Armistane

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can your body get use to armistane? Not feeling the same effects this go around with the product that has it in it. Could it be a botched bottle? This is the 5th time I have used this brand. 75-100mg. Don't know if this has ever been discussed.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
time to upgrade to formestane then.
srs lol

as with anything unless you are constantly regressing no supplements going to be the same the 2nd time around. I think im on my fourth cycle of ARA(X-gels) and the strength increases aren't very noticeable anymore but i haven't lost any strength since my last cycle of it. kinda make sense lol.

If you arent noticing the drying out effect that arimistane almost always yields then i would question it.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Can your body get use to armistane? Not feeling the same effects this go around with the product that has it in it. Could it be a botched bottle? This is the 5th time I have used this brand. 75-100mg. Don't know if this has ever been discussed.
I was talking to a couple guys on here about this. Most OTC AIs are crap. Just get Formeron...it really is the best. I'm about to buy some myself.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
if utilizing proper guidelines and dosing specs, then no - acclimation should not occur in the fashion you state here..
generically, I would troubleshoot this as you not taking proper down time from the compound/product
barring that, it becomes speculatory whether or not it is bad batch

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
time to upgrade to formestane then. srs lol as with anything unless you are constantly regressing no supplements going to be the same the 2nd time around. I think im on my fourth cycle of ARA(X-gels) and the strength increases aren't very noticeable anymore but i haven't lost any strength since my last cycle of it. kinda make sense lol. If you arent noticing the drying out effect that arimistane almost always yields then i would question it.

Thanks! May have to pick me up some!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if utilizing proper guidelines and dosing specs, then no - acclimation should not occur in the fashion you state here.. generically, I would troubleshoot this as you not taking proper down time from the compound/product barring that, it becomes speculatory whether or not it is bad batch
Time on equals time off. I only take for 4 weeks then at least 1-2 months off. But maybe I need to take more time off. IDK I was just curious if anyone else had the same thing happen. Thanks for the replies guys!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by "effects" because there could be other reasons why your not seeing the "effects" like usual, possibly because of diet? sleep? what else are you taking? ect hard to tell with very little info

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what do you mean by "effects" because there could be other reasons why your not seeing the "effects" like usual, possibly because of diet? sleep? what else are you taking? ect hard to tell with very little info
The main thing I wanted to know is if anyone else didn't feel like it was on par with previous use. Defiantly not gonna give up on it but will go another direction for now. Maybe try it again next summer! It's one if my favorite products.