Time for taking DAA and l-Dopa

dd8

Awards
Hi,i wanna make a cyc le of daa and l-dopa during next 8 weeks.
When is recomaneded to take daa and l-dopa on rest and workout days?
For ex. in rest days i take daa in the morning but when i must take l-dopa? i hope i can do that 3 meals later or so or on the 1st meal.
Is a must to take daa pre or post bed or i can before workout on empty stomatch too?
I wanna know also how long i can take l-dopa,same 8 weeks cyc le or maybe 9 is safe?
Ty.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA should be taken everyday. It doesn't matter when (day or night) just be consistent. For your L-Dopa, you can try Inhibit-P with meals and run concurrently.

dd8

Awards
You wasn't on the point on my questions at all,btw inhibit-p isn't available in my country.
I know it should be taken every day but the question is before workout works better than in the morning ? time of absorption,u know.
For prolactine i already said i will take l-dopa.
Any know if DAA or l-dopa have problems with absorption if i eat cheese or i drink milk ?
Ty

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Answers for my questions will be more usefull.
Ty
lol....

did you buy bulk, or specific company product? typically, if company product it will dictate preferred method of dosing..
if there is no rec one way or another, then it does not matter

I take my daa with food, and I split up doses
L-dopa should be taken pre-bed, empty stomach

dd8

Awards
<<did you buy bulk, or specific company product? typically, if company product it will dictate preferred method of dosing..
if there is no rec one way or another, then it does not matter>>
Cool story bro
yea is bought bulk but it must have same rec as others.

Anyway,
how to close this thread?
I will take it in other way, i don't find good any other answer.
ty for messages._.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
<<did you buy bulk, or specific company product? typically, if company product it will dictate preferred method of dosing..
Cool story bro

Anyway,
ty for messages._.
:lmao:
you are quite amusing

you do not "close" threads, much as you do not "dictate" what other ppl say to you around here..
contrary to your belief, this is not burger king

and - "cool story bro" you say? you apparently have very little knowledge, if you have not a clue as to what I said

enjoy your stay here, I see it will be quite fruitful and eye-opening experience for you lulzzz

dd8

Awards
I see u have little knowledge because u didn't aswered for most of my questions.I know what;s the business with this supps but i wanna max the results.
I posted a bit on other forum(i don't have exp with forum) which a theread is closed when all is done,so i'm done, i don't need infos anymore and i won't post for long cause is stressful.Nobody gives me answers that I expect.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i won't post for long cause is stressful.Nobody gives me answers that I expect.
are you stressed in real life as well?

lower your expectations of people...you will then be pleasantly surprised when they are exceeded

dd8

Awards
Yea,i understand what ur saying.

<<you do not "close" threads, much as you do not "dictate" what other ppl say to you around here..
contrary to your belief, this is not burger king>>

I don't dictate what ppl must say and i wanted to say " how to proceed to be closed this thread,not by me ofc".
And i just wanted a full opinion about my questions but i don't need anymore.
I always happenen on a thread with 10 questions to receive 1 answer .
Ty for all guys,have a nice day.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason people asked if it was bulk daa is because most issues with GI distress from daa are associated with using bulk powders.

If this is the case then you should split your dosage eight hours apart every day. Dosing this way seems to lessen the stomach issues people encounter.

Ldopa before bed possibly removed from your last meal as to not blunt the effectiveness.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna keep bumping this just to annoy OP

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
3.12g Na-DAA (SNS caps or bulk powder)
Dopadex (Analyzed Supplements)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For ex. in rest days i take daa in the morning but when i must take l-dopa? i hope i can do that 3 meals later or so or on the 1st meal.
Is a must to take daa pre or post bed or i can before workout on empty stomatch too?
I wanna know also how long i can take l-dopa,same 8 weeks cyc le or maybe 9 is safe?
Ty.
You can take DAA anytime. L-dopa is preferred pre bed. Inhibit P and Growth Factor XT are excellent choices

dd8

Awards
@ Montego1 i don't know many about forums but i see u got 7,5k posts,at least u can edit ur last message and don't make double post.
I'm not uneducated,i just explain that i don't need unecessary/unless/unusefull (how u want to take) interventions on my topic :)

