Worried about passing drug test for military

peakedfitness

peakedfitness

Awards
I want to take an appetite suppressant to help trim down a bit more before I go into the military. And I have of course heard all types of stories where people have failed drug tests because of the supplements they have taken. I was hoping someone could point me to a good, safe, brand.

emantest

emantest

Awards
I want to take an appetite suppressant to help trim down a bit more before I go into the military. And I have of course heard all types of stories where people have failed drug tests because of the supplements they have taken. I was hoping someone could point me to a good, safe, brand.
Have you been through MEPS yet and raised your right hand or just talking with a recruiter? If already in and have a basic training date then enjoy taking any good pre workout, thermogenic aid, etc. If you've not been to MEPS then stay clean of everything. Any little thing gets enhanced like a wart or glasses, flat feet, nationality anything and everything. Good luck.

peakedfitness

peakedfitness

Awards
Have you been through MEPS yet and raised your right hand or just talking with a recruiter? If already in and have a basic training date then enjoy taking any good pre workout, thermogenic aid, etc. If you've not been to MEPS then stay clean of everything. Any little thing gets enhanced like a wart or glasses, flat feet, nationality anything and everything. Good luck.
Thanks I appreciate it. I have been through meps but still waiting for date to leave! I'll go find myself something though.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
You have nothing to worry about as long as you're not doing drugs. I've been in the Marine Corps 4+ years and used everything and never failed a drug test

nasrenegade

Awards
You have nothing to worry about as long as you're not doing drugs. I've been in the Marine Corps 4+ years and used everything and never failed a drug test
Pretty much this. It should be noted though that false positives have a occurred, but for the most part anything you get should be good as long as it isnt a controlled substance.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have a look at thermoxyn or dexaprine by IFN.. you wont fail a drug test on these and they help with appetite and fat burning.

peakedfitness

peakedfitness

Awards
Thanks everyone for the help I'll get something soon!