Preworkout

rj123

Awards
This is an opinion based thread so it should be fun lol but I'm looking for a new pw something with good focus anyone have any recommendations?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hypermax is very focus and energy driven. Gives a very strong tunnel vision with very powerful and focused energy.

Launching on Nutraplanet this tuesday and they will have it on a great special!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also vote Hypermax. In addition to the focus, per two scoops, you will get 1 gram of agmatine for your pumps and your daily dose of creatine.

If you were looking non stim, I would go with MAN Octane.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Also looking for a more focus based stim pre. Heard some good things about core fury. Used craze but can't find anything close to the focus that it gave. Don't want any crazy jittery energy, just a nice kick with awesome focus.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of current pre-workouts I'd also go with Foxus XT if focus/mental alertness is the most important thing for you.

If you like more stimmed out feeling, Cannibal Ferox by Chaos & Pain is great for that.

GH247

GH247

Awards
Focus XT gives excellent focus and gets better and better with continued use. Stack it with any good stim free pump product and you have yourself a solid pre workout stack.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
focus you say? energy too?
this one is easy...no-brainer
the product that is rapidly sweeping the nation and gaining popularity by the hour..

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) STIMUL8 (40 Servings): Discount STIMUL8 Supplements

true 1 scoop serving (and many ppl use 1/2 to 3/4 scoop even after extended use duration)
40 full servings at 1-scoop portion size, so more than that if you use less...ALL at that crazy low price!

pretty unbeatable, nuff said

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Tried the focus XT & got major bathroom issues. Had to stop or have my house fumagated. I've read that stimul8 is very strong. Not looking for insane energy. Just enough to have a little kick. Thanks for all the suggestions.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is an opinion based thread so it should be fun lol but I'm looking for a new pw something with good focus anyone have any recommendations?
Core Fury (Caffeine + Nootropics)
Katana
White Flood Reborn
Pre-Surge

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katana. Loaded with actual full doses of quality ingredients, not just a ton of caffeine and random other crap. The Tyrosine + Citicoline at high doses with a moderate Caffeine is money.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give Conquer a go...it tends to be on the lower stim side but gives good focus and aggression

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get up and go Pre
Focus XT × Hemavol

If you got the cash
Mr Hyde + NO3 Drive
-loving this right now

Shredding Pre
Alphamine + Agmatine/ Hemavol+ 1-2g L-Carnitine-L-tartrate

Bulk Pre
Nitraflex+ creatine monohydrate + Agmatine

Old school
One cup black coffee+ scoop of whey protien

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
You could also add ALCAR/CDP Choline to different pre workouts to add the focus element if you find a formula you like that doesn't already include it.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I use alcar with my creatine & amino iv every day.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I really like Hemavol as a nonstim, Focus XT is nice as well, I liked Fierce a lot in the past, and White Flood is good also.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tried the focus XT & got major bathroom issues. Had to stop or have my house fumagated. I've read that stimul8 is very strong. Not looking for insane energy. Just enough to have a little kick. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Probably the Choline. Try half a scoop at first.

Other than Focus XT, I like SAN Fierce Domination.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Thanx man... I knew you would know after watching your reviews on both of them.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If Focus XT gave you g.i. Issues, then I suggest dropping the dose to half a scoop for a few days; it really dose help.

Most sides are dose dependant so allowing the body to adjust will alleviate most of the sides you get.

paula

paula

Awards
Currently my favorite preworkout is pre jym but sometimes if i take coffe that day, im havng a trouble going to sleep, my past favorites are white floor reborn and presurge unleashed. Next on my list is superpump3.0 is there anyone else here already took superpump 3.0? I like to know the quality and effect of the product ?