Edit : at least i said "thanks" after my messages ,i'm really grateful for ur replies

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool story bro

Anyway,
ty for messages._.
Shutyoass228rn.gif

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i said "thanks" after my messages
indeed
I mean c'mon guys - you can say whatever you want on these forums, in whatever fashion you wish, just as long as you follow it up with a "thanks"....then, it's all good
give the guy a break already

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ Montego1 i don't know many about forums but i see u got 7,5k posts,at least u can edit ur last message and don't make double post.
I'm not uneducated,i just explain that i don't need unecessary/unless/unusefull (how u want to take) interventions on my topic :)

Edit : at least i said "thanks" after my messages ,i'm really grateful for ur replies
The gentleman asking if your daa was of the bulk variety was absolutely relevant. But instead of simply answering his question you jumped the gun. And you're still arguing about it lol. Have fun.

dd8

Awards
Piston Honda Ty for off topic,other message just to make one more post in his history.
@ Montego1 yes and i said is bulk one.
There are other messages unuseful in general,don't tell me good ex examples ;)
@ snagencyV2.0 someone said i'm not educated and i haven't done something offensive or unusual ,u got the wrong point again,i just said most of replies are offtopic or doesn't help with much.It's like answer for 1+1 but a hard ecuations isn't resolved.
Try to be on object and don't find things to dispute and fire up ,calm down.
I see this thread is already a disputing one about other things but not about DAA or l-dopa ,less or more,ty for those who posted about this stack again.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
@ snagencyV2.0 u got the wrong point again.
I see...t/y

here's a heads up for you bud: you wanted to know how to close a thread? it's pretty simple, really..
you just stop posting, and ignore it
BOOM! magically, the thread is closed, and it stresses you no more

try it, you might just like it

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Piston Honda Ty for off topic,other message just to make one more post in his history.
@ Montego1 yes and i said is bulk one.
There are other messages unuseful in general,don't tell me good ex examples ;)
@ snagencyV2.0 someone said i'm not educated ,u got the wrong point again ,that doesn't mean i must say sth in any fashion i want,like u said .
Try to be on object and don't find things to dispute and fire up ,calm down.
I see this thread is already a disputing one about other things but not about DAA or l-dopa ,less or more,ty for those who posted about this stack again.
Blackpreacherbeeotch212ji.gif

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAA - I take mine in the AM. Some have interstinal issues, so taking it along with sodium bicarbonate may be helpful for those who do. I will be mixing a bulk powder of all sorts of things, that will be taken 2X each day. DAA will be one of them, so I will be switching to DAA 2X each day. I take DAA on an empty stomach.

I am not a young dude, therefore DAA is more likely to be beneficial than if I was a young dude. I would be willing to trade effectiveness of DAA for being young dude again. I am told this is not a viable option. Based on this, I will continue taking DAA.

As to L-Dopa - I take mine pre-bed, empty stomach and apart from B-6.

dd8

Awards
Ty for being on topic,i will try what u told me too.
Have a nice day!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I will be mixing a bulk powder of all sorts of things, that will be taken 2X each day.

I am not a young dude, therefore DAA is more likely to be beneficial than if I was a young dude. I would be willing to trade effectiveness of DAA for being young dude again. I am told this is not a viable option. Based on this, I will continue taking DAA.
how was any of this on topic? this information was not asked for!! :rant:

ty

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Night time is the right time

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ty.
8 week cycle: same thing everyday

I take my DAA first thing in the morning.

As for my L-Dopa it is 3 caps per day.

I take each one with a meal. It doesn't matter when you take it as long as you take it spread throughout the day.