looking for low caffeine preworkout

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I need something that was similar to craze and PES enhanced in terms of caffeine content. Is there a solid preworkout out there that has a full dose of all other ingredients and only up to 150 mg of caffeine per dose?

Thanks

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy High Volume, it's stim-free. I workout in the morning, so a cup of coffee and 1 1/2 scoops of High Volume does the trick for me.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Better yet, mix High Volume and Alphamine and you'll be good to go.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FitMax might be a good option for you!

It contains Creatine Monohydrate, Tuarine, L-Citurilline, Agmatine and PL-Carnitine so def. great for performance however it also has a nice energy blend with very clean, jitter free energy and a "feel good" focused feel. We just launched our new flavor Kiwi Strawberry at Nutraplanet and taste amazing!

Theres a lot of Fitmax reviews in the Product Review section you can check out, but def. nice clean milder energy!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
conquer from iforce, the stim amount is low but provides a nice energy and gets me excited to lift....throw in potassium nitrate or hemvol if you want to add to the pumps

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need something that was similar to craze and PES enhanced in terms of caffeine content. Is there a solid preworkout out there that has a full dose of all other ingredients and only up to 150 mg of caffeine per dose?

Thanks
You have a few different options here my man. Your best bet to fit your goals would probably be to either add two together or create your own by adding additional ingredients.

To be honest your best bet is to get a stim focused type product and then add bulk ingredients to fit the rest in. I would look at either Focus XT and take a 3/4 scoop to hit your 150 of caffeine. Then drop in some Citrulline Malate + Agmatine or Potassium Nitrate.

OR

You could simply buy bulk caffeine and add 150 to something like Hemavol or High Volume

OR

CONQU3R 1/2 scoop which would still get you more pump ingredients than a lot of other pre's, will last longer and is the business hahaha

Many options my dude, it's up to you!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
One look at the ingredient panel on High Volume and you will know it means business. IMO best non-stim pre on the market. Now that I am a rep I don't expect you to take my word fir it though, check out the ingredient profile and reviews here on AM.
Pumps & Endurance to the max, and convenient in that you can add the stim yourself to meet your needs if you have little tolerance.

http://athletixsports.com

If you sign up to our newsletter you can get 30% off your order :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Conquer, Neon Volt or Scivation Psycho All low stim.

Myokemist

Awards
Nitramine. 150mg caffeine per scoop.
2g Betaine
1.6g Beta Alanine
1g LCLT
500mg Agmatine

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I second Spaniard: grab some Hemavol or High Volume and add some caffeine and potassium nitrate to that, maybe some betaine anhydrous as well. You can find bulk betaine and caffeine relatively cheap.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure he wants low stim. Just low caffeine for some reason, but not low stim. Reason I say that is because he says he wants something similar to Craze or Enhanced "in terms of caffeine content". So that's just really a strange request, unless he thought those two products were low stim?. I don't know seems like something was possibly lost in translation if English is not his first language.

Hockey man could you clarify?.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure he wants low stim. Just low caffeine for some reason, but not low stim. Reason I say that is because he says he wants something similar to Craze or Enhanced "in terms of caffeine content". So that's just really a strange request, unless he thought those two products were low stim?. I don't know seems like something was possibly lost in translation if English is not his first language.

Hockey man could you clarify?.
You are 100% correct. In fact, I was going to make another thread asking if there is such an ingredient/supplement/molecule that can "wake you up" but not increase your heart rate. What prompted me to make this thread is the fact that I tried a free sample pack of a particular pre workout which I will not give out the name because I do not want to bash the company in any way. But to make a long story short, today was my off day so I was just using it to wake up kind of like a cup of coffee. Well I seriously, no lie, thought I was going to have a heart attack . Out of no where my heart started pounding extremely fast and I had this warm surge of I dont even know what flow throughout my body. It felt like someone had just injected me with pure adrenaline, but it was very scary and uncomfortable. For about 20 seconds I sort of felt like I was choking because my heart was beating so fast. I actually grabbed my phone because if it had gotten bad enough I was going to dial 911 and just give them my address in case I was going to have a heart attack. I also went outside because I figured if I was going to drop dead at least someone would find me faster outside than inside my house by myself. Keep in mind I am 24 years old so my heart should be fairly healthy.

Anyway, out of all things both craze (which supposedly had illegal stimulants) and PES enhanced give me a huge focus boost and energy boost and they wake me up, but my heart rate really doesn't speed up that much. So I assume its the low caffeine content that my body is accustomed to.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
If you like the boost from Craze and Enhanced, have you tried Alphamine? Its not exactly a preworkout, but there's no reason why you couldn't use it as one. Preworkouts and "fat burners" have alot of overlap anyways.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SuperSize...Caffeine content is low and the leucine nitrates gives amazing pumps. We are having some people run beta tests on the new flavor as we speak.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Muscle pharm - assault! I'm super stim sensitive and this gives a long lasting clean energy without no come down, best prequel out I've tried so far

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SuperSize...Caffeine content is low and the leucine nitrates gives amazing pumps. We are having some people run beta tests on the new flavor as we speak.
always forget about supersize, it's a really solid preworkout

hmm...maybe i should combine supersize and conquer...one scoop of each would be excellent

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He says he's 24 in this thread, not sure where the 12 years old thing is coming from....
I didn't think he sounded 12 lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did that even come from? I don't see where that came up on here.
In another thread about DermaStrength he was asking some questions and Jiigzz told him at 12 he shouldn't be using anything

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In another thread about DermaStrength he was asking some questions and Jiigzz told him at 12 he shouldn't be using anything
He said he was haha.

Obviously trolled me :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure, but so could you.

And me.

And especially that Spaniard fellow (he always did seem a bit childish to me).
Repped **** that guy

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Lol I am actually 24 guys. So I worked out today WITHOUT craze for the first time in a really long time. Felt extremely weird to say the least but surprisingly I felt no decrease in strength, only a lot less euphoria. Still have not decided what pre im going to start using now. You all gave me very appealing recommendations.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I am actually 24 guys. So I worked out today WITHOUT craze for the first time in a really long time. Felt extremely weird to say the least but surprisingly I felt no decrease in strength, only a lot less euphoria. Still have not decided what pre im going to start using now. You all gave me very appealing recommendations.
No, you're 12

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
samples of both products are being sent out today, looking forward to your feedback!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low stim:

Uncut 1 cap
Jekkyl
Half scoop popular pre's w 200mg

No Stim:
Peak Beta+
High Volume
Hemavol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No clue exactly how much caffeine you are looking for, but C4 and Conquer are both on the lower side of the spectrum with solid pump complexes. Conquer is really centered around that tunnel vision focus.

Mike

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
No clue exactly how much caffeine you are looking for, but C4 and Conquer are both on the lower side of the spectrum with solid pump complexes. Conquer is really centered around that tunnel vision focus.

Mike
How do I get my hands on a sample?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Conquer is where it is at if you want some stim. Hemavol if you want to just stay away all together. Or a mix of both.

mblake89

Awards
Have you tried prosupps dr. Jekyll? That's only 100mg of caffeine per scoop. Always liked it as a nice mild preworkout as opposed to these new beasts in the pre category that are packing like 300-400 mgs of caffeine.