Best product for Focus?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As in title, looking for a product or supplement specifically for focus or even something that also does something eg fatburner , and focus is also an additional effect...

Any fatburners or specific stims that improve cognition/ focus? Or any supplement/ product in general which notably improves focus.

Tried caffeine free Focus XT and didn't think too much of it

Thanks

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are various nootropics besides Focus XT. I've actually never tried Focus XT myself.

You might check out C & P's Genius and/or Da Vinci. I'm about to log them both, and am hopeful :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR - 2 grams per day
CDP Choline - 300-600mg
Oxi or Aniracetam - 800-1600mg
Bacopa - 300+mg of 50% bacosides

Phenyl-piracetam is nice, but use it sparingly to avoid tolerance issues.

wray98

wray98

Awards
Man take a look into some Nupept!! We make it in a wafer that breaks down in your mouth for ultimate absorption. I personally take it with about 200mgs of Caffeine and I'm good to go!

If you want a fat burner that has great focusing abilities look into our Hypercuts!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PEA
Aniracetam and alpha GPC
Phenylpiracetam

Any will be ideal

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
was not too impressed but C&P's Genius for focus but their new Ferox formula gave me insane focus. Literally best preworkout ive ever tried and im a stim junkie

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was not too impressed but C&P's Genius for focus but their new Ferox formula gave me insane focus. Literally best preworkout ive ever tried and im a stim junkie
Interesting. I'm about to run a stack of Genius and DaVinci.

Any more details about why you didn't like Genius? Just curious :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As in title, looking for a product or supplement specifically for focus or even something that also does something eg fatburner , and focus is also an additional effect...

Any fatburners or specific stims that improve cognition/ focus? Or any supplement/ product in general which notably improves focus.

Thanks

Get the caffeine version and stack it with some Amentomax!(sp.)

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
Interesting. I'm about to run a stack of Genius and DaVinci.

Any more details about why you didn't like Genius? Just curious :)
idk... i literally dont feel anything when i take it... might try 4 caps next and see if that works

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sounds like you are looking for some phenylpiracetam ..
x2 phenylpiracetam is great for focus.
ALCAR - 2 grams per day CDP Choline - 300-600mg Oxi or Aniracetam - 800-1600mg Bacopa - 300+mg of 50% bacosides Phenyl-piracetam is nice, but use it sparingly to avoid tolerance issues.
PEA Aniracetam and alpha GPC Phenylpiracetam Any will be ideal
Thanks for the responses, any particular products? If it's of any interest it will be specially for gaming

Anyone use anything in particular for that (I know unorthodox use of a supplement)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are various nootropics besides Focus XT. I've actually never tried Focus XT myself.

You might check out C & P's Genius and/or Da Vinci. I'm about to log them both, and am hopeful :)
Focus xt is a great choice

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
I notice improved cognitive function by simply taking alphamine, the choline + caffeine combination does wonders. Alternatively you can pick up some citicoline and take it with caffeine. Noopept was alright, however its effect wasnt as pronounced to me as choline/caffeine combination.

Adding ALCAR to any of the above adds a lot of extra horsepower as well.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Exactly how bad is adrafanil for the liver? Have heard mixed opinions
Adrafinil has been linked to increased liver enzymes and orofacial dyskinesia.

In case you don't know what the latter is:

Orofacial or tardive dyskinesias are involuntary repetitive movements of the mouth and face. In most cases, they occur in older psychotic patients who are in institutions and in whom long-term treatment with antipsychotic drugs of the phenothiazine and butyrophenone groups is being carried out. These dyskinesias are frequent in occurrence and characteristically are irreversible. Several biochemical mechanisms have been proposed as causes, including hypersensitivity or partially deneverated brain dopamine receptors and low affinity of the offending drugs for brain muscarinic cholinergic receptors. Clinical therapy has been attempted primarily with drugs that antagonize dopamine receptors or deplete brain dopamine. The benefits of drug treatment have been variable and lack of consistent improvement has been discouraging. Early recognition of dyskinesia should be attempted, and the dose reduced or the drug omitted at the first sign.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1237309

and then, there's this:

Modafinil and its R-enantiomer armodafinil are central nervous system stimulants used to improve wakefulness in patients with excessive sleepiness. Both modafinil and armodafinil are associated with a low rate of serum aminotransferase elevations during therapy, but they have not been implicated in cases of clinically apparent acute liver injury.

