Armistane and Superdrol advertised in magazines

fatdogm3nd0za

Awards
Hi, everyone, I've been out of things for a few years, not really up on the current laws etc with OTC prohormones and stuff.
Anyway- I was reading muscular development the other day and saw adverts for Armistane, Superdrol, Dianabol etc. full page colour spreads? I mean in the uk I guess this would fly? but Dianabol? Winstrol ? surely these must be bunk/blends of other supplements- dhea + tribulous or something? (the Whinny was in tablet form for a start). i have seen years ago, one of the manufacturers selling dhea as "Nolva x" for example. But nothing as blatant as this.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You probably saw a Hi-Tech supplements ad, whereas they name their products after steroids, like Dbol, Anavar, superdrol and most of them are Andros or DHEA derivatives

I could be wrong, but that is my educated guess.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You probably saw a Hi-Tech supplements ad, whereas they name their products after steroids, like Dbol, Anavar, superdrol and most of them are Andros or DHEA derivatives

Yeah they have winstrol and dymethazine now too. They’re most likely trying to use all the names of good stuff for anyone googling it. It’s all DHEA blends.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah they have winstrol and dymethazine now too. They’re most likely trying to use all the names of good stuff for anyone googling it. It’s all DHEA blends.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

This is what I thought too. They have products with all the aforementioned names.