REDuction by controlled labs

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
So I'm still cutting and will be for some more time and at the moment I am doing 6 meals a day by doing 40g of protein and 10g of fat per meal. No carbs and 3 of the meals comes from shakes and 3 of meals get their fat from extra virgin olive oil. Workout is a brutal 4x a week (it's a 3 split and one workout gets done 2x in a week resulting in me hitting either multiple body parts 2x a week [except legs day...I only hit legs that day]). I do cardio 7x a week post workout for at least 30 minutes but I hit 60 minutes pretty frequently.I have been starving everyday and my appetite has been uncomfortably high until I started taking REDuction. Just as it is directed I take 2 red caps in morning and 2 red caps at night and my appetitede and cravings are gone. Sometimes rather than taking it before bed, when my appetite is really high at arround 8 or so a clock I just take the 2 black caps and, BAM!, problem solved. No more cravings.I'm 6' but thanks for scoliosis and weight lifting I sometimes go down to 5'11'-5'11.5" (idk how this happens but it does :/ ). At the moment I am at 220lbs with visible abs and in about 6 weeks I should be at or very close to 12%. I'm cutting down to 8%.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. They are tough to get a hold of now a days

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. They are tough to get a hold of now a days
Why are they tough to get a hold one? I had given this to my mom and she read the warning, freaked out, and stopped taking it. So I picked up were she left off. I had ordered some more but it disappeared....the joy of having 3 roommates :/