Worried about passing drug test for military

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.75%

Worried about passing drug test for military

I want to take an appetite suppressant to help trim down a bit more before I go into the military. And I have of course heard all types of stories where people have failed drug tests because of the supplements they have taken. I was hoping someone could point me to a good, safe, brand.
    Always learning and always improving. Fitness has progressed to being my life and I pay attention and acknowledge every word. Certified trainer at the end of august but doesn't mean I know everything.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%

Quote Originally Posted by peakedfitness View Post
    I want to take an appetite suppressant to help trim down a bit more before I go into the military. And I have of course heard all types of stories where people have failed drug tests because of the supplements they have taken. I was hoping someone could point me to a good, safe, brand.
    Have you been through MEPS yet and raised your right hand or just talking with a recruiter? If already in and have a basic training date then enjoy taking any good pre workout, thermogenic aid, etc. If you've not been to MEPS then stay clean of everything. Any little thing gets enhanced like a wart or glasses, flat feet, nationality anything and everything. Good luck.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.75%

Quote Originally Posted by emantest View Post
    Have you been through MEPS yet and raised your right hand or just talking with a recruiter? If already in and have a basic training date then enjoy taking any good pre workout, thermogenic aid, etc. If you've not been to MEPS then stay clean of everything. Any little thing gets enhanced like a wart or glasses, flat feet, nationality anything and everything. Good luck.
    Thanks I appreciate it. I have been through meps but still waiting for date to leave! I'll go find myself something though.
    Always learning and always improving. Fitness has progressed to being my life and I pay attention and acknowledge every word. Certified trainer at the end of august but doesn't mean I know everything.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.82%

Quote Originally Posted by peakedfitness View Post
    You have nothing to worry about as long as you're not doing drugs. I've been in the Marine Corps 4+ years and used everything and never failed a drug test
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog_ View Post
    You have nothing to worry about as long as you're not doing drugs. I've been in the Marine Corps 4+ years and used everything and never failed a drug test
    Pretty much this. It should be noted though that false positives have a occurred, but for the most part anything you get should be good as long as it isnt a controlled substance.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

have a look at thermoxyn or dexaprine by IFN.. you wont fail a drug test on these and they help with appetite and fat burning.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.75%

Thanks everyone for the help I'll get something soon!

Similar Forum Threads

1. drug test for steroids??
    By irishjack923 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 08:13 AM
  2. Drug test for Finigenix?
    By Johnnybench520 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 03:21 PM
  3. Anyone know about hair drug tests?
    By stuffperson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6