Thyroid Thermos 3.3 / 3.5 L Thyronine

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any of you folks use products that contain 3-3 or 3.5 L-Thyronine? Would love to hear people's comments/evaluations.

I am using one now as an addition to a thermo and seems pretty good.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like it a lot myself. I use tt-33 by ifn at 4 caps per day. on a side note, these products have been on the market for yrs now so some people think they are effective or you wouldn't see them anymore.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like it a lot myself. I use tt-33 by ifn at 4 caps per day. on a side note, these products have been on the market for yrs now so some people think they are effective or you wouldn't see them anymore.
I have used Giant Sports and am logging Lecheek and can feel a difference in thermogenesis when doing cardio

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used it in a few products and I am currently using Thyrovex which provides about 900 mcg/day in 3 caps. I like it - you can feel it warming you up and I've had decent results with it in the past.

The last time I used it I was taking 600-1000 mg of 11-Oxo with 3,5 T2 and I dropped about 10 pounds in 6-8 weeks with a loose diet. This time, I am taking Thyrovex with 2 ML/day of XI-KT and the results have not been quite as apparent...but I'm not 100% sure yet. I am getting stronger, but not losing weight like I would have expected given that the KT should be stronger than the 11-Oxo....but I can fool myself into believing I am leaning out if I look in the mirror, even though my waist measurement has not changed at all.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any of you folks use products that contain 3-3 or 3.5 L-Thyronine? Would love to hear people's comments/evaluations.

I am using one now as an addition to a thermo and seems pretty good.
i'm using tt33 as we speak and get a nice thermo effect, currently stacking with alburterex which i find to be really good with the thermo feeling by itself, when combined pre workout i sweat like crazy, doesn't hurt that it's been super humid here but when i really tell is my morning dose...i get to work and my lower back feels a lot warmer than normal

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
given that the KT should be stronger than the 11-Oxo....but I can fool myself into believing I am leaning out if I look in the mirror, even though my waist measurement has not changed at all.
KT is a stronger androgen. chances are you are recomping with a little extra muscle thus u are not moving the scale weight but still likely making progress.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Same experience with 11-kt.

I think I'll run PA's 11-oxo next and compare.