Post finasteride sufferer - In need of OTC PCT (6-oxo) or ATD

sobot

Awards
Hello ppl, i am in great need of a PCT but mild one, because i can't tolerate side's from Nolva/clomid or even arimidex.

I am looking to find 6-OXO or and ATD like novadex XT/inhibit E

What is better?? I hear some ppl that used finasteride that 6-oxo did work for them, but can't get hold of it anywhere lately.

My symptoms are

very low libido
painful shriking testicles
fatigue

have :
very low 5-ar II activity
very high aromatase activity and E2 levels
average testosterone values
normal lh and fsh

the problems are due to high E2 and low dht :(

Any place to get a supply of 6-OXO??

And what is better of them two?? I heard ATDs have some antiandrogenic activity or may work as a androgen agonists taking up androgen receptors and blocking the function of Testosterone apart from their anti-estrogenic effects

sobot

Awards
How come its suppresive to LH when they say it is used for PCT?? Does this stand for Aromasin too?? I see both Inhibit-E and Aromasin have similar chemical structure. What the **** is going on?????

Sustain alpha??? From primordial performance?? They make some wicked sprays but none had any effect on post-fin users as far as i know.

Also what could the effect of an ATD be on progesterone???

I have seen many doctors. Clueless all of them. Also some are world known and still had very few knowledge on finasteride

sobot

Awards
Man formestane is a dht blocker. What the ****, you trying to send me to the other world faster??? And benzoflavones contained in sustain alpha are also 5-ar II blockers they work as antiandrogens and antiestrogens together. People that take dim/chrysin and have low dht activity get ****ed up too

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man up and use clomid. Seriously if your worried about recovery and libido get on clomid and deal with the sides which are usually almost non existant for most. Also there's one more serm you havnt tried torem. See if that give you sides.