awesomeness
PES enhanced + ehcl = dangerously awesome

See where I'm going with this?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agreed. Ehcl makes a fine addition to make many pre-workouts since their caffiene-based plus extra goodies. Ex: App Nut Uncut + ehcl = awesomeness PES enhanced + ehcl = dangerously awesome See where I'm going with this?
Enhanced + E + Amento blew my mind

OafMister

Awards
Thanks for the input all, much appreciated.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I've done a few cycles of what you originally plan. Ec4a :) good boost, feels great while I was on it. It's my go to cutting cycle. I do live a healthy lifestyle and I keep it that way almost all year round (except winter since I bulk).

You might be able to get away with just one dose a day man. Try that out first before doing multiple doses in a day. Unless of course you're already familiar with eca then that's up to you.