Lean 650 for fat loss

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Anyone have I to on this I have been dieting and working out. And I want to speed this weight loss up. Thinking of either running this. LGI. Halo-25 or. Follidrone. One of these three is my plan. Any advice or recommendations ?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have I to on this I have been dieting and working out. And I want to speed this weight loss up. Thinking of either running this. LGI. Halo-25 or. Follidrone. One of these three is my plan. Any advice or recommendations ?
unfamiliar with that specific product.. how is the diet looking first and foremost. are you losing abouT 1-1.5lbs per week? Any more than that and you could be losing a bit of muscle. if you have experience with PH's then youll probably know what to do.

Otherwise Pro Xanthine, Alphamine, burn 24, etc are some fat burners that are popular. D.C.P 2.0 is a non stim that i enjoyed

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Age?
Current supplement use?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
27 180 pounds. First is good. Eating about 2100 cals getting 180 protein and cutting carbs. Way down. I have only ran finaflex 1 andro for 6 weeks. Lost some weight nothing big.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thabks. What kind of results will it give. Just curious about order some

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thabks. What kind of results will it give. Just curious about order some
I have had great success with both in the past, of course alongside a proper diet