Daily Agmatine Sulfate dosing
- 07-12-2014, 10:00 AM
- 07-12-2014, 10:09 AM
PES - Physique Enhancing Science
- 07-12-2014, 06:19 PM
07-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Olympus Labs Lead Forum Rep, R&D Team
Use SEGAN30 for 30% off at Olympus-labs.com
Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
07-13-2014, 04:03 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
07-13-2014, 08:22 PM
07-13-2014, 08:23 PM
07-13-2014, 08:42 PM
07-14-2014, 01:42 AM
I wish I could use more of this stuff. Anything more than 500mg, makes me shiat water! I do 500mg upon waking, and potassium nitrate pre-workout instead!
07-14-2014, 07:25 AM
07-14-2014, 09:06 AM
PostWO - not beneficial
PreWO - 1g
Looking for a bigger pump and Potassium Nitrate.
I didnt know people were using it as a GDA, Ill have to look into that as I have been looking for some cost effective GDA's.
iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
07-14-2014, 09:10 AM
you can takeanytime.....if it's preworkout, i try and get a gram...prebed 500mg, but usually if i'm taking something like and a ...i won't take any other during the day....if my preworkout doesn't have agmatine, i may dose it at night
07-14-2014, 09:43 AM
07-14-2014, 04:14 PM
07-14-2014, 04:16 PM
I have been taking 1g in the morning, 1g pre-bed, and 1g post along with Hemavol and PN pre. I think I'm gonna cut it to 500mg in the morning and night, but not sure whether to keep the 1g post in
07-14-2014, 04:23 PM
How do you like agmatine vs an arginine based no booster? I have always used arginine but keep hearing great things about agmatine.
07-14-2014, 04:36 PM
07-14-2014, 04:44 PM
07-14-2014, 06:56 PM
07-15-2014, 11:43 AM
07-15-2014, 05:22 PM
I take it in the morning on days I know I won't work out, and I take it pre-workout via Hemavol or SNS Caps . I strive for 1g a day, but I've been known to go a bit above.
07-16-2014, 07:02 PM
07-20-2014, 02:09 AM
Pre workout and pre bed are my favorite times to take agmatime.
Ignite2 pre workout and bulk powder before bed.
Dem pumps mang
FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
07-23-2014, 02:08 PM
Any cycling guidelines, I realized I have been taking 1g daily for almost 12 weeks now ... Or is this something that people are using as a staple now?
"no failure is final, nor is any success"
07-23-2014, 02:15 PM
07-23-2014, 06:25 PM
07-23-2014, 06:57 PM
My pre-workout has a 1.5g of it in it and my old intra-workout that I'm ordering again has another 1.5g in it. It's going to be interesting.
But like others mentioned I do see any benefits of taking it post-workout.
07-23-2014, 07:05 PM
~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
07-23-2014, 11:54 PM
07-24-2014, 12:44 PM
i do 1.5grams preworkout and sometimes before bed if i have been having trouble sleeping.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log
07-24-2014, 01:02 PM
07-24-2014, 05:53 PM
I switched to taking 500mg pre breakfast and and pre bed, with 1000mg pre workout; definitely feel the difference from 500mg to 1000mg pre workout
07-27-2014, 11:19 PM
07-27-2014, 11:54 PM
07-27-2014, 11:58 PM
I do .500 before breakfast .750 pre workout, and .500 post workout. Pumped all day long.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
07-28-2014, 12:18 AM
07-28-2014, 01:05 AM
07-28-2014, 07:18 AM
07-28-2014, 07:21 AM
07-28-2014, 01:13 PM
I like to use it either pre-bed which really helps with sleep, or anytime during the day it helps me to relax and puts me in a good mood. Agmatine has a whole host of benefits and isn't limited to just pumps and blood sugar benefits. Here is my lazy contribution to this thread. I cut and paste this from our homepage,
Keep Muscles Full & Pumped Around the Clock Perform Better, Look Better, Feel Better*
SNS Agmatine Powder contains 1000 mg (1 gram) of Agmatine per scoop.
Agmatine is a byproduct of the amino acid arginine, but goes well beyond arginine in terms of benefits. Agmatine works through stimulating the release of pituitary hormones, including Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Growth Hormone (GH). Agmatine has a variety of benefits, and can be beneficial and desirable for athletes and bodybuilders as well as fitness enthusiasts and people in search of a healthier lifestyle as they age. Agmatine also stimulates the release of Nitric Oxide by acting on the Nitric Oxide Synthases.
Agmatine is a truly versatile supplement, with users reporting improved endurance, improved recovery, enhanced performance, dramatic and long lasting pumps, and improved overall body composition including increased lean muscle and decreased body-fat.
