Awards
Weeks 1-3(20mg ED Osta)
weeks 4-6(30mg ED Osta)

Arimistane on hand if needed,

Pct is 50mg Clomid 1st day of pct
Weeks 7-10 25mg Clomid ED
Weeks 7-10 Sup3r pct as directed

Any input would be appreciated
Run osta for 12 weeks. 6 is way too little time for significant changes. Pct looks good though.

Randorambo

Awards
Second time around i am running a longer cycle, 6 weeks this time due to time constraints, i need to be off cycle before vaca. All that aside, am i missing anything beside time

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
Second time around i am running a longer cycle, 6 weeks this time due to time constraints, i need to be off cycle before vaca. All that aside, am i missing anything beside time
Nope. What’s the goal here though? Cut or bulk?

Randorambo

Awards
Recomp, more on the side of cut though. more conserned with fat loss, lean mass is always a plus though.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recomp, more on the side of cut though. more conserned with fat loss, lean mass is always a plus though.
Again, short cycle. Osta really shined for me later in cycle...6 wks is very short and may not produce what your looking for.

That said, I get why you running a quick cycle. Being you’re doing a recomp, have you thought of throwing in epi-andro? Just a thought. The increased energy from epi may help you get a lil more juice from the squeeze. 750-1000 mg Ed would do the trick.

PCT looks in order.

Edit: this your first cycle?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle is fine. I second the addition of epiandro though. Can help with the recomp and lethargy.

Randorambo

Awards
First SARM cycle, ran two epi cycles in the past with good results, i decided to leave the epi behind due to debilitating back pumps, manual labor jobs and back pumps don’t mix, i could not get enough taurine