Armistane

  1. New Member
    kjscatch's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    547713
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    65.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Armistane


    Can your body get use to armistane? Not feeling the same effects this go around with the product that has it in it. Could it be a botched bottle? This is the 5th time I have used this brand. 75-100mg. Don't know if this has ever been discussed.

  2. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    181013
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%

    time to upgrade to formestane then.
    srs lol

    as with anything unless you are constantly regressing no supplements going to be the same the 2nd time around. I think im on my fourth cycle of ARA(X-gels) and the strength increases aren't very noticeable anymore but i haven't lost any strength since my last cycle of it. kinda make sense lol.

    If you arent noticing the drying out effect that arimistane almost always yields then i would question it.
  3. Advanced Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    27450
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Can your body get use to armistane? Not feeling the same effects this go around with the product that has it in it. Could it be a botched bottle? This is the 5th time I have used this brand. 75-100mg. Don't know if this has ever been discussed.
    I was talking to a couple guys on here about this. Most OTC AIs are crap. Just get Formeron...it really is the best. I'm about to buy some myself.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Can your body get use to armistane? Not feeling the same effects this go around with the product that has it in it. Could it be a botched bottle? This is the 5th time I have used this brand. 75-100mg. Don't know if this has ever been discussed.
    if utilizing proper guidelines and dosing specs, then no - acclimation should not occur in the fashion you state here..
    generically, I would troubleshoot this as you not taking proper down time from the compound/product
    barring that, it becomes speculatory whether or not it is bad batch
  5. New Member
    kjscatch's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    547713
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    65.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    time to upgrade to formestane then. srs lol as with anything unless you are constantly regressing no supplements going to be the same the 2nd time around. I think im on my fourth cycle of ARA(X-gels) and the strength increases aren't very noticeable anymore but i haven't lost any strength since my last cycle of it. kinda make sense lol. If you arent noticing the drying out effect that arimistane almost always yields then i would question it.

    Thanks! May have to pick me up some!
  6. New Member
    kjscatch's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    547713
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    65.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    if utilizing proper guidelines and dosing specs, then no - acclimation should not occur in the fashion you state here.. generically, I would troubleshoot this as you not taking proper down time from the compound/product barring that, it becomes speculatory whether or not it is bad batch
    Time on equals time off. I only take for 4 weeks then at least 1-2 months off. But maybe I need to take more time off. IDK I was just curious if anyone else had the same thing happen. Thanks for the replies guys!
  7. Advanced Member
    Auslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    1784507
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    52.79%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    what do you mean by "effects" because there could be other reasons why your not seeing the "effects" like usual, possibly because of diet? sleep? what else are you taking? ect hard to tell with very little info
  8. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,151
    Rep Power
    2276492
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Get yourself some Formeron and never look back.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  9. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,281
    Rep Power
    7561199
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    71.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Get yourself some Formeron and never look back.
    This man knows

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/b...-formeron.html
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  10. New Member
    kjscatch's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    547713
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    65.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    what do you mean by "effects" because there could be other reasons why your not seeing the "effects" like usual, possibly because of diet? sleep? what else are you taking? ect hard to tell with very little info
    The main thing I wanted to know is if anyone else didn't feel like it was on par with previous use. Defiantly not gonna give up on it but will go another direction for now. Maybe try it again next summer! It's one if my favorite products.
  11. New Member
    kjscatch's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    547713
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    65.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Get yourself some Formeron and never look back.
    ..never used a topical before. Anything special I need to know about it?
  12. New Member
    kjscatch's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    547713
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    65.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Out of stock!!!!
  13. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,281
    Rep Power
    7561199
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    71.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Out of stock!!!!
    You can wait as it is on order, or try out Formabolic instead

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/i...ormabolic.html
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  14. New Member
    kjscatch's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    547713
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    65.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    You can wait as it is on order, or try out Formabolic instead http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/i...ormabolic.html
    I will study them
  15. New Member
    rosemont83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    427401
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    92.8%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    That there formeron is DA BEST.
  16. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    ..never used a topical before. Anything special I need to know about it?
    follow directions, apply to proper areas, and allow sufficient time to dry
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. formestane or armistane
    By mstep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:06 PM
  2. Armistane
    By BlumpkinKing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:42 PM
  3. Armistane?
    By FranARG in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 10:43 AM
  4. Cycle help! Epistane + armistane and forma stanzol
    By Chris.edmond in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 03:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in