Agmatine is Commonly Used For:
- Dramatic & Long Lasting 'Pumps'*
- Improved Recovery*
- Improved Endurance*
- Improved Performance*
- Improved Body Composition Including Increased Lean Muscle & Decreased Body-Fat*
Summary of Benefits:
- Increased Nitric Oxide Syntheses*
- Inhibit NO Synthase (the enzyme responsible for NO breakdown)*
- Stimulation of L.H. (Luteinizing Hormone) & G.H. (Growth Hormone) Levels*
- Promote a Healthy & Positive Mood (Anti-Anxiety & Antidepressant Properties)*
- Promote Nutrient Delivery to Muscle Cells*
- Supports Overall Anabolic Environment*
- Enhanced Insulin Response*
- Neuroprotective Support*
- Cardiovascular Health*
- Antioxidant Role*
Agmatine, Arginine & the Nitric Oxide Category of Sports Nutrition:
Arginine and its various forms have long been popular supplements in the realm of sports nutrition. A number of years back, the category of Nitric Oxide supplements was born with Arginine AKG, and several subsequent forms of Arginine followed including Arginine Ethyl Ester and DiArginine Malate.
Don't get us wrong, we aren't bashing Arginine in its various forms. For years now, Arginine products have served as the backbone to the Nitric Oxide family of supplements. They were good enough to create & sustain a category of sports supplementation all to itself. We are just saying that Agmatine goes beyond arginine in many ways, and can even be taken along with other Arginine based products.
See, the Arginine forms were good enough to create a category of sports supplementation all to itself. Now, Agmatine helps take it not one, but several steps further.
Pre-Workout Nitric Oxide Increase & Increased Pumps:
While it is debatable from a performance perspective whether a pre-workout increase in nitric oxide or increased pumps are beneficial, many individuals thrive off of achieving a better pump in the gym, and also appearing more pumped and vascular outside the gym.
Agmatine not only delivers in terms of improved pumps, but most users also report that the pumps achieved with Agmatine are more sustained and long lasting than with many other 'Old School' N.O. products.
And, while the performance effects of improved pre-workout N.O. levels may remain debatable from a performance perspective, Agmatine has much more to offer than just this one benefit. As a matter of fact, you could almost consider walking around with full, hard, pumped muscles simply a nice side effect of Agmatine supplementation when compared to some of its other benefits.
Examining the Benefits of Agmatine Point by Point:
- Increased Pumps – As discussed above, enhanced pumps and pre-workout N.O. levels may not be as beneficial from a performance perspective as some of us were lead to believe in the past, but they are a definite contributor to an overall good looking muscular physique. And, let's face it, most people love the feel of that intense pump when they work out. And with Agmatine, most experience longer lasting pumps than with many other 'Old School' N.O. products.
- Antioxidant Role – In today's society, the way we eat, the air we breathe, it can all take its toll on our bodies. And as if the day to day stresses of normal life aren't bad enough, the day to day life of bodybuilders or athletes can be even more taxing and lead to even more free radical buildup than with the average person. Agmatine's antioxidant properties are a very nice extra benefit to a compound that already has so much to offer.
- Improved Insulin Response – Agmatine may help improve insulin response through enhanced insulin production, which can lead to positive benefits for those looking to improve body composition. Improved insulin response is thought of in bodybuilding circles as a key to a leaner, harder, more muscular body.
- Nootropic Effect – Agmatine may help those looking to achieve a mental edge, whether it is in the gym or in day to day life. It can also help support a healthy mood and has anti-anxiety and antidepressant properties. Agmatine may stack very well with other Nootropics, including Focus XT.
- Stimulation of LH & GH Levels - In addition to the obvious appealing effect on overall body composition, the stimulation of GH and LH levels can also be beneficial for helping maintain a healthy lifestyle as we age. This stimulation of pituitary hormones may also lead to stimulation of other hormones such as IGF-1.
- Neuroprotective Role – Agmatine plays a neuroprotective role due to its role as an antioxidant and its prevention of over excitation by glutamate.
- Cardiovascular Benefits – Agmatine has a potential hypotensive benefit that may help aid in cardiovascular health. This hypotensive role is important in a healthy lifestyle for obvious reasons, but may also be found to be beneficial for bodybuilders or athletes that use stimulants or hormone based compounds that may cause elevations.
Agmatine is available as part of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series.
The Goals of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series are simple ones – to provide top quality products at the most cost effective prices, and to provide a straight forward approach to the consumer about what the products are, and what they are used for.
Similar Forum Threads
- By GQNemesis in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:03 PM
- By HYBRID in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2013, 12:05 AM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2013, 10:06 AM
- By hsk in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:12 AM
- By satsumas in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-23-2011, 08:14 PM