New 8 week cutting/maintining muscle stack. Please critque

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hi all
I always appreciate the help provided here! I'm full speed ahead on getting back to where I was over a year ago and need to lose about 15-17 pounds of fat more to get there. This will take me back to 10% BF. I'm currently going to take about 6 weeks off of any stims/thermos (just for a break as I'm coming off Norco after a while of use). After 6 weeks I want to start a new stack that will continue to strip away fat and maintain (or gain if I can) any muscle possible.

My diet is dialed in and following the workout plan I did to get to 10% before
- Lift 5 days a week and hit cardio 6 days

Here is what I've come up with so far (along with my thoughts) and would appreciate any critique you can provide:

1) ABE - To maintain muscle and help gain some if possible (although my calories will be low due to cutting)

2) Alphamax - want the test booster and figured the Arimistane and Forskolin will help with fat burning and drying out

3) Alphamine - I'm debating between this or just doing Norco again. My thought is that Alphamine has HICA which will help muscle retention. Plus I work out EARLY morning (like 5AM) so the quicker hitting energy would help

4) Fish Oil or Cissus - To help with the joints

5) Protein

6) For General health - Orange Triad and Orange Oximega Greens (liked them in the past)

Now for my 2nd question.

Should All be run straight for 8 weeks together or could I benefit by staggering any (obviously to extend use as well as easier on the wallet if possible).

Thanks much!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything looks good. One thing to note, AnaBeta Elite and Alphamax both contain Forskolin. So just be sure your stomach can handle that amount and not cause GI issues.

I would also go with Alphamine especially if lifting in the morning and you want a quick burst of energy and focus. Plus the HICA as you stated is a huge plus for cutting.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Cool. Thanks for the heads up on the Forskolin. Is there an alternative to ABE that does not have Forskolin? Maybe I'll start with small does of both ABE and Amax and build up just to see.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
That stack looks fantastic.

You are spot on about the Alphamine vs. Norcodrene. I prefer Norcodrene a bit more overall, but Alphamine will certainly kick in faster. Alphamax is a great addition and should serve you very well there. I would say you could introduce either ABE or Alphamax a week or two earlier than the other and that would serve as a ramp up in your dosage of forskolin. Both use extremely high quality extracts, so you should be able to work it up over time.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freaking love stacking alphamax with alphamine.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would personally do 4 weeks with Norco and 4 with alphamine and see what you like better

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards

You are spot on about the Alphamine vs. Norcodrene. I prefer Norcodrene a bit more overall, but Alphamine will certainly kick in faster. Alphamax is a great addition and should serve you very well there. I would say you could introduce either ABE or Alphamax a week or two earlier than the other and that would serve as a ramp up in your dosage of forskolin. Both use extremely high quality extracts, so you should be able to work it up over time.
Awesome thanks! Yes that's a great idea about starting one a couple or so weeks after the other. I appreciate the reply back :)

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Oh another question...is it OK if I add AT2 to that stack on top of Alphamine? I believe both work different pathways and AT2 wouldn't add additional stims. However how does it play with Alphamax? I'm assuming OK but wanted to verify.

Thanks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your stack looks very good and well thought out. You can an AI longer if you want and if your joints are up for it. You can stack AT2 with Alphamax, I do not see an issue with that and Alphamine, but I will let PES reps chime in on that. Good luck my man. PM any of the Performax reps if you have any questions!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh another question...is it OK if I add AT2 to that stack on top of Alphamine? I believe both work different pathways and AT2 wouldn't add additional stims. However how does it play with Alphamax? I'm assuming OK but wanted to verify. Thanks
You could do that. Alpha-T2 is very low stim.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Your stack looks very good and well thought out. You can an AI longer if you want and if your joints are up for it. You can stack AT2 with Alphamax, I do not see an issue with that and Alphamine, but I will let PES reps chime in on that. Good luck my man. PM any of the Performax reps if you have any questions!
Excellent. Thanks bud! Appreciate the help! :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great advice here, and like kbayne said, you can add AT2.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a great run! Lots of solid picks in that plan

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
~2lbs/week, you have more discipline than I. :biggthumpup:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Great advice here, and like kbayne said, you can add AT2.
The beauty of AT2 is that it will probably go with anything, anytime, regardless of goal. Very good product.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The beauty of AT2 is that it will probably go with anything, anytime, regardless of goal. Very good product.
Thank you for the praise; AT2 doesn't get much talk on the internet but its a great product.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Thanks again all. I will be starting this stack on November 10th along with a completely revised workout regimen (to spice things up). Until then I'm still off of Norco and any therms and will continue my current workout/cardio plan until the 10th. I chose Nov 10th because the new regimen is a tough 6 weeks all out, balls to the wall fat stripping one. I wanted to see where I end up on Xmas day (already have a goal in mind to hit).

Anyhow, here will be the stack (now to shop around to buy it):
- Alphamax
- ABE
- Alphamine
- AT2
- Fish Oil (or Cissus)
- Orange Triad (still have a bottle left)

Wow that's a lot of supps that start with "A". Hmm...maybe I should look for a fish oil and multi-vit that start with "A" just for consistency haha.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As others have said, your stack looks nice. Although I wonder if ABE is the right choice just based on the increased hunger cravings others have reported. I personally haven't used it so I can't comments, but maybe adding in something to counter that like garcinia cambogia? Just a thought.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
As others have said, your stack looks nice. Although I wonder if ABE is the right choice just based on the increased hunger cravings others have reported. I personally haven't used it so I can't comments, but maybe adding in something to counter that like garcinia cambogia? Just a thought.
Yes great point on the hunger cravings. I too have read that, however unsure if it's a common effect of ABE or just affects some individuals. I tell ya, since I've been off of Norco and other supps for the past 4-5 weeks, my hunger cravings have shot through the roof. I can only chase down so many almonds with so much water hahaha.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes great point on the hunger cravings. I too have read that, however unsure if it's a common effect of ABE or just affects some individuals. I tell ya, since I've been off of Norco and other supps for the past 4-5 weeks, my hunger cravings have shot through the roof. I can only chase down so many almonds with so much water hahaha.
Not everybody who uses ABE notices an increase in hunger, I don't.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not everybody who uses ABE notices an increase in hunger, I don't.
My appetite doesn't increase to the extent that some users report either. Same solid results, but controlling hunger isn't an issue.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My appetite doesn't increase to the extent that some users report either. Same solid results, but controlling hunger isn't an issue.
I noticed it for the first several weeks, and not as much towards the end (or I just got used to it). But, like with any product, everyone is different.