Recomp supplement ideas.

Jakey

Awards
After my holiday in two weeks I'm gonna give recomping a go.

Was thinking either:
ARA - which has recomped me in the past.
or
Myosynergy (if its out in the UK by that point).

Any other ideas? Don't really wanna for with ABE again either (no offense PES i still love you).

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Alphamax, its a great recomp product.

Contains a full 75mg Arimistane, helping to increase hardness, vasculairty while controlling estrogen and cortsiol
Contains a proven dose of 50mg of 95% Forksolin, shown to increase LBM and decrease FM in humans
Contains a full 1.4g Divanill, 300mg L-DOPA and 4000iu D3 to further assist in both Total and Free Testosterone.

Its a great product, full non prop blend, tons of great reviews and can be found for an amazing price!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Was thinking either:
or

Any other ideas? Don't really wanna for with ABE again either (no offense PES i still love you).
Hey man check out my MyoSynergy log on here. I recomped (pics for proof) while getting stronger. In the future I think I might combine MyoSynergy + Norcodrene (this stuff leans me out like no other) on a recomp.

Jakey

Awards
Forskolin 95 Recompadrol
Forskolin is already in Myosynergy (+HICA) so that's why I was leaning towards it.
Check out Alphamax, its a great recomp product. Contains a full 75mg Arimistane, helping to increase hardness, vasculairty while controlling estrogen and cortsiol Contains a proven dose of 50mg of 95% Forksolin, shown to increase LBM and decrease FM in humans Contains a full 1.4g Divanill, 300mg L-DOPA and 4000iu D3 to further assist in both Total and Free Testosterone. Its a great product, full non prop blend, tons of great reviews and can be found for an amazing price!
Was tempted but again, not in the UK. Hoping Hypermax with sneak its way over here too but I don't have high hopes.
Hey man check out my MyoSynergy log on here. I recomped (pics for proof) while getting stronger. In the future I think I might combine MyoSynergy + Norcodrene (this stuff leans me out like no other) on a recomp.
Sweet. Hopefully it comes soon then.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
X-gels plus Alphamax

you could always add myosynergy in too

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't going to go mad due to budget and if you run too many you don't know which one is really working.
well we know x-gels work and Alphamax is probably the most legit test booster out there right now so the 2 pair very well.

Reactions: mw1
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, Xgels and alphamax is a sweet stack. There are a few running/have run recently. Tough out there in the UK though!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Forskolin is already in Myosynergy (+HICA) so that's why I was leaning towards it. Was tempted but again, not in the UK. Hoping Hypermax with sneak its way over here too but I don't have high hopes. Sweet. Hopefully it comes soon then.
Were working on getting them into the UK, i know theres already a international HyperMax being tested.

For now theres a few retailers that will ship to UK.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stick to what works, X-Factor is the king!

I will say though, MyoSynergy is a damn good product as well. You cant go wrong either way. Recently, I stacked the two and thoroughly enjoyed my run with them.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Was thinking either:
or

Xgels would be a great option for your goals.

The determining factor will be diet structure though

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
X-Gels and Forskolin are premier choices in the recomp category.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into Olympus Labs EP1C. I love X-Gels and from all the epic feedback from the ingredient in EP1C these two seem like a perfect fit for what you're looking for.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Myosynergy is solid, I'm also a big fan of DCP 2.0 for recomps and would definitely consider adding it in with whatever else you decide.

Jakey

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Would consider -(-)Epi but the only one in the UK is Follidrone and it is £55 at the moment so not really viable for a 8 week run.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Would consider -(-)Epi but the only one in the UK is Follidrone and it is £55 at the moment so not really viable for a 8 week run.
Hit up Nutriverse man, they have EP1C and ship to UK :)

Jakey

Awards
Hit up Nutriverse man, they have EP1C and ship to UK :)
Might have to jump on that opportunity when I get back from holiday. £60 + shipping + VAT won't be too bad.

Funnily enough I was thinking of running my first PH cycle next year and was looking at your epistane too. ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might as well get it all at once and save on that shipping bro!