Concern about Conqu3r

tin gorilla

Awards
I am wondering just how much Beta-Alanine is actually in a scoop of Conqu3r? I am quite sensitive to Beta-Alanine and dose it at 1.5 to 2g 2-3 times per day when not taking Conqu3r and I always get paresthesia at these much lower doses yet experience very little to no paresthesia off a scoop of Conqu3r which is meant to contain 3.2g. I always shake my tub before use and my other doses of Beta-Alanine are sometimes taken with Alphamine, Mono or CREignite. I am not slamming the product as I've enjoyed it as a pre and find the mixability and taste to be quite good as well. While talking mixability, how do these pre workout products manage to get the creatine to mix/dissolve so well when every brand of micronized mono etc I've ever bought never mixes completely?

tin gorilla

Awards
I am wondering just how much Beta-Alanine is actually in a scoop of Conqu3r? I am quite sensitive to Beta-Alanine and dose it at 1.5 to 2g 2-3 times per day when not taking Conqu3r and I always get paresthesia at these much lower doses yet experience very little to no paresthesia off a scoop of Conqu3r which is meant to contain 3.2g. I always shake my tub before use and my other doses of Beta-Alanine are sometimes taken with Alphamine, Mono or CREignite. I am not slamming the product as I've enjoyed it as a pre and find the mixability and taste to be quite good as well. While talking mixability, how do these pre workout products manage to get the creatine to mix/dissolve so well when every brand of micronized mono etc I've ever bought never mixes completely?
Anyone? An Olympus Labs rep maybe?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They have an open label, so that's the only answer you will get. You may not get the feeling because it does indeed go away after a while of regular dosing.

tin gorilla

Awards
They have an open label, so that's the only answer you will get. You may not get the feeling because it does indeed go away after a while of regular dosing.
Sorry I may not have explained clearly earlier. I still get paresthesis when I dose with 1.5g on days when I don't use Conqu3r. That's less than half the stated dose in Conqu3r. I am wondering if one of the other ingredients perhaps dulls the effects or if there is significantly less than the stated dose in there. 3.2g should have me feeling very uncomfortable however I can barely feel it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I may not have explained clearly earlier. I still get paresthesis when I dose with 1.5g on days when I don't use Conqu3r. That's less than half the stated dose in Conqu3r. I am wondering if one of the other ingredients perhaps dulls the effects or if there is significantly less than the stated dose in there. 3.2g should have me feeling very uncomfortable however I can barely feel it.
Like Jiigzz stated, the amount of all the ingredients are openly available on the tub my man! Why don't you get parasthesia with it? It's likely just how you respond to the product or when you take it, if on an empty stomach etc

In regards to how does it not mix like other creatine with all the other ingredients, it's homogenized.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
The parasthesia will go away with time the more you use the BA, so your system is probably getting used to it.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
The parasthesia will go away with time the more you use the BA, so your system is probably getting used to it.
Pretty sure op is saying he will take 1.5g ba one day and feel the effects, then may take conqu3r the next day and feel nothing, and then take the same dose of 1.5g ba the following day and again feel the effects.

Conqu3r doesn't do shiz for me anyways. Thinking of trading my tub.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bryancap77 we took BA out of the new version. Regarding your point, you cant compare taking the effect of an apple alone vs the effect of eating multiple fruits at the same, there may be interactions which calm the effects of BA down. The old version rated 4.8 (with close to 30 reviews) was good but we set to make the profile of CONQU3R even better.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Bryancap77 we took BA out of the new version. Regarding your point, you cant compare taking the effect of an apple alone vs the effect of eating multiple fruits at the same, there may be interactions which calm the effects of BA down. The old version rated 4.8 (with close to 30 reviews) was good but we set to make the profile of CONQU3R even better.
I didn't realize there were 2 versions! I actually made a thread about why it doesn't work for me, it's got such an amazing profile. Maybe I need a stim break. It does however taste amazinggggg. I'll give it another go after a stim break.

Edit: is the new version available already? I'm also wondering if my use if hypermax has dulled my sensitivity to amp citrate.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of that there conqu3r talk. Never tried the original but may have to look into the new version. Never was a fan of BA so that's good to see it was removed.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Just curious when the new version of Conqu3r is supposed to be out... Like the current version quite a bit.

-Matt

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious when the new version of Conqu3r is supposed to be out... Like the current version quite a bit.

-Matt
It is looking like around 4 weeks give or take. We haven't set a hard date yet. If you like the old version you're sure to appreciate the new one quite a bit :)

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I had bulk ba before and after awhile I wouldn't feel much of the tingling/ itching sensation .
But at one point when I was using c4 (had lots of samples from orders. )
I would feel it like crazy guess the niacin adds to it.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
It is looking like around 4 weeks give or take. We haven't set a hard date yet. If you like the old version you're sure to appreciate the new one quite a bit :)
Thanks man... Looking forward to it!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
New version coming out kind of sux for me as I just picked up some... But oh well.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New version coming out kind of sux for me as I just picked up some... But oh well.
No way dude, by the time you use it, you'll be able to pick up the new formula. Perfect situation IMO

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Wait whats wrong with ba? Tons if studies showing it enhances performance no? I been on ba forevers

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait whats wrong with ba? Tons if studies showing it enhances performance no? I been on ba forevers
Nothing is wrong with BA. The issue that we run into with BA is the extreme dislike for parasthesia lol

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
But i don't get that from conqer anyway...too much doest hurt my stomach though so i can dig it

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But i don't get that from conqer anyway...too much doest hurt my stomach though so i can dig it
Right, but you have to understand that we're trying to make a preworkout that everyone can use. You may not be bothered by it but others are.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I figured something in it is negating the tingles, but maybe it's just me

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha. I figured something in it is negating the tingles, but maybe it's just me
It's weird man, it's totally hit or miss. I'm the same way but apparently I'm a different breed altogether cuz I LOVE the tingles haha! I didn't get them with OG CONQU3R either and then sometimes with bulk SNS I wouldn't get them as well. Then again my buddy at the station got them really badly with CONQU3R. It's likely user dependent