What do people think of this product

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    Looking for more feedback on this. Basically hoping some more knowledgeable people can chime in on what they think of the formula since I'm considering purchasing
    Right Hook, on 25 Jun 2014 - 7:47 PM, said:Looks good on paper. Browning of WAT and brite seem more interesting than actually activating existing BAT.
    paintrainTC, on 25 Jun 2014 - 9:50 PM, said:Great post/product. Very interested. Another props to Antaeus
    mr.cooper69, on 26 Jun 2014 - 09:08 AM, said:That is a MASSIVE dose of fucoxanthin and assuming equipotency to capsaicin, the stearoyl dose is great too. And the inclusion of menthol alongside the TRPV1 agonist is clever. Data on fucoxanthin shows that it increases adiponectin release while downregulating PPARy...so it's really the best of both worlds.
    It's in the upper tier of low/non-stim fat burners and worth my penny

A couple of articles for anyone not familiar with the subject:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18996076 - The BBC on brown fat
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...se-weight.html - The DM on brown fat, as well as a little about white fat browning.
    (Note: both articles are a couple of years old.)

Evomuse BRITE is another product that is intended to facilitate the browning of white fat. Its formulator, dsade, had this to say about LipoMorph:

The BAIBA ingredient is a superstar, and I am definitely a big fan of the Fucoxanthin.

Stacking the two [BRITE and LipoMorph] will yield excellent results.

Antus Labs rep

2. I agree that focuxanthin is dosed VERY well and should provide great results and the BAIBA should prove to be useful. Impressed with this one.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

3. The next few weeks I'm cutting down on socializing and really dialing in my diet so I can really see how awesome this stuff is.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do people think of this cutting stack/routine?
    By Gutterpump in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 12:50 PM
  2. What do you think of this stack?
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 06:31 PM
  3. Hey guys, what do you think of this?
    By sifu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 12:52 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 05:23 AM
  5. What do you think of this bulking stack?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 12:12 AM