Unflavored Preworkout or pill form??

Guido14

Guido14

Awards
I have a week stomach and mostly need to take pure/ unflavored supplements. I can't find any preworkouts that I can handle.

Anyone know of some preworkouts in pill form?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a week stomach and mostly need to take pure/ unflavored supplements. I can't find any preworkouts that I can handle. Anyone know of some preworkouts in pill form?
Very nice comprehensive pre in pill form is an uncut. If you spend $50 put your am username in notes for a free t as well. http://www.islandsupplements.com/applied-nutriceuticals-uncut.html

Give it a shot. What exactly are you experiencing with pres? It may be the stimulant ingredients in a pre that bother you; not necessarily flavoring.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I have NOOOO idea why I'm going blank but there is a super popular company that their name starts with an "A" and they have a really popular stim free (I believe) pre-workout. They make a pre-workout pill that is like $13-$15 and the powders in the pills are also flavored just in case if you want to open them and take the powder and it has 500mg of agmatine per serving (4 pills). That was one of my favorite pre-workouts (including both pills and powders).

I'm sure someone on here remember it's name. I googled it but came up with nothing. So basically I failed :/

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many days a week do you use your pre workout?. Have you tried using less or just less often?. Maybe building up a tolerance. Or you could try Uncut or RPM. Both are made by Applied Nutriceuticals.

Guido14

Guido14

Awards
I tried in cut. My stomach couldn't handle it and I would almost throw up after taking it. It seemed way to strong and I only took 1 pill

I usually don't take anything but I workout after work and somedays are a bit rough

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have NOOOO idea why I'm going blank but there is a super popular company that their name starts with an "A" and they have a really popular stim free (I believe) pre-workout. They make a pre-workout pill that is like $13-$15 and the powders in the pills are also flavored just in case if you want to open them and take the powder and it has 500mg of agmatine per serving (4 pills). That was one of my favorite pre-workouts (including both pills and powders).

I'm sure someone on here remember it's name. I googled it but came up with nothing. So basically I failed :/
IF you figure it out let me know, they sound fantastic ;)

OP, which PRE's have you tried? Maybe there's a consistent ingredient in each that causes you discomfort?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
IF you figure it out let me know, they sound fantastic ;) OP, which PRE's have you tried? Maybe there's a consistent ingredient in each that causes you discomfort?
Lol I think we all know the great pre he's thinking of ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
If its just energy you're looking for in a PWO then simple caffeine tabs should do the trick. No ..... you can't just drink a lot of coffee ... pure caffeine is more effective. VERY cheap too. Check around but I know the average price for about (120) 200mg tabs is about $6.00.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its just energy you're looking for in a PWO then simple caffeine tabs should do the trick. No ..... you can't just drink a lot of coffee ... pure caffeine is more effective. VERY cheap too. Check around but I know the average price for about (120) 200mg tabs is about $6.00.
This. If you want something for an extra pump, Hemavol is unflavored now. Not sure if it is released yet. I have used RPM in the past and it is great.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
This. If you want something for an extra pump, Hemavol is unflavored now. Not sure if it is released yet. I have used RPM in the past and it is great.
Unflavored hemavol?? I buy hemavol for 2 reasons
1- amazing taste
2- amazing pumps

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how about going old school and take a couple of your favorite fat burners a half hour before you reach the gym? then add a nice pump product on top of the fatburners and you got a better pre work out than most of the pre mades.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thunderbolt. And if you need some energy, caffeine tabs.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A product that not a lot of people know about is ATS labs Dilate. ArA, agmatine sulfate, citrulline, etc in pill form. Very affordable and the pumps are better than anything I've experienced. Add some caffeine if you want a stim boost.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

IF you figure it out let me know, they sound fantastic ;)

I see what you did there lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unflavored hemavol?? I buy hemavol for 2 reasons
1- amazing taste
2- amazing pumps
It will still delivery the pumps! Just not the amazing taste. One of the better flavoring systems IMO. It is going to be cheaper than the flavored versions too

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unflavored Hemavol stacked with Cremax which is also unflavored would be a pretty sick combo! Not sure how it would taste though lol, but it appears OP is ok with that.

You would get: Pump, Recovery, Hydration etc

Cremax

Hemavol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I see what you did there lol.
you cubsfans are quick

:squint:

how about going old school and take a couple of your favorite fat burners a half hour before you reach the gym? then add a nice pump product on top of the fatburners and you got a better pre work out than most of the pre mades.
this

many ppl take our PX500 fatburner prior to training, as it promotes fantastic energy..

combine it with our simple Max Pump in pill form (betaine nitrate), and you've got a great 1-2 punch for energy/pump/strength/endurance

Finaflex (redefine Nutrition) Px White - Nutri-Verse.com

Finaflex (redefine Nutrition) Max Pump - Nutri-Verse.com

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you cubsfans are quick

:squint:
Lol. I just thought it was funny Athletix quoted his post, but still didn't say Acute FX which is what the answer to the pill form part of question was.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol. I just thought it was funny Athletix quoted his post, but still didn't say Acute FX which is what the answer to the pill form part of question was.
haha, I was curious what he had taken in the past that made him think it was flavoring and not an ingredient before suggesting since Acute does have flavoring inside of it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, I was curious what he had taken in the past that made him think it was flavoring and not an ingredient before suggesting since Acute does have flavoring inside of it
I know, it just cracked me up for some reason. I remember beta testing Acute FX and was told to open pills and dump in water, i was like da faq? lol

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a week stomach and mostly need to take pure/ unflavored supplements. I can't find any preworkouts that I can handle.

If something is going to aggravate your gut, it's going to aggravate your gut. It might take a little longer (10 minutes longer maybe) if you didn't drink it and took it as a capsule or tablet instead, but if it's going to upset that gut, it will do it regardless. The flavouring isn't going to change that fact and the flavouring is most certainly not likely to be the culprit to your gut woes.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ok, what do you mean you have a "week" stomach?. How did you make this determination?. What are the side effects from the pills or supplements you have taken that have caused these side effects?. Have you used the process of elimination to determine what is causing your side effects?. Identify the common ingredient in the supplement and/or supplements that are causing your side effects and go from there.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unflavored Hemavol stacked with Cremax which is also unflavored would be a pretty sick combo! Not sure how it would taste though lol, but it appears OP is ok with that.

You would get: Pump, Recovery, Hydration etc

Cremax

Hemavol

That would be a great stack. Get some Mio or something similar and you're golden!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
A good pre-workout always gives me a solid bowel movement!.
A win-win situation :dump:

Get in a good training session and then clear the bowels afterwards.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless it is a mental problem with the flavors. I can't drink or smell tropical punch koolaid because that is first thing I ever got drunk/puked from lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, I usually hit the toilet before​ my workout!.
9/10 I go when I first wake up. It's weird, on leg day, I always go pre workout even if I went that morning. It's like my body knows it's leg day and doesn't want me to **** myself squatting!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/10 I go when I first wake up. It's weird, on leg day, I always go pre workout even if I went that morning. It's like my body knows it's leg day and doesn't want me to **** myself squatting!

Just squat naked with a bucket strapped to you ass. Wipe between sets.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Just squat naked with a bucket strapped to you ass. Wipe between sets.
who needs box squats when you can do bucket squats ;)