Starting my 1st PH cycle help needed

Skinandbone

Awards
Hey guys sorry if this is in the wrong part of your forum but I am fairly new to both the forum and PH scene so please be patient :)

I have decided to start my 1st cycle of pro hormones and am going to go with M Sten Extreme Mass

The website I am ordering through has recommended protex cycle assist and liver protection by vital labs as a cycle support.

For Pct they recommend post cycle 3x by vital labs and DAA max vital as a test booster.

What do you guys think about all this ?

My problem is that I have read a lot of different info and everyone seems to have a different opinion, should I just follow the directions On The bottle ? Also I am 6 foot 4 inches 84 KGs /185pounds and have been training for the past year at the gym

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Everything about this is all wrong.
Sorry bro, back to the drawing board.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys sorry if this is in the wrong part of your forum but I am fairly new to both the forum and PH scene so please be patient :)

I have decided to start my 1st cycle of pro hormones and am going to go with M Sten Extreme Mass

The website I am ordering through has recommended protex cycle assist and liver protection by vital labs as a cycle support.

For Pct they recommend post cycle 3x by vital labs and DAA max vital as a test booster.

What do you guys think about all this ?

My problem is that I have read a lot of different info and everyone seems to have a different opinion, should I just follow the directions On The bottle ? Also I am 6 foot 4 inches 84 KGs /185pounds and have been training for the past year at the gym
Start off with something like Hdrol or Epi along with CEL's Cycle Assist

Skinandbone

Awards
Ok cheers would you recommend havok as a 1st cycle ?

Skinandbone

Awards
Ok thanks I will do some more research

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Havoc 40 for 6 weeks
Halo 75 for 6 weeks

Would both be good for a 1st cycle.
Your pct supps listed can be used but your going to need to run a Serm along with them.

Feel free to ask questions bro.

Skinandbone

Awards
Ok I can get my hands on some clomid would you recommend taking that with havok as a serm ?

Skinandbone

Awards
Ok so if I go with havok would this be a good way to do the cycle ?

I will be taking liver support that has milk thistle in it and also taking multi vitamin and fish oil daily (I take fish oil and multi vitamins on a daily bases anyway)

For pct I will be using clomid.

My question is what doses/ length should be taking the havok and clomid and is a booster necessary with the clomid if so what is best ?

alexay

Awards
you did do much with it
consult 1 pro, who familier with you/your body/your eating/exercise routine
and make up a better decision, dont waste you money

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
prohormones and designer steroids 101 eh

OP - my .02 would be for you to shelve the idea, until you are better prepared and have more experience
these questions you are asking show you have no business considering this, and 1 yr of training does not even remotely qualify or justify the need to take things to the "next level"

solidify your training, continue to learn your body, and begin focusing on dietary choices for the time being

if you want to try some exotic muscle-building compounds, look into our new and just-released natural supplement MASS 550
FinaFlex (ReDefine Nutrition) MASS 550 (60 Capsules): Discount MASS 550 Supplements

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
This is the wrong section, but @ 6'4 185 and only a year in the gym you definitely should not be using this. What is your diet like? How old are you?

Give it a year or two and focus on diet and training and you'll see yourself fill out, there's no need to rush into something like this. You could easily hit 215 by the end of the year with proper diet, training, and supplementation (without AAS/PH/DS/etc)