Climbing Mt. Olympus...Labs

A.J. Spencer

A.J. Spencer

Awards
I have been frequenting AM for a little over a year now and this is my first post.
With the help of people on this forum (unknowingly) and all the info posted, this past December I started a sort of 6 month cut. A good diet, lifting 4-5 times a week + cardio and basketball. I was also under the influence from the notorious Alphamine, norcodrene, forskolin, alphamax, ara, and some gda's.
I am 5'8 and my starting weight was 205 on December 2 2013.
On June 9 2014 I was down to a healthy 169, just in time for my 10 year anniversary trip to Mexico. -had to get fit to be able to swim with whale sharks.
So thank you to AM for helping me to achieve my goal.
introductions out of the way
Here goes:
3 bottles of Ep1c
1 Ostar1ne
1 TransFORM
2 ABE
1 AD-3 pct
1 month of Daa
2 Amentomax
I will also be using peak beta, fish oils, Liv. 52 and RecoverPro.
My main concern is the timing and dosage of Osta and TransFORM. I'm not interested in doing damage for the sake of going up a bra size...I mean getting a bigger chest (what is this? High school? Yeah, sort of)
So please feel free to tell me how you'd run it
Thanks again guys for all the help!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this epicness because that stack.....

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I have been frequenting AM for a little over a year now and this is my first post. With the help of people on this forum (unknowingly) and all the info posted, this past December I started a sort of 6 month cut. A good diet, lifting 4-5 times a week + cardio and basketball. I was also under the influence from the notorious Alphamine, norcodrene, forskolin, alphamax, ara, and some gda's. I am 5'8 and my starting weight was 205 on December 2 2013. On June 9 2014 I was down to a healthy 169, just in time for my 10 year anniversary trip to Mexico. -had to get fit to be able to swim with whale sharks. So thank you to AM for helping me to achieve my goal. introductions out of the way Here goes: 3 bottles of Ep1c 1 Ostar1ne 1 TransFORM 2 ABE 1 AD-3 pct 1 month of Daa 2 Amentomax I will also be using peak beta, fish oils, Liv. 52 and RecoverPro. My main concern is the timing and dosage of Osta and TransFORM. I'm not interested in doing damage for the sake of going up a bra size...I mean getting a bigger chest (what is this? High school? Yeah, sort of) So please feel free to tell me how you'd run it Thanks again guys for all the help!
Holy stacks, that must have been a fortune. But you'll no doubt gain size from this stack as long as diet and training are decent. I'm in!

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
So will you be starting it all at once or stagger it abit?

Like start out with
Epic
Amentomax
Osta
AD-3 pct

Then when osta and ad-3 runs out
(While still taking Ep1c and Amento) then start taking:
Abe
Transform
DAA

Or what ?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Please dont take that ALL at once, like said above, you need to stagger that.

Absolutely no way your body is going to be able to deal with all those hormonal changes

A.J. Spencer

A.J. Spencer

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Holy stacks, that must have been a fortune. But you'll no doubt gain size from this stack as long as diet and training are decent. I'm in![/FONT]
In a roundabout way American Express paid for it all.
For our trip we purchased tickets on my Delta card and with the skymiles I was able to get a Gopro. Once we got back state side we really had no use for it so I sold it on eBay. Now I have a nice run of supps.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Please dont take that ALL at once, like said above, you need to stagger that.[/FONT]
Sorry, I should have outlined what I had planned
I have already started Ep1c at 1 a day with 3 Ostarine and planned on AD-3 towards the end.
I was going to run ABE away from these and wasn't sure about when and how much exactly to dose transFORM. -I've heard and seen different takes on this but like two pumps a day.
Thanks for the input guys!

A.J. Spencer

A.J. Spencer

Awards
Also, I plan on going to 2 a day with ep1c after a bit, not 1 a day for 3 bottles...AKA best 6 months out of the year

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro. Enjoy ep1c, Transform and ostar1ne;)

And the rest ofcourse.