Need an OTC PCT

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Currently running an Ostar1ne cycle. 20mg/8wks. Or whatever 1 whole bottle works out to...

I have 1.5 bottles of APE. 1 bottle of CL Blue Growth. I'd probably buy a 2nd bottle of Blue Growth if I went that route.

I'm looking for something to add to SNS DAA.

Do not want anything with arimistane. That stuff kills my joints. Ive had it multiple times. Alphamax is out.

My first and most recent cycle, was Alpha Mass + 5-Alpha Test. I used DAA + Triazole + Forskolin. Not against DAA + Triazole again.

Any opinions??

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Just to clarify, I'm not really looking for an AI. I just want something to add to help boost LH and overall recovery.

xhrr

Awards
Dermacrine?
Derm is slightly suppressive so wouldn't be a good pct addition.

If I went OTC I would do DAA, forskolin, macapro, and maybe Triazole again. Blue growth at night wouldn't be a bad idea either since you already have it.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I do like BLR products though tbh...

Viron
Endosurge
Pct assist
Are the natty supps I'll be using in pct again..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Currently running an Ostar1ne cycle. 20mg/8wks. Or whatever 1 whole bottle works out to...

I have 1.5 bottles of APE. 1 bottle of CL Blue Growth. I'd probably buy a 2nd bottle of Blue Growth if I went that route.

I'm looking for something to add to SNS DAA.

Do not want anything with arimistane. That stuff kills my joints. Ive had it multiple times. Alphamax is out.

My first and most recent cycle, was Alpha Mass + 5-Alpha Test. I used DAA + Triazole + Forskolin. Not against DAA + Triazole again.

Any opinions??
Id go for Viron and Xgels alongside Sns DAA

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Erase pro, test powder and viron will be my next pct for an ostarine cycle. I ran formeron but popping a pill is so much easier.

On cycle as an AI, formeron would be my choice though.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Hmm. I'll have to look into Viron. 1 cap with 60 servings. That's the correct dose, too? This is a 2 month supply? If so, not bad...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do like BLR products though tbh...

Viron
Endosurge
Pct assist
Are the natty supps I'll be using in pct again..
Thnaks, brother! EndoSurge is great and very affordable. Mucune Pruriens is a good choice when using DAA, IMO.

Derm is slightly suppressive so wouldn't be a good pct addition.

If I went OTC I would do DAA, forskolin, macapro, and maybe Triazole again. Blue growth at night wouldn't be a bad idea either since you already have it.
This is also a good suggestion. MacaPro will help out a great deal in the libido department at the very least. Makes a great stack with EndoSurge :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would look into Alphamax personally, it makes a great addition to a PCT.

Both L-DOPA and Arimistane will help boost total testosterone, L-DOPA will control prolactin, while Arimistane will also control estrogen and cortisol which can be an issue post cycle.

It contains a full 1400mg of Divanill which can help to free up bound testosterone by inhibiting SHBG.

It also contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin helping you to maintain more Lean Body Mass while keeping fat gain at a minimum.

And to round it out it also contains 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc, which will both help maintain healthy testosterone production.

You can simply add DAA to your Alphamax, which would be a good idea as DAA can increase estrogen and prolactin.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id go for Viron and Xgels alongside Sns DAA
I agreed on the X gels or x factor, or event anabeta elite or Mass 550. These or natural anabolc that can help you retain must of your gain.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would look into Alphamax personally, it makes a great addition to a PCT.

Both L-DOPA and Arimistane will help boost total testosterone, L-DOPA will control prolactin, while Arimistane will also control estrogen and cortisol which can be an issue post cycle.

It contains a full 1400mg of Divanill which can help to free up bound testosterone by inhibiting SHBG.

It also contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin helping you to maintain more Lean Body Mass while keeping fat gain at a minimum.

And to round it out it also contains 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc, which will both help maintain healthy testosterone production.

You can simply add DAA to your Alphamax, which would be a good idea as DAA can increase estrogen and prolactin.
Read OP man. He states NO alphamax

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Completely missed that, my bad.

well if you cant handle arimistane i think your best bet would be EndoSurge + Erase Pro, you could add in Forskolin as well but then it starts to get pricey.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Yeah, ive been on Forskolin for months, already. :p. This is the end of my cut.

I'm not really looking for a natural anabolic, like Ara or Anabeta, right now. Strictly hormonal recovery. Otherwise, id get Ara for sure. Budget is too tight right now.

I took the Ostar1ne purely for muscle sparing, while I attempted to get to 8-10% bf.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. I'll have to look into Viron. 1 cap with 60 servings. That's the correct dose, too? This is a 2 month supply? If so, not bad...
It's also used 5 days on and 2 days off. Some change it up a little but a 2 day break per week is practiced.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have a look at the revolution PCT by finaflex.. there is also the Revolution test stack wich includes a bottle of DAA to take with it! good stuff.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a look at the new BPS Elimistane earlier and was quite impressed with the profile.

Run it along with ArA (X-Factor) and potentially a potent test and libido booster such as Test Factor.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
blacklac

blacklac

Awards
So much Arimistane. :(

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a look at the new BPS Elimistane earlier and was quite impressed with the profile.

Run it along with ArA (X-Factor) and potentially a potent test and libido booster such as Test Factor.
So much Arimistane. :(
Follow the path laid out by Swollen One, bro. BPS Elimistane looks incredibly interesting.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
So my plan changed a bit. I'm going right from Osta into FRL Alpha Mass. I picked up Nolva and Clomid.

I'm thinking DAA, Viron and maybe Erase. Or maybe Triazole. I'm not really sure. If I have cash, Ergobolic too.

On cycle : Nimbus Cadence, NAC, baby aspirin and prob nitrates for BP although the new Alpha Mas has Agmatine... I just started a low dose of Cycle Assist as well. Just gonna finish this bottle and move to the other supped listed once I start AM.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So my plan changed a bit. I'm going right from Osta into FRL Alpha Mass. I picked up Nolva and Clomid.

I'm thinking DAA, Viron and maybe Erase. Or maybe Triazole. I'm not really sure. If I have cash, Ergobolic too.

On cycle : Nimbus Cadence, NAC, baby aspirin and prob nitrates for BP although the new Alpha Mas has Agmatine... I just started a low dose of Cycle Assist as well. Just gonna finish this bottle and move to the other supped listed once I start AM.
why baby aspirin on cycle?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hum...not sure what that mean, i heard i think about this use of baby aspirin for and ARA cyclr but not for a PH, can you please shed more light on that subject?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use of hormones has been known to influence aggregation, which can create a thrombus (clot) or resistance within the system. You can use aspirin in general to reduce your chances of these negative effects as it is an antiaggregant. The same can be said for anything that might cause a dirtying of vessels in the body, which is why it's recommended to take with ArA to inhibit thromboxane a2

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so it create vasoconstriction, contrary of vasodilation, and carnitine hwve the same effect of the baby aspirine

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so it create vasoconstriction, contrary of vasodilation, and carnitine hwve the same effect of the baby aspirine
No, not really. Vasoconstriction is when the vessels themselves constrict, which is the opposite of vasodilation, yes, but when aggregation occurs it doesn't cause vasoconstriction, the constriction of the vessel.

Think of your vessels like a pipe. You want them smooth for maximum blood flow and little resistance. Aggregation would be similar to pipes rusting internally and forming buildup that will eventually lead to reduced flow or complete blockage.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok thank you, the mental picture with the description made is good, thank you for your time!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established