• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

symbianblack

Awards
Ara supplementation doesnt cause gout
For one this not a troll post (Some people here in the forum accuse my simple questioning as trolling). Per the articles. It states it does and to also limit foods high in the compound

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The article may state that; but it does not state that Gout is caused by Arachidonic supplementation at all. Gout is an inflammatory condition, so of course it is wise to not use a pro-inflammatory during this time; this is true when you suffer from ANY kind of inflammation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The article may state that; but it does not state that Gout is caused by Arachidonic supplementation at all. Gout is an inflammatory condition, so of course it is wise to not use a pro-inflammatory during this time; this is true when you suffer from ANY kind of inflammation.
can you explain why there are so few people complaining of joint issues on ara? ara is not a new compound, in the past it seems that there were many more complaints. it seems that 50% or more on this forum are on ara but i don't seem to be hearing about the soreness nearly as much???

checkout the archives, ara kind of went away for awhile because of it's bad rep for joint issues.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can you explain why there are so few people complaining of joint issues on ara? ara is not a new compound, in the past it seems that there were many more complaints. it seems that 50% or more on this forum are on ara but i don't seem to be hearing about the soreness nearly as much???

checkout the archives, ara kind of went away for awhile because of it's bad rep for joint issues.
The joint issues were way overblown for a while.

Mainly, since ArA was viewed as a "bad fat" by the misinformed public, people pushed pretty hard against X-Factor for many years. Finally a full decade later, we have many companies now supporting ArA after a plethora of safety and efficacy data has been released.

Also, for those with joint issues there is X-Factor Advanced, which is undoubtedly the highest selling ArA product in the world at this current point in time. The boswellia is WONDERFUL for providing joint pain relief.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Often people will hear others complain of something, then when they use the same thing they report the same sides.

Its not uncommon for people to 'feel' something occuring that actually isn't.

However people with true joint issues may experience further aggrevation by Ara use, but those without shouldnt notice much pain, if any.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The joint issues were way overblown for a while.

Mainly, since ArA was viewed as a "bad fat" by the misinformed public, people pushed pretty hard against X-Factor for many years. Finally a full decade later, we have many companies now supporting ArA after a plethora of safety and efficacy data has been released.

Also, for those with joint issues there is X-Factor Advanced, which is undoubtedly the highest selling ArA product in the world at this current point in time. The boswellia is WONDERFUL for providing joint pain relief.
thanks, i have arthritis in my neck and shoulder also right knee-left knee has had knee replacement surgery. if i were to try ara again advanced is definately the one i would try.