Background

Modafinil (moe daf' i nil) is a non-amphetamine central nervous system (CNS) stimulant whose mechanism of action is not entirely clear. Modafinil is structurally unrelated to the amphetamines, and it does not appear to affect release of CNS norepinephrine or dopamine. Modafinil is a racemic mixture of S and R enantiomers, whereas armodafinil (ar" moe daf' i nil) is the R enantiomer only. Both enantiomers have CNS-activating actions, but they differ in pharmacokinetics and half-life. Modafinil and armodafinil increase wakefulness and both have been shown to be helpful in conditions with excessive sleepiness (narcolepsy, obstructive sleep-apnea and shift-work sleep disorder) and have been studied off-label to treat fatigue associated with chronic illness such as cancer, Parkinson’s disease, HIV/AIDs and multiple sclerosis. Modafinil was approved for use in the United States in 1998 and armodafinil in 2007. Modafinil is available in tablets of 100 and 200 mg in generic forms and under the brand name Provigil; the usual dose in adults being 200 mg once daily in the morning or an hour before a work shift. Armodafinil is available in tablets of 50, 150 and 250 mg under the brand name Nuvigil; the usual dose in adults being 150 to 250 mg once daily. Armodafinil is also approved for treatment of sleepiness due to jet lag, a lower dose of 50 to 150 mg being recommended. The most common side effects of both agents include headache, anxiety nervousness, nausea, decreased appetite, palpitations and disturbed sleep. Modafinil and armodafinil are now classified as category IV controlled substances, indicating that they have a potential for abuse and can lead to physical or psychological dependence.

Hepatotoxicity

In clinical trials, modafinil and armodafinil were associated with a low rate of serum aminotransferase and alkaline phosphatase elevations (<1%). Furthermore, despite wide-scale use, there have not been reports of clinically apparent liver injury due to modafinil or armodafinil. Rare instances of hypersensitivity reactions and even Stevens Johnson syndrome have been reported after modafinil use and these reactions may be accompanied by evidence of hepatic involvement or injury.

Mechanism of Injury

The mechanism by which modafinil and armodafinil might cause liver injury is unknown. Modafinil is extensively metabolized in the liver but has few drug-drug interactions.

Central nervous system stimulants used for attention deficit disorder, narcolepsy or excessive sleepiness include methylphenidate, atomoxetine, modafinil, armodafinil and the amphetamines. Stimulants that are no longer used for medical conditions but that are abused include cocaine and methylenedioxymetamphetamine, which is also known as ecstasy.

http://livertox.nih.gov/ModafinilArmodafinil.htm

conflicting, as you say...
enough evidence warrants caution I'd say

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses, any particular products? If it's of any interest it will be specially for gaming

Anyone use anything in particular for that (I know unorthodox use of a supplement)
Demiurge is a wonderful product containing phenylpiracetam. Demiurge works well on its own but I usually kick in some Focus XT too- that combo will go a long way for intense focus sessions lasting a few hours.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys find phenylpiracetam enjoyable/beneficial before workouts or just for work, school, study, gaming, etc?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only take it on a rec level as the tolerance builds very fast and it is a little too sensory uplifting to be enjoyable other than doing something outside. I get some visuals and very increased hearing.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

Thanks
want to log white flood reborn for this benefit? hit me up and we can arrange a log

manstr

manstr

Awards
want to log white flood reborn for this benefit? hit me up and we can arrange a log
You guys are far too generous. Mind if I log every one of your products for a "lifelong supplementation" study?? ;) I kid. But seriously

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys find phenylpiracetam enjoyable/beneficial before workouts or just for work, school, study, gaming, etc?
I strictly use it for important events/studying as tolerance does build quickly and it's my way of getting the most out of it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I have tried it preworkout, and it is interesting (effective yes)..
but mostly use it for testing purposes (insurance license stuff), or when I'm just feeling scatter-brained and blah and need to get some sh1t done

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking maybe Geonomyx Stimaholic and a lot ppl say it has strong focus,

also someone recommended acetyl-l tyrosine as non stimulant aid... Any thoughts?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking maybe Geonomyx Stimaholic and a lot ppl say it has strong focus,

also someone recommended acetyl-l tyrosine as non stimulant aid... Any thoughts?
Are you looking for a preworkout or a nootropic?A couple of good preworkouts to look into would be either STIMUL8 or Hypermax(1.5-2 scoops).I have used both and they both provide great focus and energy.I have not used Stimaholic.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ALCAR - 2 grams per day CDP Choline - 300-600mg Oxi or Aniracetam - 800-1600mg Bacopa - 300+mg of 50% bacosides Phenyl-piracetam is nice, but use it sparingly to avoid tolerance issues.
Thanks for you reply, do you know of any product which contains 1 or more of these compounds?

Thanks